Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

'Trail Relationship'-ENDANGERED??? (Page 4)

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
same here even am upset adn disappointed with the CV's for letting the relationship affect,suffer just due to a small yet long MU!!!!!!!!!
THE LAST MADE ME DIE AT THAT MOMENT!!INEVER EVER EXPECTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM SHARON'S SIDE!
why why cant sharon understand swayam 4 once!!
why swayam has to bear everytime!!!!!!!!!!!
why CV's you'll upset SwaRon fans only!!!!!!!!!!

WHy CV's WHY cv's whyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aakriti1991_bellaSwan_

aakriti1991 Senior Member
aakriti1991
aakriti1991

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ya guyzzz i agree with you all why cv always take us granted take swaron fans as granted why swaron fans have to suffer and this thing happened before also during kriya and rey time and know also due to taani rey...why always swaron treat has parallel lead not has main leads...i am very dispointed  with cv...pls give us some happy and romantic scences of swaron pls...
--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Trail relationship wont be endangered dont worry!!cz den with what wil CVs experiment the fights..if SS wont be together!!
I m literally fed up now..all dat seems to be store for swaRon is just MU n loads of MUs..i wud have a bit happy if deir open ended scenes did add any affect to deir story n took it ahead!!
bt i should say..it seems from the precap dat things wud be well n good btw dem!Rey suspension track is cuming up so we dont have to wrry cz dere wont be much of SS den!!jitna mil raha tha utna v nai
SwaRonpankhuri Senior Member
SwaRonpankhuri
SwaRonpankhuri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
ya...nw d whole focus will go on palki's fav REYDead
its not dat i dn't lyk him...i lyk him as he's d bst frnd ever bt his story will sideline SwaRonAngry

Dead
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonpankhuri

ya...nw d whole focus will go on palki's fav REYDead
its not dat i dn't lyk him...i lyk him as he's d bst frnd ever bt his story will sideline SwaRonAngry

Dead

Well it's going to happen, not only rey but whole tani rey will get the footage.. and new promo proves it, that now swayam and sharon will start samaj seva to help rey.. from being suspended.. and again swaron will be busy consoling swayam's pyaari behane who's going to say (that crying with one eye..).. It all happened cause of me .. with I'm sorry alaap...Dead

And this way swaron will leave there personal matter and will start a rey tani seva sastha.. and will devote there entire life doing it... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aakriti1991--Rumeli--

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
And your title just got scarier when today's epi began. I've developed this weird dislike to the word 'khatam' now. Scary shit. Lol. Let's hope things get sorted between SwaRon in good time. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aakriti1991

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index