India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya has lost its senses.

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Why is rashmi sharma trying to be Rajkumar Hirani and yet being  Talibaani style.

The concept of thinking about prisoners  is good but what the crap..gopi bahu has become anna hazare out of a sudden???

Somethings dont fit naturally.

Just look

Is it possible a person is Dumb and just nods her head at others orders n instructions, A cow totally.
But when it comes to social service the person becomes smart, confident like a  activist  and deals with it firmly???

How can these two things go together in the character of Gopi.
They have spoiled it. It doesnt create any logic. its totally a stupid  attempt.

She is smart when it comes to social issues but at home she becomes dumb like a subservient bahu even to the extent of tolerating injustices many times.

Secondly it is proved Modi family diffrentiates between daughter and bahu.

So many ifs n buts in discussing salwar suit as if its as important as  discussing 2G scam or Coal gate scam in recent times. Wearing Salwar suit is so crucial thing in modis???sick people.

Hypocrite people. They have no problem if Kinjal wears salwar suit even after wedding. She shouts at others at her will ( I like her for that)
But they need to ask that baa  for permission who becomes a rat near Kokila .
When important family  decisions that are much important than salwar suits why baa is not referred?? That time she becomes a rat. 

I dont get... is rashmi sharma with  the prisoner cause is trying to make munnabhai series, 3 idiots. what else??? trying to be rajkumar hirani??

No problem show good issues. But use some other character and pretext. But Gopi is shown to be too quiet and very concious that she can lead a movement for prisoners. That doesnt fit her personality. Or else show her that she has become modern and her approach to deal with people has changed.

And the most horrible part is Jigar's father has so much of scope to play the  head of the family but he is standing behind like a bechari bahu. I dont think so Industrialist men behave like that.

In one way they are showing they are so conservative about saree, cultures..and on other hand the women of modi family have liberty to go anywhere in night and do sting operation and nab the culprits of acharr scam.They are very smart and liberal in all these aspects but as soon as they enter their home they go back to 17th century. Infact Kokila shud bann the ladies from using mobiles. That is only left.

My problem is if u want to show they are too conservative about dress up then plz show them conservative on other issues too. Not like Kokila shouting instructions near chirag modi knowing that he is the senior men in family. What kind of dual conservatinesness is this???? 

I feel bad for Vishal singh.He has a lot of potential, But the most unutilised character.

Gautam hedge has already spoiled his other shows so his next target is to take saathiya deep below. Carry on

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jag12parbhudayalXarinasweetymolGuggulShaunSAwestindian

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
gopi act dumb whn the issue is hvn some direct effect on her otherwise she s smart nd v hv seen dat mny times...
if kinjal's in-laws dnt hv prblm den y shld modi's hv ( no way kinjal s gonna lstn to ny1) atleast dis time she wnt blow our eardrums syn modis shwd partiality... 
i do feel bad for male charactrs bt dis s saas bahu/beti drama cnt xpct more...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinamunnihyderabadRickyBahlShaunSAani_gr

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I really like your post ...   it make so much sense...    mem in the show really do not do anything ... they just are wall flowers.    Especially Ahem , he is just eyecandy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Felsbar20XarinaRickyBahlShaunSA

giafans Newbie
giafans
giafans

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
True

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Total crap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Theta14 IF-Rockerz
Theta14
Theta14

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
true. RS spoiled the gopi's character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaRickyBahlShaunSA

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
You raised a lot of good points in your post.  Unfortunately, I have neither the energy nor the inclination to try to figure out RS mind. This show has always been teetering on the edge of the absurd but it's kinda what makes it a fun show.Wink  I agree about Vishal's "under-use" in the serial. He should look for another show in my opinion. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaRickyBahlShaunSAswasthiDivineDarkness

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Your words are really true.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaRickyBahlShaunSA

Go to top