Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added (Page 63)

satanslove IF-Rockerz
satanslove
satanslove

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aukview

Thank you all for the lovely comments!!

I am sorry guys for not updating for so long, and I am really sorry but I won't be able to update for some more time.

I actually wrote about three chapters but lost the whole document and many other documents because my laptop crashed!!! I have to write the whole thing again and it is very upsetting!!!! I will try to do it as soon as possible but please do bear with me!!!

@sips_crazy: Sorry yaar! Will try to update soon!!

Heart
Simar
No problemo dear , i know it can be soo frustating ...espcially when you have to rework the whole stuff ...

Being there and done it so i know your pain ...take your time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
no probs.. take ur own time...

i know its frustrating!!

Aukview

poojdc87 Senior Member
poojdc87
poojdc87

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Sorry to hear that dear. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be better than before :) take your time..

Aukview

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
awesome part !!!
it really hurts to see a father showing coldness towards his child

Aukview

beatrice_89 Senior Member
beatrice_89
beatrice_89

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Dont worry take your own time. But do update.

Aukview

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for all the support and understanding!! Appreciate every comment and thank you sooo much Hug

Here is part 19, I'll update 20 soon - I just need to add some bits to it. 
PMs will be sent soon...

Let me know what you guys think!!

Part 19...

Riya stood up and took a few steps towards her room but suddenly stopped. Slowly turning around she went back to Arjun and in one swift movement ruffled his hair. Arjun looked at her with raised eyebrows. She smiled and pecked his forehead,

"Good night Arjun!"

Riya turned around to leave but was stopped by a firm hand on her wrist. Before she could think much of it, she was pulled back so fast her hair flung all over her face and she landed on Arjun's bed with him right next to her.

"Arjun what are you...?" Riya gasped at Arjun's actions and could not finish the sentence.

His fingers ran through her hair and pulled her closer while the other hand snaked around her waist. They were so close together they could hear each other's pounding hearts. His eyes travelled from her eyes to her lips lingering there for a few seconds before moving further down till they came to a halt on Roshni's necklace around her neck.

He ran his finger along the chain and felt Riya tremble under him. His hand moved down to her waist while he kissed her forehead. He was about to kiss her on her lips when to his surprise Riya started to giggle.

He looked at her amused, he loved seeing her smiling and laughing, par iss waqt thoda ajeeb nahi hai? Arjun thought.

"Ri...Riya, what's so funny?" He asked still lost.

"You are...tick...tickling me..." Riya tried to speak between her giggles.

Arjun looked down at his still hand on her tiny waist; he wasn't even moving his fingers - not even unconsciously. He looked back at Riya with a stop-playing-with-me expression.

"Riya I always hold you like..." He couldn't finish the sentence because of her giggles. He watched her for a few seconds and then fell next to her laughing himself.

"What's wrong with you today?" He asked once their laughter subsided. Still smiling he propped himself up on his elbow. When Riya shrugged in response, Arjun deliberately pressed his palm against her stomach and slid it to roll his fingers around her waist.

Riya burst into another fit of giggles.

"Aaahh!!" Arjun exclaimed and gave up rolling onto his back, the smile never leaving his lips. Riya rolled onto her side and hugged him, resting her head on his chest. He held her making sure his hands went nowhere near her waist.

Silence fell around them. Arjun was glad to see her laugh after all that happened with her father sometime ago. Riya forgot everything and lay in his arms blissfully. Her fingers played with his shirt buttons for a while; eventually she was lulled to sleep by his heartbeat.

Arjun pulled the comforter up onto Riya and himself and held her tighter and closer.

The alarm went off loudly chasing her dream away and woke her up to a bright new day. She blinked her eyes at the sunlight bathing her room and pulled her comforter up over her head trying to keep it away from her sleepy eyes. But it was no use; her mind was wide awake and already worrying about her brother and his reaction to her revelation yesterday.

Anika announced her feelings in the spur of the moment yesterday; she did not regret telling Arjun but hoped he wouldn't be angry. She was surprised he did not come yelling after her but knew she'd have to thank Riya for that later.

Finally giving up on getting any sleep in the few spare minutes, Anu threw the comforter off herself and got up. She went into the washroom and started brushing when her cell phone buzzed. Anu's eyes sparkled with excitement. She ran into the room with the brush held safely between her teeth. The text wasn't anything exciting or thrilling, it read

Good morning Anu!!

But that unexciting and not so thrilling text was enough to bring a sweet smile on her face.

Morning Shree!! Up already?

Thought you weren't a morning person?!

You are right to think so...

But, your dear brother texted me last night

and asked me to pick up Riya today.

After that I need to pick up Chotu as well.

Anu frowned reading that. Arjun usually picks and drops Riya, in case he couldn't Riya goes by herself. So, Anu wondered why her brother asked Shree to pick her up today. Then she immediately got excited as that meant she'll be able to see Shree soon.

Cool! I'll see you soon then!

Anu replied and proceeded to finish her brushing. She freshened and went out to find Arjun and Riya sitting on the couch which was now converted into a bed. They looked like they just woke up; they stared at each other while Riya had a slight blush on her cheeks. Anu smiled seeing her blush and did not want to know what just happened between them. She cleared her throat loudly and walked into the middle of the room.

Riya looked up startled and moved away from Arjun. Both brother and sister smiled seeing her uneasiness; Anu shook her head and walked into the kitchen while Arjun still stared at Riya smiling.

Few minutes earlier...

Arjun was in a state of limbo, where he wasn't sure if he was still asleep and dreaming or if it was reality. He could feel her in his arms, her hair tickling his neck, her low mumbles. His hand ran up and down her back, when he started to realise that he wasn't dreaming anymore his eyes slowly blinked open.

She lay curled up next to him, burrowed into his chest. Arjun lifted his hand to her face and gently caressed her creamy skin with the tip of his fingers. It is an amazing feeling; waking up next to the person you love and see their face first thing in the morning. Arjun missed that terribly. Her face looked serene and peaceful as she slept with a smile he kissed her forehead and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. He sighed and started to get up reluctantly, not wanting to get caught like this by Anu. He was about to swing his leg over and get up when she moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open.

Arjun chuckled to himself and leaned over her again.

"Hey there" He said caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers.

The smile he had moments ago upon seeing her next to him crept up on her lips.

"Morning!" she whispered.

"I wouldn't mind this you know..." Arjun said and smiled seeing Riya's face sporting a confused look.

"Waking up to you everyday"

She smiled as understanding replaced her confusion and snuggled closer to him. Arjun held her for a few minutes before suggesting getting up as Anu was most probably awake and could come out any minute.

Riya blushed and sat up next to him when Anu's room door clicked open and she came out.

"Why did you ask Shree to come? I could have gone by myself" Riya said to Arjun an hour later as they all sat down to have breakfast.

"I'd rather you went with Shree, Riya"

"You'd rather...? Now what's that supposed to mean??"

Arjun sighed, he didn't want Anu or Riya travelling alone after last night's stalker realisation. He decided to talk to Rathore and the whole team about what was happening last night and texted Shree to pick up Riya so he can drop Anu at her work.

"I want to tell you guys something" Arjun said seriously, determined that it was not wise to keep Anu in dark and she needs to be alert if something happens.

"Someone's been...following us"

Arjun went on to explain what happened at the airport last night and told Anu about the creep at the window incident about a month ago and the person near the ETF office building. Riya frowned and her brain immediately switched into that of an ETF officer, while Anu's eyes widened and she looked from her brother to Riya alternatively not quite able to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

"So, what does this mean" Anu asked.

"It means that we need to be alert from now on" Arjun said and paused before continuing, "Anu don't be scared, I promise nothing will..."

"Bhai, don't worry about me. I know nothing will happen..." Anu said coolly.

"We need to talk to Rathore sir about this" Riya said.

"Hmm, we'll talk to him when I get to office"

Silence fell around them as they got lost in their own thoughts. Arjun looked at the two girls and decided to change the topic,

"So, Anuuu..."

Anu's eyes widened she knew what was coming. She slowly turned to face her older brother, who looked at her meaningfully and did not say anything. She glanced at Riya, pleading with her eyes for support. Riya took a deep breath and opened her mouth to say something when Arjun held his hand up silencing her.

"Bhai, woh...I...kal...mein...I just..." Arjun waited patiently as Anu struggled.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath realising she needs to say something sane soon.

"Ladka kaun hai Anu?" Arjun asked softly, a hint of brotherly protectiveness evident in his voice.

Before she could answer his question though the door bell rang, relaxing Anu as well as Riya who just realised she'd been holding her breath waiting for Anu to reveal Shree's name. 

Arjun rolled his eyes as he got off his seat to open the front door. Thinking it to be Shree at the door, Riya and Anu exchanged nervous glances. When Arjun spoke at the door though, Riya choked on her food and looked up.

"Mister Mukherjee!" Arjun said with raised eyebrows and looked towards the dining table at Riya.

Precap:

Riya immediately refused, "No! You are not going anywhere..."

"Riyaaa..." Arjun tried to say something but she shook her head and turned to her father.

"Dad this is why you are here aren't you? You wanted to meet Arjun, here he is...and I honestly don't think you'll ever have enough time for us again after today. So, why don't we just get it over and done with??"

Edited by Aukview - 12 February 2013 at 3:28am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacVirMan505sangeethbalaabjeyaGeeta.Rabna1989Arya1991ehmmbh_luvrSuper.womansalmankideewaniangelicdeeptiPisces_GurljemiiKafems.ObseSSeDbenaznikki08yas23APRIL14littlebratIshqDewaaniPrincessPatel77rparash.scarlet.beenish248pihu_angadMissRightSeenavasanu91life93SATRISHIAks13srividhya68MellifluousM.V.Kohli007Krishnaluv94fatima15rinku95Gurmeet4DrashtimadmadonasatanslovehangokMimi2609vidya.anandxaviaraprava55663shah10Queen.BeeshrutisweetyPayal_156devildiva21cuteariya_BlackPearl_DivineDarkness

rparash Goldie
rparash
rparash

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Yayy !!! Im the first one to compliment your work dear...Smile
Wow!!! Loved Arjun and Riya's love for each other...Heart
U hve penned down their love so awesomely, was so much in to it, thought  "hope this update couldn't come to an end".Day Dreaming
"Waking up to you everyday" is the most beautiful thing that arjun said to riya...Blushing
Riya's ticklish thing made me smile...Big smile
Aww...Shree and Anu r sweethearts...Heart
Hope that stalker get exposed...
Just can't wait for the next update...
Fabulous Work...Clap

Edited by rparash - 12 February 2013 at 11:18am

Aukview

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged