Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: From Bittersweet to Bitter to Sweet! :)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
So for me, personally, tonight's episode was an experience. It was like what SwaRon have been for so long...kabhi bittersweet, kabhi more bitter than sweet and kabhi so sweet that I positively melt out of love for them. LOL. LOL

And tonight was all that scooped into one amazing SwaRon sequence! LOVED the way Swayam kicked the key aside and then shoved it in his back pocket, hahahaha...and then of course, true to the Swayam he is, took it out just as quickly and set Sharon free. What followed was that super-cute bit where he fished out the cherry and noodles from her hair, lol. But nothing, and I mean NOTHING beats the little mini-waltz they did to Hum hain rahi pyar ke...tonight. That was just so...perfect, for me. The black and white, the purana radio, the lilting melody, Swayam lip sync-ing it in a way that made the words MEAN beyond just the song, the way he held Sharon, the way he looked at her, the way he tried to make her smile...I was in *SIGH* mode throughout. And touching all the wood I possibly could, while I was at it, haha...because they are just SO beautiful! And by 'they' I mean SwaRon and even Shantanu and Sneha in terms of how they performed SwaRon tonight. Swayam being Swayam, and Sharon being the slightly bittersweet element in here because of her struggling between feeling hurt and smiling at his sheer cuteness. Embarrassed

Then came the more bitter than sweet bit, where she switched off the song and the mood all in one go, and returned to just feeling hurt, maybe made more pronounced by how sweet he was right then. She's being irrational, to me, but I suppose we're yet to know more about what's in her head. Stern Smile

And then, just when the bitter was threatening to break my heart, the sweet made a comeback in the precap. ShaReYam! Yayy! I LOVE their trio, and this time, the scene diffused my tension regarding SwaRon a bit too. I'm not drawing any conclusions yet though, but let's see what tomorrow brings! Smile

Edited by -.nandini.- - 03 September 2012 at 8:56am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjanpattnaik9hkl75NabzKaJenDMGPhosphenesidiot_boxswaron19Satluvsd3MirageSwarontaniya_dostiiTanuka_TanHa-Nia-surbhimathur-Jum-RulzZ-BeulaSwaRonmarauderABBY92

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Nandini thanks for the topic yaar, really the begining was so sweet. Swayam is super super cute. Hayeee I love Swaron all the more.I agree with you that sharon was a bit irritational, but it our manju he will def manofy our diva. So i am chilling and love is the air, so let us be happy with the precap. 

Swayam ne sharon ko indirectly propose bi kiya Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Nandini thanks for the topic yaar, really the begining was so sweet. Swayam is super super cute. Hayeee I love Swaron all the more.I agree with you that sharon was a bit irritational, but it our manju he will def manofy our diva. So i am chilling and love is the air, so let us be happy with the precap. 

Swayam ne sharon ko indirectly propose bi kiya Day Dreaming
Love was definitely in the air today, and yeah, the precap made me feel a bit better too, touchwood. Let's see what tomorrow is like! Smile
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Well, I have to say the title is totally apt for SwaRon !! Today's epi was one of those epis that made me smile and just when I was getting that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart, BAAM, I get hit with another heart break !!

Swayam was definitely super cute when he hid the key in his back pocket, just to have Sharon handcuffed to him a little while longer but for Swayam, it's all about Sharon's comfort...So, he had to eventually throw the key back out and with a heavy heart, release himself and Sharon from the handcuffs !!

I loved the fact that Swayam finally took charge and sat the glasses aside and helped Sharon clean herself up !! Of course, the dance after that was beautiful !! I still kind of dislike the fact that SwaRon are always stuck with old songs but it was beautiful nevertheless and the black and white effect just added that extra magic to it !! But I have to say I expected a lot more from the dance !! It was just alright for me and I know for a fact that TanHa can do way better than this !!

Coming to the part where our hearts broken yet again !! Just when everything seems to fall in place, we see that nothing is fixed !! It was just a moment and when the moment is gone, we realise that SwaRon still have lots of issues between them and it keeps piling on as the days go by !! I understood Sharon being hurt but today, we got to hear a new aspect that she expected lots from Swayam which made me confused cause that was never the point this whole time and suddenly, today it's being brought up ?? The CVs have lost it !!

Anyways, thank God for the precap cause that made me feel a little better but still am confused cause I'm wondering after such a bitter end to today's epi and SwaRon's left with a question mark basically, Sharon is asking Rey about Swayam and wanting to hear what he has to say ?? I just don't get where this track is going but as usual, I'm just going to wait and watch !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuka_TanHaRiddikulusabhilasha_dream

-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Clap Loved ur post..!!

tz so cute just like Our SwaRon..!! Embarrassed

P.s loved ur DpBig smileDay Dreaming

Riddikulus

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice post bt just hope sab achcha ho coz yaar abhi ye fight ka koi need nai tha i feel so
bt hope dat kal koi or MU na ho finger crossed

Riddikulus

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Personally I liked the first part where swayam was watching "siren sharon" doing the household chores ... It was very sweet when he said he would like to see her doing those things in his kitchen Day Dreaming Thats what I love about Swayam never givesup on his love ...From .the day his long term plan hai sharon se shadi ka to till here he is still same when it comes to sharon Thumbs Up

Riddikulus

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Nandini Thumbs Up
Loved how the SwaRon scenes started today. Swayam ke dialogues and the look on his face while looking at Sharon was awesome. I did notice the intensity in his eyes for few seconds which i wished to continue. The latter part of SwaRon scene had me confused and hurt. 
Today's episode started with a warm feeling and boom out of no where it just broke my heart :( but the precap was like saving grace..hopefully we witness more of Sweet moments for SwaRon. 

Riddikulus

Go to top