Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 28 *!! (Page 24)

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by 123mitul

@ asha: what is the latest theory of yash's anger???

Did u watch the episode Ouch

It seems that Arati came back home at 3 AM morning with Aman and does not look like gave any explanation about that Ouch and she thinks it as a small thing Ouch
i watched the epi. loved aman. he is more sensible than aarti. but i was asking about DCians's theory.

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GCsfan

@all
no one is saying hii to me back...

Hay Himi

How are u?
Ouch...GCians should remain united atleast...
in that jdj forum...tabeer alone is being made wrong...by some ..i dnt know who is she

Edited by GCsfan - 03 September 2012 at 1:38pm
jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

@ asha: what is the latest theory of yash's anger???

Did u watch the episode Ouch

It seems that Arati came back home at 3 AM morning with Aman and does not look like gave any explanation about that Ouch and she thinks it as a small thing Ouch
i watched the epi. loved aman. he is more sensible than aarti. but i was asking about DCians's theory.

I am not with the DCians theory today LOL I have the opposite thought , I don't know if you got what I said LOL I ma not explaining in here s it could be different from others Embarrassed

What do u think about today's episode and what is ur theoryEmbarrassed

I am really impressed with Aman's sensibility and disappointed with Arati' s stupidity Ouch
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Ohh Please Himni, Not U too, We r not in the Confition to bear more thn this OuchOuch

And Please for God Sake, Edit ur Comment, Dont attack people Directly !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrck

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@all

Hay Himi

How are u?
in that jdj forum...tabeer alone is being made wrong...by some  fan...i dnt know who is she
don't get me wrong. i know her. trust me, she is a guru-fan. i cannot blame her actually. waht she is saying is based on some gurmeetian's behaviour. you are talking about unity. but how will you feel connected to the fellow GCian when their words make you embarrasedOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. i am sorry. but THAT'S TRUE. SOME GCIANS IMPLY MAKE ME EMBARRASED!!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by 123mitul - 03 September 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GCrckVarnita.

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Ohh Please Himni, Not U too, We r not in the Confition to bear more thn this OuchOuch

And Please for God Sake, Edit ur Comment, Dont attack people Directly !!
i too dnt want to b invoved in all this and anything that inc Guru's bashing but this one whoever she is ...i didnt like watever she wrote and i dnt agree too
i just cant bear anyone bashing Guru
but i dnt think tabeer did anything wrong

TanShi_CrazyLuv

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

@all

Hay Himi

How are u?
in that jdj forum...tabeer alone is being made wrong...by some ilovepyaar..i dnt know who is she

Himi, don't take anyone's name like this Ouch I know she is a Gurmeet fan.

GCrck

GCrck IF-Dazzler
GCrck
GCrck

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

@all

Hay Himi

How are u?
in that jdj forum...tabeer alone is being made wrong...by some  fan...i dnt know who is she
don't get me wrong. i know her. trust me, she is a guru-fan. i cannot blame her actually. waht she is saying is based on some gurmeetian's behaviour. you are talking about unity. but how will you feel connected to the fellow GCian when their words make you embarrasedOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.. i am sorry. but THAT'S TRUE. SOME GCIANS IMPLY MAKE ME EMBARRASED!!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
okk u might b knowing her.. i dnt want to b against her but the spamming was started by isha supporters firstly

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index