Saathiya has lost its senses. (Page 3)

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by Saathfan

Originally posted by westindian

You raised a lot of good points in your post.  Unfortunately, I have neither the energy nor the inclination to try to figure out RS mind. This show has always been teetering on the edge of the absurd but it's kinda what makes it a fun show.Wink  I agree about Vishal's "under-use" in the serial. He should look for another show in my opinion. 

Agreed in fact both vishaal and Ruchi should look for a new show.  They both are good looking and are good actors.  They should be a lead pair and not side kicks to you know who.

Side-kicks to who? Lord Voldemort? Confused

No one quite so evil and bald as lord voldemort.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Ever since Giaa was replaced Rashmi Sharma knew that maybe Devoleena couldnt pull off the innoccence of Gopi  as well as Giaa did...so gave her more of a confident attitude...

All i can say is it is Rashmi Sharmas fault not the actors...im not blaming Devoleena shes quite a good actress and she only started out like Giaa di so good for her... its just i dont think Rashmi Sharma has enough confidence in the actors nor that the show could have gone further than what she has done...

like your post by the way

RickyBahl

nazliee Senior Member
nazliee
nazliee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
why are you all complaining about gopis carecter because we always wanted her to have confidence defend herself say something that whats happening here i enjoyed the maha episode and the love that she is getting from her husband is buiilding her confidence and after all she is now a business woman and soon to be a mum herself so she needs to show confidence and enjoying the new confident found in gopi this days.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadChacchaShaunSAJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDivineDarknessani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazliee

why are you all complaining about gopis carecter because we always wanted her to have confidence defend herself say something that whats happening here i enjoyed the maha episode and the love that she is getting from her husband is buiilding her confidence and after all she is now a business woman and soon to be a mum herself so she needs to show confidence and enjoying the new confident found in gopi this days.

Thumbs Up Well said.
And it was also commendable that it was shown that GOpi continues with her business inspite of the setbacks with Koki and Ahem's support. Koki did make her displeasure known to Ahem but that was for her Bahu's well being.
After that they continue to support Gopi in whatever way they can. Smile
Ahem's growth, Koki's change and Gopi's confidence have been shown to grow slowly but surely. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShaunSADivineDarknessani_gr

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazliee

Clap

munnihyderabadShaunSAJustlikethat1ani_gr

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I highly doubt rashmi sharma bothers with these small details shown. Its the cv s . Great post btw

munnihyderabadRickyBahlShaunSAVeni-Vidi-Vici

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
I think a lot of people were waiting for Gopi to break free from her submissive nature and to get a makeover. Those two things are happening in the show, so I'm not complaining. It's better we see her growing, rather to see the show end and her being at the place she was when the show started. Also, with her having a business and a baby on the way, the CVs wouldn't be able to justify that bholi bhaali Gopi remains that way throughout. She can be naive and compassionate, but she also needs confidence and her family's support.

Looking for consistencies in any show is like looking for a needle in the haystack. You ain't gonna find any. However, I do agree that the men in the show aren't utilized to their maximum potential. Although the CVs did touch a little bit on Ahem and Parag's relationship, they didn't go deep into it. I wish they did. Chirag seems to be like a workaholic, but even then, I like that he is there when the family needs him. I wouldn't mind seeing more of him though. As for Jigar, like many have said, his character as been stagnant for the duration of the show. The only time I saw a bit of change in him was when Rashi had been kicked out and Jigar was fired up over her betrayal. I wish we saw more of that fire, rather than the docile son that he is right now. Ahem is there, more so than others, but I can't complain about him too much. I used to dislike him completely during the Anita track because I felt like he left too many loops for misunderstandings between Gopi and him, but all that has changed. Now, he's doing everything that I wanted him to do for Gopi.

Kinjal is already footloose, so expecting anyone to order her about isn't going to do anything. Because she's married into a different kul, Koki can't extend her authority into the Shahs house. If anyone has a problem with her salwars, it should be Urmi. However, Urmi hardly cares about Kinjal, much less about the way Kinjal dresses.

I probably can write more, but it's best I stop. This might go on forever.

ShaunSA

Go to top