sympathise with anjali,really???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I couldnt sympathise with anjali in anyway..according to me she is selfish to the core..she cannot even see her brother living happily bcse she is nt having her first priority ,ie shyam is nt with her...if she shares a true bond  with arnav she wouldnt have dne wht all she actually did.bcse true loving and caring sister does sacrifice her happiness for her sibiling...ie what is actually arnav doing..Jst bcse of the reason she is insecure family treats her as a new born baby..i think the family done the biggest mistake to anjali..bcse they didnt even once tried to make a strong women...they didnt make her to face any obstacle that comes in front of her...instead they covered her and treated really as a new born baby...
  if anjali was a true loving sister then she won't visit shyam secretly.and if she love shyam truely then she should nt have try to kill the baby[i knw she is mentally weak,bt love will make weakness as strength]instead she should hve take care of her  child and give birth to the child.and mst try to prove to her famly tht her husband is innocent...

YA anji is dumb...bt actually hw n earth one an b ths much dumb?
ASR IS THE PERSON WHO SHOULD B SYMPATHISED FOR,ON ONE HAND HIS OWN DI CHEATED HIM WHICH HE DOESNT KNOW & NOW HE IS GOING TO FEEL PATHETIC THAT HE COULDNT PROTECT HIS DI's UNBORN KID.HE IS THE PERSON WHO's THE SUFFERER IN RAIZADA HOUSE ALWAYS,THOUGH HE TRIES HIS BEST TO PROTECT ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS BUT NO ONE IS THERE TO UNDERSTAND & STAND BY HIM EXCEPT KUSHI.
I agree with you!!!
I have never sympathised with Anjali!!!
Regardless of how wrong she is about Shyam and how she is or was towards Arnav and Khushi, you still have to feel sorry for a woman who has lost a child. It's simply humanity.

She might seem selfish and whatever else because of her actions but even in real life we all have someone who is a little selfish(maybe not to Anjali's level, but still) but it doesn't mean we wouldn't feel sympathy for them if something bad happened to them.

how can you not feel sorry for someone who's lost their child? ðŸ˜•