Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Only More SwaRon Fights Ahead :'( (Page 2)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

First of all , because of the god-forsaken rains I couldnt watch the first 12 mins of the show ...And when the signal did come back...What do I see?Dead Well I saw something I didnt wanna see..and definitely not 6 mins of it. So I was going to switch off the tv coz I thought all the SwaRon romance had already been shown in the first 12 mins . But then I saw Swayam come into the canteen with a cordless(?) radio..and turn on the song..

Wrong timing dear ...ConfusedConfused ekdum wrong.isse accha aj epi hi miss karti.but shuru mein hi abshagun???ShockedShocked

Of course that really saddened me..seeing thir hurt expressions..But what I was surprised to hear was when Sharon said " I had given u a chance but u disappointed me " ..Um when? When did she give Swayam a chance?Am I experiencing memory loss? Confused

nahi nahi.hum sab memory loss k shikar hain re!!! waise logo ki baat mano to sumone said "swayam cant be that jealous to forget her ssiter n talk to sharon abt their life" yeh egjactly KAB hua tha pata chale to mujhe zarur batanaConfused

SaurabhAnuja Groupbie
SaurabhAnuja
SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
1St of all swayam jab bhi black shirt pehenta hai,tab swaron k bich fight hoti h,i think black shirt is unlucky for swayam...ConfusedConfused
sharon misunderstand swayam,kabhi kehti hai tumhari gf hu to itna to kerna he padega,understand n all,swayam jab sharon k yaha usse baat kerne gaya tha tab keh rahi thi console kerne ki jaraurat nahi hai,projector room main tum kyu muze console kerne nahi aaye keh rahi thi,Khatam ye word ki wajah se khud pareshan rehti hai,and nw itani badi baat keh di ki swayam ko chance deke usne galti ker di,i mean wowww her jagah alag alag soch,she is so confused in her life,what to do or not..???ConfusedConfused
Her jagah confusion he confusion..
And that cee-vam vp n avp ka ghatiya sa baccha,...ahhh..just hate him...AngryAngryAngry
Usi ki wajah se rey suspend hua hoga..!!!UnhappyCry

Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 03 September 2012 at 12:12pm

Go to top