Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

   
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

RP 3# (Chat thread) (Page 19)

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Joined: 23 March 2011
Posts: 24211

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Today Ranbir was in Hitler Didi sets for shoot..Rati and Ranbir together ek pic miljaye toh i will be in la la land...Day DreamingLOL


Ranbir ? You mean Ranveer From Rab se sona ishq ... ? or Ranbir Kapoor LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlemsnehapatro

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Joined: 23 March 2011
Posts: 24211

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hi Meenu :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raj_preetsnehapatro

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 3529

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hi all
hey i lyk Ranbir handsome guy he is one of my fav.Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AhlemsnehapatroxxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 20308

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

I watched a lil of Jeevan Saathi , Gaurav and that Gori ... lol ...
LOL he comes along with that Gori to Viraj hain na herione ki naam unke ghar...there are some fun scenes watch it..Tongue


Yeah and that Viraj comes and shouts at him ... and she falls in clay LOL And Gaurav starts laughing ... dat was funny
LOLi rem...still there is lots of masti ahead...unki tu tu mein mein is grtt to watch and some cute scenes also Big smilebut later as the show goes u will be shocked at one point i wont reveal it out at all..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Raj_preet IF-Dazzler
Raj_preet
Raj_preet

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 3529

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Hi Meenu :)
hi Aquee
my sweetu RajHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroxxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Joined: 23 March 2011
Posts: 24211

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

I watched a lil of Jeevan Saathi , Gaurav and that Gori ... lol ...
LOL he comes along with that Gori to Viraj hain na herione ki naam unke ghar...there are some fun scenes watch it..Tongue


Yeah and that Viraj comes and shouts at him ... and she falls in clay LOL And Gaurav starts laughing ... dat was funny
LOLi rem...still there is lots of masti ahead...unki tu tu mein mein is grtt to watch and some cute scenes also Big smilebut later as the show goes u will be shocked at one point i wont reveal it out at all..LOL


i just catch it when am bored ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 20308

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_preet

Hi all
hey i lyk Ranbir handsome guy he is one of my fav.Day Dreaming
Hey MeenuHug
even i love him a lot if u want to watch then dont miss Fri 8: 30 to 10 Zeetv  i think he will be there in all shows of Zeetv as its Mahasangram of the shows...and on Sat in DID from 9..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 20308

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

Originally posted by snehapatro

Today Ranbir was in Hitler Didi sets for shoot..Rati and Ranbir together ek pic miljaye toh i will be in la la land...Day DreamingLOL


Ranbir ? You mean Ranveer From Rab se sona ishq ... ? or Ranbir Kapoor LOL
uff Hitler...its Ranbir Kapoor...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SSSP Daily Episode Discussion Thread 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45

Author: snehapatro   Replies: 355   Views: 19996

snehapatro 355 19996 07 April 2012 at 10:56pm by Raj_preet
~~##Preeto chit chat corner##~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: -Vrinda-   Replies: 283   Views: 10645

-Vrinda- 283 10645 06 April 2012 at 7:41am by snehapatro
CHAT?

Author: aliaz_786   Replies: 5   Views: 382

aliaz_786 5 382 19 November 2011 at 7:29am by br200910
~||Preeto Chat Corner||~

Author: coolsabs   Replies: 9   Views: 755

coolsabs 9 755 11 July 2011 at 10:37pm by chinnupriyaj
Preeto- Chit chat Club 1-All that you can converse

2 3 4 5 6

Author: maris08   Replies: 42   Views: 3133

maris08 42 3133 08 July 2011 at 8:23am by sehar mehrotra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index