Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added (Page 6)

harshil_radhi28 Senior Member
harshil_radhi28
harshil_radhi28

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
great waiting 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
very nice... love it

Aukview

princess14 Goldie
princess14
princess14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
love the story line!! plz continue soon and can you PM me if possible when you update?

Aukview

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
nice...

Aukview

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
nice storyy begining cont asap 

Aukview

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hey..
Just a suggestion..
May b now riya's parents fix her marriage...nd then arjun realises his love
Nd runs to wedding venue...like dis nly
Sounds filmy..just a thought but..

Aukview

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Hey guys! I am loving this forum, all those FFs/SSs/OSs are awesome! Keep up the good work and please keep writing those awesome stories.

Now coming to my update...this is kinda longer than my other two chapters so I hope it makes up for the late update Tongue I am really sorry I can't do PMs right now...but I'll do them soon. Embarrassed Let me know what you guys thought... :D

Couple of weeks later...

Riya started having nightmares of the torture and as if that wasn't enough she got herself sick worried with Arjun's reaction in the hospital. Every time she had those nightmares the only thing she could think of was how Arjun held her and comforted her that day, the safety and the warmth in his arms. It crushed Riya that he never came back to see her again, Shree and Chotu used to visit her every two days if not everyday even Rathod visited her few more times but Arjun...never!

After almost three and half weeks today was Riya's first day back at work, Chotu and Shree even got her welcome back balloons which earned them an are-you-serious look from Rathod. Riya looked around the office but could not find the person she was looking for. As soon as Chotu and Shree were done with their greetings, Rathod went straight to the point - "Riya, these are a couple of cases we are working on right now...we need some information...um I would like you to do some research on these and..."

"Research? But sir...I thought we were going..."

"No Riya. I don't want you on field just yet. I would like you to do paper work for some time and..."

"Sir please, I am really fine. I am going to those physiotherapy sessions as well. Please don't send me back to that paper work and research...sir I -"

"Riya! Hear me out. You went through quite a bit in the last few weeks I can't take you back onto field so quickly...do some paper work for now and...I got those physiotherapy reports...your hand..."

"My hand is fine..."

"That's not what the reports say...look I am not saying you can't come back at all, even your therapist said you'll recover completely soon" When Riya still looked disheartened he continued, "I'll see how you progress, if I am satisfied that you'll be able cope out there then I promise I'll take you back"

Riya nodded her head, "I understand sir"

Rathod gave her a nod of appreciation and left followed by Chotu and Shree but not before she got a sympathetic look from the latter two. Riya sighed and looked down at the files in her hand. For the rest of the day she worked on the cases given by Rathod, in the evening finally getting bored out of her wits she decided to work on her shooting. She slowly made her way to the inside shooting range, completed all the formalities required and geared up for the shootout practice. As soon as she held the gun in her hand it shook. Riya held her right hand with her left hand and steadied herself. Taking a deep breath she pointed at her target confidently and pulled the trigger. As soon as the bullet shot out, her gun jerked back from the force and a shooting pain made its way up Riya's hand.

Riya shook her hand and flexed her fingers, wincing with pain caused by that action. She took another shot at the target. Again she felt a shooting pain up her arm this time a lot more painful.

"Are you hurt?" A husky, familiar voice asked her from behind. Riya's head jerked up, anger over whelmed her ' it has been almost a month he never came to see her ' not once. Now he creeps up on her asking if she is hurt? Of course she is hurt but not because of the shooting but because of him; at his abruptness, his coldness towards her. She squared her shoulders, looked him in the eye and said, "I am fine...sir"

Riya turned around and took yet another aim at her target but Arjun came closer to her and kept his hand on her gun. "Riya if it is hurting don't push yourself...you might hurt yourself more" he sounded genuinely concerned. Riya jerked her hand away from his and shoots anyway. This time the pain was so high ' the gun fell out of her hand onto the ground with a loud clunk.

"Riya?!" Arjun immediately pulled her closer to examine her hand. "Didn't I tell you not to push yourself?" he screamed at her.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Oh...shut up Riya! What is wrong with you? What are you trying to prove? Who are you trying to prove it to?"

"I am not going to sit behind a desk for the rest of my life!" Riya snapped back.

"You won't!" Arjun retorted. "Rathod would be an idiot to make you sit behind a desk...and he knows that. So, stop acting so foolishly"

Arjun caught her hand again to take a closer look and probed her knuckles and joints. When he put a little pressure around her wrist she gave him a sharp hiss and took her hand away from his. Arjun sighed and took Riya's good hand in his and led her to his office. Once at his desk Arjun took out a stretchy bandage and expertly wrapped it around Riya's wrist, "Is that tight enough?" Riya stared at Arjun not able to understand what's going on in his mind.

"Riya?! Should I wrap it tighter?" Arjun asked again when he did not get a reply. Riya shook her head in response. Once he was done, Riya turned to leave but stilled when he spoke to her again, "It's getting late, would you like a lift home?" she slowly turned around and looked at his nonchalant face, what the hell does he want from me? Riya thought, one second he behaves so cold towards her and the next second...Riya sighed and looked away. "No" she replied curtly and again turned to leave.

"Riya, I ' I didn't mean to shout..." Arjun started but Riya interrupted him.

"Are you serious? I can't do this anymore; it's been almost two months we have been playing this...this game! One moment you act as if we are the best of friends, sometimes...sometimes even more and just when I start thinking that we are going somewhere you...you become this...THIS...arghhh!! Riya finished frustrated and looked at Arjun for some kind of reaction but she got none.

"You know how I feel. I can't be any clearer than this...please, please just say something" Riya said and waited.

Seeing her face tugged at Arjun's heart, he desperately wanted to pull her into his arms and hold her for the rest of his life but he just froze.

Edited by Aukview - 08 September 2012 at 3:39am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwaliliveyoulizakuttiVirMan505mayur-aniramishafariha.jalsirani07sony1990-aliyah-abna1989WarriorhighiluvrainaartiKrinal5honeey95kirthiiiGeeta.RArjunKiAshsowmyap03christmasprincess14IshqDewaanivikadesigirlsups2222Aqua_marinearul01Faayeyluvzindagi-Siaa-rparashiLuvYellowAPRIL14.scarlet.Angel_AryaSATRISHIbeenish248ipkknd-fanKareena1994hooriaapuvini_mahi_the_rainM.V.Kohli007AeDilHaiMushkilmushiroxxKrishnaluv94fatima15Arieltabimadmadona-SREE93-hangokMellifluoussrividhya68IlaTanwarHumzyAks13devildiva21Haruhi_Mofunkyliciousprincy48.Kiran.Queen.Beesizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llsuj01shah10vidya.anandxaviaracuteariyaMoumimon

sowmyap03 Senior Member
sowmyap03
sowmyap03

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
grt... love ariya... pls update soon...,

Aukview

Go to top