Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GCsfan

i dnt want bashing ...and i never like to bash anyone...but there is a limit naa...personally i dnt visit jdj forum ...i stopped visiting it...its a place made by some GC haters to release their frustration and were never stopped from doing so and yes we cant stop them ...
i know fighting will also not help...
but yes we r silent then also they will bash Guru and if i come across any such post...i cant handle it

thats why i am telling you don't visit the forum. stick to the AT only. i quitted the forum long back.
jenny. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GCsfan

i dnt want bashing ...and i never like to bash anyone...but there is a limit naa...personally i dnt visit jdj forum ...i stopped visiting it...its a place made by some GC haters to release their frustration and were never stopped from doing so and yes we cant stop them ...
i know fighting will also not help...
but yes we r silent then also they will bash Guru and if i come across any such post...i cant handle it

Actually no one was bashing GC yesterday. Infact lot of posts were against isha but some GC fans went to those posts and started bashing isha and praising GC. Was that necessary? No
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 123mitul

@ asha: i have problem with yash too. i mean he simply could have asked her!!! but he didn't . i am not defending aarti too. they both made a complete mess together.

Yes, he could have asked, but may be the way they came together happily might have hit him hard and help went on a complete silent mode  He might have expected her to give an explanation πŸ˜•

Both are wrong but I think she could have given an explanation with out asking also because its so general that if we come home, we give an explanation as of what happened.

may be he is not angry at her coming late, but may be he saw them in a very jovial mode like in those photos and didn't like that behaviour of them together because it is quiet the way Arati was behaving with Yash all the time in Mumabi and now with Aman too  
123mitul thumbnail
@ jenny: already read it. but thnx for sharing it here😊😊

@ bold: agree with you. we need to learn a lot from gurmeet😊
GCrck thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123mitul

thats why i am telling you don't visit the forum. stick to the AT only. i quitted the forum long back.

i know u all r right in all ur places..

123mitul thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

Yes, he could have asked, but may be the way they came together happily might have hit him hard and help went on a complete silent mode  He might have expected her to give an explanation πŸ˜•

Both are wrong but I think she could have given an explanation with out asking also because its so general that if we come home, we give an explanation as of what happened.

may be he is not angry at her coming late, but may be he saw them in a very jovial mode like in those photos and didn't like that behaviour of them together because it is quiet the way Arati was behaving with Yash all the time in Mumabi and now with Aman too  

completely agree.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jenny.

The actress further adds, "I'm feeling bad for Salman. we have been working hard since months and now, when we could achieve everything, this has happened. I'm feeling very disappointed."

In the past, there were allegations about Isha being the only trained dancer on the show. On the same, Isha says, "We all have come a long way in this journey and have become very close to each other. When I got hurt, Gurmeet was the first person who called me and asked me to relax and not think much about the show. When Darsheel and Shibani were eliminated, we felt as if someone from our family has left the show. So, there have been many ups and downs and it keeps happening all the time. It's a very emotional journey."

@bold
I think we have to first learn alot from GC.

We have to learn from Gurmeet and respect other participants, like he does.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jikky_84

@ Varni,

I have sent u a PM, check that πŸ˜Š

Ohh God, this is the Third PM I m receiving abt this Topic πŸ€£
Replying U in a bit πŸ˜‰
GCrck thumbnail

GC is a great person...thats why i love him

jikky_84 thumbnail