I've learnt most from..TOI article

Posted: 11 years ago
On the eve of Teacher's Day, popular TV celebrities talk about their best teacher in life.

Rishika Mihani aka Shivani of Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage: My Idol teacher is my Mother and sister because I always listen only to them. In school, I was a brat and used to play pranks on my teachers too and used to hide and eat between the classes. Also I was a smart student but very lazy.

Ishita Sharma aka Anji of Kuch to Log kahenge: My idol teacher is my Kathak dance teacher - Pandita Uma Dongra Ji. She is much more than a teacher. She is like a mother to me, a pillar of strength, a life force always pushing me to my best, nurturing and leading me to the idol path of life. I am lucky to have Uma didi in my life and wish that every person is blessed with a 'Guru' like her.

Ronit Roy aka KD Pathak of Adaalat: I do not have a mentor but I learn from everyone who has learning opportunity to offer. But the person I have learnt most in the industry is Aamir Khan.

Aashish Kapoor aka Sahil of Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage: My idol teacher would be my Mom. She taught me the biggest lesson 'LIFE". I was very naughty student although.

Tarana Raja Kapoor aka Neha of Bade Acche Laggte Hain: My favourite teacher was my chemistry teacher named Ms. Gomes. I am still in touch with her. I want to say to all school students that enjoy the learning and the experiences of school life. They will be your fondest memories through life!

Samaira Rao aka Mansi of Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage: My idol teacher is my Mother. She has been always there for me whenever I am lost in life or studies. She is the one who gets me to the right track. I would give all credits to my mom for the person that I am today.

Thanks Deepa

waiting for ur shayari update...inteha ho gayi intezaar ki 
TFS Deepa..Most of the cases Mother is the best Teacher-It's natural..
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

tfs deeps

ur welcome !
Originally posted by debaparna77

Thanks Deepa

waiting for ur shayari update...inteha ho gayi intezaar ki 

ur welcome !
kar toh diya😡
Originally posted by aru29