Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 28 *!! (Page 25)

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by 123mitul

@ asha: what is the latest theory of yash's anger???

Did u watch the episode Ouch

It seems that Arati came back home at 3 AM morning with Aman and does not look like gave any explanation about that Ouch and she thinks it as a small thing Ouch
i watched the epi. loved aman. he is more sensible than aarti. but i was asking about DCians's theory.

I am not with the DCians theory today LOL I have the opposite thought , I don't know if you got what I said LOL I ma not explaining in here s it could be different from others Embarrassed

What do u think about today's episode and what is ur theoryEmbarrassed

I am really impressed with Aman's sensibility and disappointed with Arati' s stupidity Ouch
i think the reason of yash's anger is complicated. i don't want to give any one-dimensional theory. i am impresse with aman too. aarti was stupid. i mean, its an unusual situation. you need to give an explanation!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GCsfan

Originally posted by GCsfan

@all
no one is saying hii to me back...

Hay Himi

How are u?
Ouch...GCians should remain united atleast...
in that jdj forum...tabeer alone is being made wrong...by some ilovepyaar..i dnt know who is she

Himi, don't take anyone's name like this Ouch I know she is a Gurmeet fan.
okk i edited it

TanShi_CrazyLuv

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@ Varni,

I have sent u a PM, check that Smile
123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@ himani: ok..it was started by them. but whats the need to fight with them???!!! will they change their opinion??? will they praise gurmeet??? they will bash him more. if you want more bashing of gurmeet then go ahead.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckjikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

@ asha: what is the latest theory of yash's anger???

Did u watch the episode Ouch

It seems that Arati came back home at 3 AM morning with Aman and does not look like gave any explanation about that Ouch and she thinks it as a small thing Ouch
i watched the epi. loved aman. he is more sensible than aarti. but i was asking about DCians's theory.

I am not with the DCians theory today LOL I have the opposite thought , I don't know if you got what I said LOL I ma not explaining in here s it could be different from others Embarrassed

What do u think about today's episode and what is ur theoryEmbarrassed

I am really impressed with Aman's sensibility and disappointed with Arati' s stupidity Ouch
i think the reason of yash's anger is complicated. i don't want to give any one-dimensional theory. i am impresse with aman too. aarti was stupid. i mean, its an unusual situation. you need to give an explanation!!

@ bold, exactly considering the fact that Yash and Arati still don't have a normal husband wife relationship and also they don't know each other well Ouch

123mitul

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@ asha: i have problem with yash too. i mean he simply could have asked her!!! but he didn't . i am not defending aarti too. they both made a complete mess together.
jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Contestants on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa are leaving no stone unturned to give their best perfomrnace. The new wild card entrants have helped the show gain some extra TRPs. But now, one of the finest contestants, Isha Sharvani has injured herself and will not be able to perform in the upcoming episodes.

The show has got some international performers, who will perform with the Indian celebrities. Isha was to perform with a dancer from Vegas and during rehearsals she lost her balance and fractured her elbow. Commenting on the same, Isha says, "I'm feeling very sad that I will not be able to perform in the upcoming weeks. I have fractured my elbow and also have a ligament tear; the doctors have suggested me complete rest for the next three weeks. I have to take heavy pain killers and injections in order to get rid of the pain. This happened during the rehearsals of this week, I had to take a flip and get hold of the dancer from Vegas, but then we lost balance and I fell on my elbow. Salman was the first person for whom I called and wanted him to take me to the hospital."

The actress further adds, "I'm feeling bad for Salman. we have been working hard since months and now, when we could achieve everything, this has happened. I'm feeling very disappointed."

In the past, there were allegations about Isha being the only trained dancer on the show. On the same, Isha says, "We all have come a long way in this journey and have become very close to each other. When I got hurt, Gurmeet was the first person who called me and asked me to relax and not think much about the show. When Darsheel and Shibani were eliminated, we felt as if someone from our family has left the show. So, there have been many ups and downs and it keeps happening all the time. It's a very emotional journey."

When asked about the judge's reaction to her injury, she says, "Madhuriji knows about the injury. She was very sad after listening to it and just kept blessing me and Salman for good health, as Salman also suffered an injury some time back on the show. This week, only Salman will be performing and the masses can vote for us by seeing his performance."

@bold
I think we have to first learn alot from GC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckDMKJ_VBpickachu

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

@ himani: ok..it was started by them. but whats the need to fight with them???!!! will they change their opinion??? will they praise gurmeet??? they will bash him more. if you want more bashing of gurmeet then go ahead.
i dnt want bashing ...and i never like to bash anyone...but there is a limit naa...personally i dnt visit jdj forum ...i stopped visiting it...its a place made by some GC haters to release their frustration and were never stopped from doing so and yes we cant stop them ...
i know fighting will also not help...
but yes we r silent then also they will bash Guru and if i come across any such post...i cant handle it

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index