Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Dark Side- Chapt 8 Pg 45 *Updated* 30/8/13 (Page 39)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicadRasgulla_sp

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, I know I'm too late and I'm so sorry if I've kept even a single person waiting. Really didn't mean it. So without further ado, here's chapter 7. Oh, before that, there's something I wanted to share with you all- I recently GRADUATED!!! Big smile

Chapter: 7 New Blossoms

There are edges around the black and every now and then a flash of color streaks out of the gray. But I can never really grasp any of the slivers of memories that emerge.

Khushi was meandering past the most magnificent woods she had ever seen. Tall, red autumn trees grew on either side of her, reaching out to the skies. There was a musical melody, somewhat soothing to the ear in the air. Somewhere ahead of her, she could see a Bush bearing one single rose. She longed to reach out to it, but the further she tried to go, the more she was being pulled back. She tried with all her might to move forward as though her life depended on it. The more she thought of the rose, the more the melody grew louder, but the more she was pulled back, the more harsh it sounded. Pooling in all her strength, she rushed forward and soft giggles suddenly filled her every being. She felt a warm embrace as she touched the rose and a voice, a voice as soothing as the music saying ' "I'm always there, Khush" Suddenly, the thorns on the rose became even more prominent, as they cut through her skin and the soft melody was replaced by a harsh, cruel, maniacal laughter. Something sinister.

Khushi woke up from her sleep, sweating profusely. It took her a while to remember where she was. She could see the moon from the windows and wondered how she had been sleeping for that long. It was more than 12 hours now. She tried to recollect the dream she just had, but she couldn't. She slowly got up from her bed and tiptoed outside. Her tiredness had vanished with all the sleep. She was wide awake now. She remembered the morning and how things had been in the past few hours. Her fight with Arnav, her reluctant departure from the house, her meeting with Saiyeda, everything that transpired since morning came back to her. Saiyeda was sweet, Khushi decided, but she frowned as to why she smiled so often at Arnav. At the thought of Arnav, her heart started racing suddenly. She clutched at her chest trying to understand what was wrong with her. She remembered his concern when she returned. His anger had been laced with heavy amounts of nothing but concern. How could a person be so protective of someone that they'd almost die if she left them?

She was still standing awestruck, when she realized her legs had bought her to a room. Standing at the far left of the room, in his garden was Arnav himself. In spite herself, Khushi walked up to him and stopped suddenly outside the doors that led to the garden. He was talking to someone, but there was no one in his room. His back was turned to her and he was looking up towards the stars. There was a hint of sadness and guilt in his voice. Should she even be here prying on him? she thought. She was about to leave, when his next words stopped her in her tracks.

"So it's my entire fault Ma. She was absolutely right when she said that it was my fault. Khushi was absolutely right!" and then he started to cry.

Khushi stood dumbstruck, her heart hammering against her chest. Why was he affirming that it was his fault? Was it really his fault? But then why was he sobbing? Her confused muddled up thoughts came back to her.

"You always told me never to hurt the person you love the most, but she's hurt Ma, and it's all my fault. If I had been a little more cautious, she would have never been reduced to this. The bruises on her face only reflect how irresponsible I've been. Hell, she lost her memory, she forgot me and I can't do a damn thing about it!"

A wave of gratefulness swept through Khushi; gratefulness to the superior powers above for not letting her doubt come true. In the few hours that transpired, she couldn't help but feel a connection with him. She had her guard up, but he was slowly breaking the walls. There was this something about him. But as she looked on, she felt extremely bad for the man standing in front of her. His voice held pain, and it was completely different from all the times she had heard him speak.

She suddenly heard a whimper in the distance that broke through her thoughts. Arnav was still standing in the same position, but his whole form was shaking. That was when she noticed the rose crushed in his hand. There was a trail of red flowing through his fingers and it was another minute before she realized that it was his blood. The rose he was crushing in his hand had thorns in them.

And suddenly, like a whirlwind, her dream came back to her, and the sinister screams echoed in her head. She ran towards Arnav, and took his hand in hers and pushed away the rose. Arnav looked taken aback as someone grabbed him hand and turned to find Khushi. "Khushi, what the-?" "What do you think you're doing? Why are you hurting yourself like this?" Khushi shouted and pulled a dumbstruck Arnav into the room. "What madness is this; crushing a thorn in your hand?" she plopped Arnav on the bed. "Your hand could have been seriously hurt, you know?" she turned around and went towards his cupboard, opened his second drawer and retrieved a first aid kit. "What if something serious happened to your hand?" she sat herself beside him and started to apply some ointment to his hand.

Arnav sat still, without uttering a single word. She spread the ointment slowly on his hand, and blew over it slightly. Arnav shivered. "Does it hurt too much?" she asked gently, subconsciously inching closer to him. "Ye-, No! No, it doesn't", he mumbled, looking into Khushi's eyes. His eyes held hers for a brief period and then when she could no longer bear the intensity, she lowered them and started to dress the wound and bandage his hand. "It's done", she said. "Huh", he stuttered and looked down at his newly bandaged hand.

"There was no need for you to help me, Khushi", he said. "I could have managed on my own." Khushi rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I could see how well you were managing by deliberately hurting yourself"

"I'm the cause for all the troubles in your life. You shouldn't even be helping me. I deserve this pain after all I've put you through" he said irritably, as though Khushi had done him a favor he didn't deserve.

"Shut up!" Khushi shot back at him. She was surprised as to how she had the courage to shout at him, but his relentless and obstinate yet untrue accusations upon himself were driving her crazy and making her feel, if she could feel anymore, guilty. "Shut up!! You're not the reason I'm like this! I was wrong in thinking so and how can I be right when I actually know nothing. I don't even remember myself. I'm not even capable of making decisions for myself, then how can I judge you?" and when she couldn't hold it within her any longer, she broke down and started crying. "I really, really want to remember my life and myself"

The words stung Arnav's heart somewhere deep within. He admired everything about Khushi; but here she was without her memory and still standing up for him, when she didn't even remember herself.

"Arnav, please tell me about myself. Please tell me how I was and just about everything that relates to me", she held his hands and pleaded with him a desperate urgency in her eyes. Arnav looked like he was on the verge of a breakdown, but held himself together and said-

"Khushi, I don't want to tell you things about yourself. I want you to be able to recollect them, and I know the day will come soon when you will get your memory back. I'll do all it takes; everything, to do what I can and what I must, but I can't promise you anything, Khushi. I've never been able to keep my promises, you see" he said looking sullen once again.

"I want to trust you. I really do, and no matter how many times you tell me you aren't trustworthy, I still feel like trusting you. It's the only strong feeling I've felt since I woke up", she said simply. She wanted to tell Arnav about the dream, but she didn't know if that would make any sense at all, so she didn't, instead she held her hand to Arnav and said, "Let's start afresh, shall we? Let's be friends"

Arnav looked startled at the sudden change in her, but here she was, offering him her hand in friendship, and trying to make amends. He then smiled and took her hand. "Yes, let's be friends", he said.

Khushi woke up the next morning, feeling as though she had slept enough for a lifetime. Arnav had a fit and said that she had to sleep, even though she told him she wasn't sleepy. She forcefully put herself to sleep and now she looked as though she wouldn't need sleep for the next whole year! The windows were opened by someone and thin rays of sunlight seeped in, with occasional breeze and Khushi sat looking longingly at the window, when someone knocked at her door. It was a middle aged woman. She had an extremely strict face. Khushi looked at her, perplexed, when she suddenly spoke. "Bitiya, Saab is calling you downstairs to have breakfast and has asked me to inform you."

If her face was like a strict warden, her voice was the complete opposite. It was motherly. Khushi nodded and then wondering whether it would be rude, asked her, "Umm, do I know you? Who are you?"  If she expected the lady to be offended, she was taken by surprise. The woman smiled and said, "I'm Meera, your house help. Saab told me all about what happened, so I knew you wouldn't recognize me. Bitiya, you freshen up and come soon" and saying so, Meera left the room.

As Khushi freshened up, she thought to herself. Arnav, Lavanya, Saiyeda and Meera. All of them seemed so sweet. They worked so hard to keep her happy. If only she remembered all of them. If only she knew all the memories of them..

Khushi walked downstairs to the breakfast table and was greeted by not only Arnav, but Saiyeda and Lavanya too.

"Good morning Khushi", they all chimed together. She smiled at them all with a rush of gratitude after the time of introspection she had the previous night. "How are you feeling Khushi?" La asked her. "Pretty good", Khushi said as she was shown her chair by Meera, when Saiyeda spoke up and cut through La's cheerful speech, "K, have your breakfast soon hun. We have a long day to go with loads of things to do, mainly starting with a few chat sessions and psychoanalysis"

"I'm sorry, psycho-what?" Khushi asked, confused.

"Psychoanalysis, K! It's just a process to delve deeper into your thoughts, so we can retrieve things from your unconscious mind. I believe your memories are only compressed beneath this trauma and we may be able to retrieve them. This isn't the first hand treatment for memory loss, but I believe you may still retain something within you hence the process" Saiyeda said, expertly.

"And what am I supposed to do in the procedure?" Khushi asked, slightly nervous.

"Nothing, sweetie. You only have to relax and close your eyes-"

"Wait! Close my eyes? Oh not again! I've closed my eyes enough since yesterday!" she whined, as Arnav broke into laughter.

Hit like if you liked it and leave your comments Smile

jess

Edited by jessicad - 30 August 2013 at 2:50am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

aum1787shruti_raireena1146ZaynMalik21mdm2013VioletFlowerkavimayMONAKARANsangeethbalabhambarikhushiiXOXOangelroseybhutopAtyayPoonamTlatha72cutie13imli95sarahjacFrozen_AnaArsha_Arshialwaysarshicelinawaltertaani16Reader_Hobbyrichaarshisweet_5vidya.sanjayarchminkKKKAtanu3579lakraj80-Shobhu21-Sweet_AshumIronButterflyshubhi15kushigowdaPhoenixTearsrenee.beeArshi67A_BAdieforasrsruthickaquagalpup03pieryroseChitraFASR6262bahi.-Cheeni-honey-sweetyFazila~ara_000chavvi16Rasgulla_spDownhillspvd

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
R

Edited:

I am telling ya the soothing voice is Arnav's and the other 'dirty' voice is Shyam's. Btw where is he these days?

Khushi may have forgotten the actions and the words but she recollects how Arnav has made her feel in the past. The fact that she can't see him hurt, that she doesnt want to think bad of him, she instinctively 'recalled' where the first aid kit is, that she trusts him and wants to trust him, that she doesnt like me smiling at him so much... all give me hope Smile

She has slept enough but now wants to wake up literally...

Let's see how Arnav, La and I help her to achieve her goal.

UPDATE SOON Angry

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 14 June 2013 at 12:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jessicad

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
beautifulHeart

sweet_5jessicad

IronButterfly IF-Dazzler
IronButterfly
IronButterfly

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Congratulations on your graduation.

Glad to have the story back on track.

Good that Khushi saw Arnav, somehow this has managed to clear her doubts.
Must be quite difficult for her to manage but atleast she has a bunch of good people around her.

jessicad

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Loved d update
tat was awesome nd beautifully written
pls update soon
Thanx for pm

jessicadFazila~

archmink Goldie
archmink
archmink

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Feel sorry for arnav
N for Khushi well can someone's Fate can get this crual ??

jessicad

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
so he aint coming for a while the one in her dreams
i mean the shyam of course
hmmm the difference between  the two couldnt be clearer
even though she may not remember him and yet she knows that he can be trusted
am glad she is starting all over with him
which means that there is hope for them