India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

RP 3# (Chat thread) (Page 58)

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
guys i was watching Madhubala on YT and i leave comments if i like a episode and i also read comments but there was this epi when Rk tells Madhu to do pedicure and the shot goes ti his feet someone wrote he got ugly feet Stern Smile ... i replied " I can't believe people comment on feet " why do ppl do that ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlemsnehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

guys i was watching Madhubala on YT and i leave comments if i like a episode and i also read comments but there was this epi when Rk tells Madhu to do pedicure and the shot goes ti his feet someone wrote he got ugly feet Stern Smile ... i replied " I can't believe people comment on feet " why do ppl do that ... 
some people cant see good actors becoming popular...
kuch bhi likhte hain...Angry

AhlemxxAqeelahxx

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Ahlem just ignore ppl like that and tell ppl if anyone writes not to comment ... just act as if you haven't seen it ... 
Yes That is what I am doing..and anasuya and Saina doing Great job to stopping that..and the mods helping us I can PM them.

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

Ahlem just ignore ppl like that and tell ppl if anyone writes not to comment ... just act as if you haven't seen it ... 
Yes That is what I am doing..and anasuya and Saina doing Great job to stopping that..and the mods helping us I can PM them.

thanks for clearing it out Ahlem..Big smilefor sometime i was troubling my brain is it true or not..SmileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Okay bye i know drinking ... i dnt like seeing him drunkOuch
[/QUOTE]
frankly Madhubala the reasons i dont watch is not much liked drashti in it and other thing Vivian is awsome as an actor only his scenes are good but sometimes too much yaar..itna bhi actors aise hote hai kya they are showing more of drunk scenes...they should stop showing such things its 8:30 show..not 10:00 show..Ouch

[/QUOTE]

yes i don't like when Vivian is drunk ... i hope for more shooting scenes ... i hope they dnt forget the concept of the show that he is superstar ... they shuld show more shoots na .. they saying story of rk life is getting good ... Drashi am nt a fan but she is okay at some scenes ... but the day when her acting touches my heart i will leave a comment on her profile pageSmile

snehapatro

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

I know Sneha they are so jealous of Vivian popularity ... he was just a normal actor doing small roles at first then thanks to ekta maam she gave him a role of Abhay Raichand ... who the youngsters love Embarrassed ... and now RK ...Smile

But even i answer ppl back who write things against Vivian ... even drashti if sum1 disses her i write back to them ... i dnt like when ppl bash actors ...
i mean if they write their opinion thats fine ...

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

I know Sneha they are so jealous of Vivian popularity ... he was just a normal actor doing small roles at first then thanks to ekta maam she gave him a role of Abhay Raichand ... who the youngsters love Embarrassed ... and now RK ...Smile

But even i answer ppl back who write things against Vivian ... even drashti if sum1 disses her i write back to them ... i dnt like when ppl bash actors ...
yaa bashing actors is something that even i hate...Angrythankgod i have not hooked to any forum where people start bashing the actors i love...good that ur replying..such people dont stop if we keep quiet..

xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

yaa bashing actors is something that even i hate...Angrythankgod i have not hooked to any forum where people start bashing the actors i love...good that ur replying..such people dont stop if we keep quiet..

Yes ur right ... the more you keep quiet the more they right coz they have no 1 to answer them back ... Losers Angry ... that what happens in skwl ppl say sumat abt you ... first i kept quiet and dey kept like teasing me but then i swore at them after that they didn't call me Smile

snehapatro

Go to top