Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

!!* KRAZZYYY GURMEETIANS 28 *!! (Page 125)

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 30628

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Himi, Shalu and Anba

Hey girls Hug
hi Confused di

Angry Angry You couldn't choose a name from the long list u made... Angry Poor you ROFL

LOLLOLLOL

hie asha di...

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 59582

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by 55shobha

hi i came to update my creation corner
and now going
if u want to see the most worset creations then u can visit my creation corner
hi shobha plzz give me the link of ur creationsBig smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3171461&PID=64464632&#64464632  here is the link
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13773

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Himi, Shalu and Anba

Hey girls Hug
hi Confused di

Angry Angry You couldn't choose a name from the long list u made... Angry Poor you ROFL
actually I am thinking by what name should I call u.Wink
ok fine hi asha di oops pastaka oops jikkyka oops kiddokaROFL

In this way..I am going to forget my actual name Angry  ROFL
hey di chill I have alredy given u so beautiful cute namesWinkEmbarrassed u can choose from there if u forget ur actual nameROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 59582

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
hi pataka oh sorry pastakaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini28

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13773

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by 55shobha

hi i came to update my creation corner
and now going
if u want to see the most worset creations then u can visit my creation corner
hi shobha plzz give me the link of ur creationsBig smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3171461&PID=64464632&#64464632  here is the link
thank uTongue
.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 30628

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by shalini28

actually I am thinking by what name should I call u.Wink
ok fine hi asha di oops pastaka oops jikkyka oops kiddokaROFL

In this way..I am going to forget my actual name Angry  ROFL

asha didi , too much nicknames will make one forget their actual name...ROFLROFLROFL

so , officially u r going to forget ur actual name di...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 13773

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hi pataka oh sorry pastakaROFL
@bold pataka

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reenatyzed

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Joined: 27 April 2008
Posts: 30628

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by LoveViShalini

Originally posted by shalini28

Originally posted by LoveViShalini

Hello gurlz..
Im back...
hi anbaTongue

hi shalu...
wat u doing ?
nothing yaar just teasing asha diLOL
what about u?

i can see that...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
i'm listening to this new  tamil song... funny starting line...


Edited by LoveViShalini - 05 September 2012 at 6:36am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index