India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

i m dissapointed

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I had so much expectation from this show but its not the way i thought... like new kind of stories or stories which gives some kind of message to us... but there is all same stories which are already  in nowadays tv show.. well any ways I m not going to stop watching this show maybe I'll get a story what i want..
but plzz don't bash me for this its just my opinion but still I want my favourite couple in this show... 
okay can any one tell me the production house email or any other way contact them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRmklarimel22Simi_YaRaLover

HopeleslyInLove Senior Member
HopeleslyInLove
HopeleslyInLove

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree, i hade expections specially after seeing the promos of tmls! I really wanted to see something new but most of the stories are way to cliche...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
thanks for replying me i thought no one is going to... well these are only love stories and what we can more expect from love stories... but  i just wanted the girl as rebel, independent, powerful and not crying for guyz... and boys not only flirty and the most of the stories couple were only  staring each other, it doesn't look realistic, they loved each other because they were beautiful... i m kind of girl who like love stories like couple are friends and they don't love each other because they are beautiful but they love because the way they are or what are their thoughts... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeleslyInLoveSimi_YaRaLover

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
some are nice but some are too cheesy..but i loved the 2nd sept one.it was touching.in all the stories one thing is common they fall in love just after meeting each other.should show an episode where they were bestfriends or something like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22AY_RHr4eVer--Sanchu--

AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

some are nice but some are too cheesy..but i loved the 2nd sept one.it was touching.in all the stories one thing is common they fall in love just after meeting each other.should show an episode where they were bestfriends or something like that.
i watched some of love stories, not all... I don't remember the 2nd sept,  tell me any actor name of the story.. well every story should have name, it will be easy to remember the story...
sanat11 Senior Member
sanat11
sanat11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
2nd sept was the arjun bijlani and neha one
holeesmokes Groupbie
holeesmokes
holeesmokes

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I agree. I liked the story of Meera and I forget the husbands name who had no time for her. See stories like that. Although they didt show that she cheated but those are more real life stories not the hum dil de chuke sanam types where ur husband will let you take off with an ex lover and you will suddenly have a change of heart and decide you love your husband instead????!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by holeesmokes

I agree. I liked the story of Meera and I forget the husbands name who had no time for her. See stories like that. Although they didt show that she cheated but those are more real life stories not the hum dil de chuke sanam types where ur husband will let you take off with an ex lover and you will suddenly have a change of heart and decide you love your husband instead????!!!!!!!!!
agree,  stories are good here but i wanted something change not only husband wife or girl with dupata and all,  actually one story is in my mind.. i wanted to write here but the problem is i m not a good writer..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index