Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

'Trail Relationship'-ENDANGERED??? (Page 2)

SwaRonpankhuri Senior Member
SwaRonpankhuri
SwaRonpankhuri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Precap jst alarms us dat a huge f8 is gonna happn Btwn SwaRon as Sharon wil come to knw dat Swayan had told evrythng to Rey.. I warn u ol dn't xpct nythng its jst gives wounds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

143nisha

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
that line of Sharon is really disturbing. I don't know why she is reacting to things this way.

143nisha

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Though I didnt watched today epi Yet , But reading Ppl comment here and The Line U mention By Sharon.
certainly Xpected .
Firstly This SwaRon Story Going Right Now Is certainly Not A FAIRYTALE .

secondly , the going swaron track shows palki and Cvs dunt have any proper track for Swaron , isliye bs MU and Fight pe aake atak gaye hai.
They really dun know what to do with them And MoreOver , Taarey.
palki only focus Is Taaarey , SwaRon aise i chlte rehnge.. to bttr dun watch i guess or dekho to kuch xpect na i karo.
Bss jo nautanki palki mata kr rae h , dekhte Rahoo!!

143nisha

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Well I Will Agree with u to some extent here..!! i guess sharon will come to know the truth but this shudnt cause big mu between them coz sharon herself did the same n she knows that..!!!! so instead of being furious with swayam over this matter i think she will also realise that she also told everything to rey without letting swayam know all thse
honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I agree with you to an extent...  I loved today's episode .. the swaron sequence was really amazing.. But i really did not expected a fight here...God damn...!!! Sharon's dialogues : I gave u a chance and u failed !! Can i know when did she give swayam a chance to prove himself?? and Second dialogue : I expected so much from you and it was my mistake that she expected so much...  meri hi galti hai ki meine ek trial relationship se itna sab expect kia...:'(:'( NOW WHAT This means???? !!!! What was she expecting from swayam...??

I would say today sharon's dialogues where really confusing... But i loved the episode and hope we get to see everything normal soon between swaron Smile
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
that line...it wud have better if cvs havent used it...but i guess that has got something towards future swaron provided cvs dont forget it...sharon aisey bolegi thodaa shock laga but dekhtey hain...sharon shud change yaar

but i tell you i am very satisfied vth swaron sequence...every bit...i loved swayam...the way he was in intense mode not listening to sharon and making her look at him...this is wat i was missing...
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonpankhuri

Precap jst alarms us dat a huge f8 is gonna happn Btwn SwaRon as Sharon wil come to knw dat Swayan had told evrythng to Rey.. I warn u ol dn't xpct nythng its jst gives wounds

yupp i agree precap is an indication that the truth gonna be out and m glad vth it...something big is going to happen for sure...
SwaRonpankhuri Senior Member
SwaRonpankhuri
SwaRonpankhuri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Yaa palki mata olways prefr rey ovr SwaRon.. Earlier it ws kriyaansh n nw taarey.. God sum1 tell her we love D3 bt we love SwaRon too n plzz dn't hampr der fairytale wid such immature fights.. Bhagwaan jane aage kya hone wala h? Todays dialouges were really actd like injection to me...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index