Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cvs r again back to their favourite time pass i.e. making our popat 😑
I simply don't get what exactly they want to show/prove πŸ˜•
They r most definitely stretching this swaron fight unnecessarily...I understand ki sharon ka gussa hona banta hai n anyone in her place would have felt hurt bt what they made her say in todays episode was way too much n extremely hurting 😭
Though the precap was a bit of relief bt I still don't feel very good about it...n I'm definitely nt liking the way cvs r showing the swaron relationship...fairytale love story ko ghisa-pita daily life couples ki love story bana k rakh diya hai 😭
I hate the meaningless creativity u r trying to show cvs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Now a days SwaRon = Misunderstandings and fights. What else to expect,ek fight kadam nahi hua the next one started  This time it is going to take time 
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lets Wait For Tom Atfirst..!!!!!! Till Then Cherish d SwaRon Moments Of Today😳
honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think CV's made our popat.. C'mon i mean what was shown in promo they did showed that but yes we were not expecting a fight here...  I agree with you to the fight portion...  I loved today's episode .. the swaron sequence was really amazing.. Sharon's Dialogues Uff...  meri hi galti hai ki meine ek trial relationship se itna sab expect kia... 😭Now this is what i was like  !!!! I would say today sharon's dialogues where really confusing... But i loved the episode and hope we get to see everything normal soon between swaron πŸ˜Š And precap : ShaReYam trio shown so something intresting is Gonna Happen... Lets see πŸ˜Š
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truly yaar i am truly irritated