AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had so much expectation from this show but its not the way i thought... like new kind of stories or stories which gives some kind of message to us... but there is all same stories which are already  in nowadays tv show.. well any ways I m not going to stop watching this show maybe I'll get a story what i want..
but plzz don't bash me for this its just my opinion but still I want my favourite couple in this show... 
okay can any one tell me the production house email or any other way contact them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HopeleslyInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I kinda agree, i hade expections specially after seeing the promos of tmls! I really wanted to see something new but most of the stories are way to cliche...
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
thanks for replying me i thought no one is going to... well these are only love stories and what we can more expect from love stories... but  i just wanted the girl as rebel, independent, powerful and not crying for guyz... and boys not only flirty and the most of the stories couple were only  staring each other, it doesn't look realistic, they loved each other because they were beautiful... i m kind of girl who like love stories like couple are friends and they don't love each other because they are beautiful but they love because the way they are or what are their thoughts... 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
some are nice but some are too cheesy..but i loved the 2nd sept one.it was touching.in all the stories one thing is common they fall in love just after meeting each other.should show an episode where they were bestfriends or something like that.
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paytonlee

some are nice but some are too cheesy..but i loved the 2nd sept one.it was touching.in all the stories one thing is common they fall in love just after meeting each other.should show an episode where they were bestfriends or something like that.

i watched some of love stories, not all... I don't remember the 2nd sept,  tell me any actor name of the story.. well every story should have name, it will be easy to remember the story...
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2nd sept was the arjun bijlani and neha one
holeesmokes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I liked the story of Meera and I forget the husbands name who had no time for her. See stories like that. Although they didt show that she cheated but those are more real life stories not the hum dil de chuke sanam types where ur husband will let you take off with an ex lover and you will suddenly have a change of heart and decide you love your husband instead????!!!!!!!!!
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Originally posted by: holeesmokes

I agree. I liked the story of Meera and I forget the husbands name who had no time for her. See stories like that. Although they didt show that she cheated but those are more real life stories not the hum dil de chuke sanam types where ur husband will let you take off with an ex lover and you will suddenly have a change of heart and decide you love your husband instead????!!!!!!!!!

agree,  stories are good here but i wanted something change not only husband wife or girl with dupata and all,  actually one story is in my mind.. i wanted to write here but the problem is i m not a good writer..
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
hmmm ur right nothing diff everything seems same...