Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: From Bittersweet to Bitter to Sweet! :) (Page 4)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Nandini thanks for the topic yaar, really the begining was so sweet. Swayam is super super cute. Hayeee I love Swaron all the more.I agree with you that sharon was a bit irritational, but it our manju he will def manofy our diva. So i am chilling and love is the air, so let us be happy with the precap. 

Swayam ne sharon ko indirectly propose bi kiya Day Dreaming

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing hayeee...this guy cant STOP being sweet.how the hell doesnt sharon fall for this cute lil thng???

when i saw majnu seeing sharon doing kitchen work i knew uske dimaag mein aisa hi kuch chal raha hain!! after all we know how he expected a kiss on the footloose day n how he wanted to wear the sherwani to the rdx sir's party.LONG TIME planning jo kiya hainEmbarrassed

other than that i dont wanna kp ne expectation abt the SwaRon track.bohot dukh jhele hain Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrashRiddikulus

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

Nice post Nandini..Smile 

Well yes it was bitter sweet episode... But still how much sweet the episode was in beginning, in the end bitter taste prevailed for me... beginning scenes where cute, I loved shantanu today..his expressions and smile were just amazing.. Embarrassed dance was also nice.. even nice to hear pehla nasha tune after so long..

And now the bitter part.. I hated it..
They are making sharon super bitchy.. being rude for no strong reason.. I know she's disappointed but for how long the same topic is going to be stretched like a chewing gum .. The topic has far lost it's essence for me.. 

and I know how swayam is but it's too much, I don't always want him to take a step ahead in relationship... why always swayam is shown running after sharon? is he the only person in relationship? Sharon is also part of that relationship.. then why always him... 

Most of the time they both played and fought like small children.. and now they are questioning about there responsibilities in trial relationship... Atleast they could have behave like person in relationship.. What they both did to maintain this relationship??.. most of the time it was one sided... CV's really don't have a strong story in there mind... they are just showing some random scenes..

I'm hell disappointed the way swaron characters as individual and in relationship is shaping up...

And the precap... common I don't want rey again to help them in sorting the mess.. Why always rey? Swayam the sensible man is not able to handle his lady.. 

Seeing today's precap and the dialogue of swayam that 'I want to see you (sharon) doing household chores in my house.. ' I wondered when swaron will fight after there marriage will rey come to sort out there mess again... In the beginning I used to like this shareyam part but now it's irritating to see rey interfering so much in swaron relationship.. 

I'm sick and tiered of this ghisipiti story and act... It's too boring..  Dead

I'm not liking the story at all...Dead 

-Shruti..

Hmm...well said, Shruti. And I have to say I agree with you for the most part. Yes, sadly, even I feel that SwaRon being in a 'relationship' is something that never really sunk in. Because that effect was never created the way it should have been, for me. And somewhere, I do also fail to understand why it has to be so one sided every single time. Pehle Sharon and now Swayam, and each time I thought the one being run after should have been the one doing the running. And although I personally love ShaReYam, I guess you do have a point. Rey can't always keep cleaning up after them. I think it's high time they cleaned their own mess up the way they should be doing it, since that is also a part of the 'relationship' they are in. Sigh. Let's see what tomorrow brings us, I suppose. Ouch
Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
lovely post nandini! Hug
spoke everything!!
i agree from being the NAUGHTY swayam to SWAYAM !!loved the whole searching for the key sequence!
the noodles n the cheery ...how sweetly he removed them!!!Embarrassed
i really couldnt stop saying awww hayyyeee
i really couldnt stop
n especially when phela nasha was being played i almost died!!!!!! Day Dreaming

the radio...the black n white background which added the feel!!Embarrassedand the music n espcially the lyrics which made the song more Swaronful!!!!!!!!!loved it to the bits!!!!!!!
and shantanu and sneha!!!!!!were beyond AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!StarClap
N THE END MADE ME CRY N IN SHOCK!!
BUT PRECAP REALLY BROUGHT ME JUMPING OFF MY BED AS I SAW SHAREYAM!! Star
WOOHOOO!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by creature

You have said it really in a beautful way.
I liked swayams dialogue where he dreams abt seeing Sharon doing household work in the kitchen of his house
Precap was reliving but I fear if they will show it the way precap is, coz always they show one-way in the precap n otherway in the episode.
It was a nice swaron sequence today.
Thank you! And yep, I completely agree about the precap often saying something very different from what the actual scene turns out to be. That's why it isn't like I'm pinning all my happiness on the precap either. Just hoping things mend instead of getting worse, before larger problems like Rey's suspension hit. Ouch
Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Yeah I loved the first part of the show ! That housewife dialogue was sooo cute...n I loved how Swayam was acting all manly n was like "Look at me" all bossily..I just loved that ! N the dance was super romantic..Though i would hv preferred a slower song...Like u said we can take the precap in a posituve way instead of a negative way like I am takung...Maybe v mught get some really good ShaReYam scenes...

P.S - Sorry if dere are any spelling mistakes.Im writing from my mibile n d typing sucks.
That dialogue really was SUPER cute! And see ShaReYam toh pata nahin, but I LOVED the ShaRey scene they gave tonight! SOOO sweet! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

mrash Senior Member
mrash
mrash

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Personally I liked the first part where swayam was watching "siren sharon" doing the household chores ... It was very sweet when he said he would like to see her doing those things in his kitchen Day Dreaming Thats what I love about Swayam never givesup on his love ...From .the day his long term plan hai sharon se shadi ka to till here he is still same when it comes to sharon Thumbs Up

Exactly !!!

And she only could say  'behave Swayam'.Big smile  How cute.

Go to top