Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_crazyluv

tey never stopped bashing GC neverrr

neveeerrr

neveer

even till yet i never bash Isha xcept writing she shld go

as its all abt  opinion

Tabeer, they will not stop bashing GC. we have to accept that. This has been going on isince GHSP times. we all r used to it! If we try and defend him or say bad about others, the bashing will only increase. U hv to understand tat the bashers r mainly gurmeet haters, and not other ppl's fans! But now becoz of negative comments about isha, Isha's fans r also becoming Gurmeet haters! the bashers want this only.

I understand its ur opinion about Isha, but then what is the need to post the opinion in JDJ forum when u know that no one will take it only as an opinion, instead ppl will jump at u and start bashing U,  GC fans and Gurmeet himself.
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GCsfan

u make nice vms tabeer..
u know wat i want to make a vm on maan but i dnt know how to make a vm😆

i m there to hlp u will tell u just get free frm xamz then i willl😃
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 123mitul

& why do you need to reply them???!!!!! you know very well that they will bash gurmeet more. then why???!!!!!

Its creating more and more fights...that all and with out any reason 

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Tabeer, they will not stop bashing GC. we have to accept that. This has been going on isince GHSP times. we all r used to it! If we try and defend him or say bad about others, the bashing will only increase. U hv to understand tat the bashers r mainly gurmeet haters, and not other ppl's fans! But now becoz of negative comments about isha, Isha's fans r also becoming Gurmeet haters! the bashers want this only.

I understand its ur opinion about Isha, but then what is the need to post the opinion in JDJ forum when u know that no one will take it only as an opinion, instead ppl will jump at u and start bashing U,  GC fans and Gurmeet himself.

i m newly a GC fanz was a vivan fan

after PKYEK ended i fell in lov wth Yash scendia through PV 

i reeli dnt knw wat u guys suffered since GHSSP dys

bt all is kabhi kabhar khud py cntrl nhi rehta😕

ab sab choor deya seway is k jab ye Guru likhyin wahan apna opinion dy doon n they are isha fanz yaar

penta, helohibye, rowdiest these are sick minded 
Going Guys 

tcz all Bye 
GCrck thumbnail

i m there to hlp u will tell u just get free frm xamz then i willl😃

😃okkk...then u will teach me how to make a vm😃..thanks..
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

@ red: exactly!!! they are not isha's fans. initially i used to read their posts. they never made a single post praisng isha!!! whenever they post soemthing its somehow related to GC!!!! they actually try to instigate us. they know that GCians are too sensitive. they take the advantage of it.

@ blue: i am saying this thing from the beginning. but nobody cares to listen to me!!

GCrck thumbnail

Going Guys 

tcz all Bye 

u going early tabeer...why?
anyways gud night😊 and i m with u
Himaani some ppl are just letting em down infrnt tht haters /  bashers to praise them

seriously nt going to visit any forum nw neitehr this 1 nor tht 1

i m nt talking abt varnita, mittul n riya

m talking abt some ppl who just prsing bashers to shw tht they are peacful ppl v funny ...anywasy bye alll

will pm u the process himaani😛
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago