Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added (Page 45)

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku95,  Bhaktikapasi,  prohelika,  littlebrat,  Christeee,  yas23,  life93,  iluvrainaarti,  
tani23,  suj01,  shah10,  Queen.Bee,  -dia-,  xaviara,

Thank you guys!!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94ll_piya_llHaruhi_Mo

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the likes and comments!! Hug 
Here goes the next part...

Part 15b...

Riya lay numb on the bed for a few seconds, her breathing shallow and heart beating fast against her ribs. Then suddenly overwhelmed with happiness she rolled around on her bed, she wanted to scream but couldn't because he was right outside. As she pulled the comforter close to her and hugged it, she could not keep the smile off her face.

Arjun went straight to the couch and pulled it into a bed; he spread the sheets on it, took a deep breath and lay down. He stared at the ceiling nothing really registering in his mind; he ran his fingers through his hair several times. He remembered every single detail of their kiss again, he touched the bit on his lips where Riya had hurt him and smiled,

"Pagal!!" he whispered into the night.

Neither Riya nor Arjun had sleep on their mind tonight.

It wasn't just Riya and Arjun far from sleeping, a few feet away Anu sat on the bed with a smile playing on her lips as she stared at her phone screen.

Some time earlier...

Anu threw her bag on the bed and started removing her jewellery. She then went to the washroom and had a quick face wash, coming out to get changed into her night dress. Anu was half way through getting changed when suddenly the lights went out plunging the room into pitch black darkness. Anu gasped, "Riya!" She shouted.

Instead of Riya it was Arjun who responded, "Anu don't worry, it's just a power cut"

Scared Anu looked around the room, "It's really dark in here bhai" she shouted back

"I am right outside...open the door" Arjun called back. Anu looked down at her half changed clothing and sighed.

"I can't...I am in the middle of getting changed..." Anu said, when she remembered she had the torch app on her iPhone. She opened her bag to dig for her phone but found something else. She frowned and pulled it out and realised that it was a smaller polythene bag. She put it aside and took her phone out, switching the torch on.

"Power will be back soon, and I am right here okay?" Arjun called out. But Anu's attention was now on the mysterious bag that just came out of her bad.

"Ya, it's okay. I am alright" Anu said half minded.

She quickly got changed by which time the power came back. Anu started probing the polythene bag and opened it to find a takeaway box and...A whipped cream can. Anu frowned, "What the..."

But soon realised what could be in the box and sure enough she opened it to find a huge piece of fudge cake in it. With a note stuck to the cap of the box,

Enjoy with lots and lots of whipped cream!

~ Shree

Her lips stretched into an involuntarily smile. She slowly opened the can and spread the cream genuinely on the cake and took a bite when her cell phone beeped.

I hope you liked the little surprise.

Anu choked on the cake seeing the text message on her phone. She raised her eyebrows looking at the screen and slowly typed a reply.

The cell phone flashed in the darkness next to Shree as he lay on his bed thinking about none other than Anu. Shree smiled seeing Anu's name flash on the screen. The text read,

That was a bold move!
How did you get my number?

Did you happen to forget that I am an ETF officer?
I have ways! :)

Did you happen to forget that ACP Rawte is my brother?
He'll kill you!!

I weighed all my options and decided it's worth the risk.

Really?! Worth risking your life huh?

Absolutely!!

Anu put the last piece of the cake in her mouth and licked the last bit of it from the spoon. A smile played on her lips as she read the one word answer on the screen. She hugged the phone to her chest and fell back on the bed, still smiling. She remembered seeing Shree for the very first time in the ETF office. She'd definitely not call it love at first sight but she was definitely attracted to him. She tried not to think too much into it but every time she met him or even if Riya or Arjun mentioned him she had butterflies flying inside her stomach. She never felt this way for a guy before. This was something new and very exciting for her.

Anu's phone beeped again.

So? Did you enjoy it?

Haven't touched it yet!
Thought I'd share it with Riya...and Bhai!
Will let you know how it was when we ALL have it in the morning!!

Good night Shree!!

Shree opened his mouth in surprise seeing the text. Why am I getting the feeling that the box is laying somewhere empty? He thought with a smirk but did not text back taking the 'Good night Shree' as a hint.

Arjun tried really hard to get some sleep. He shut his eyes tight and tried to clear his mind. He counted from hundred down to one in reverse, when he still couldn't sleep he counted to minus hundred. But it was no use, as soon as he closed his eyes Riya flashed in front of him. And it did not help a bit that she was only a few feet away and the only thing in between him and Riya was an unlocked door.

Arjun took a deep breath with finality in his thought that he has to get some sleep. He shut his eyes tight again but immediately flew them open when he thought he heard footsteps. He lifted his head an inch off the pillow and looked out the window in the living room. It was dark outside, nothing could be seen. But he was so sure he heard something...someone.

He slowly got off the bed and peered out the window ... nothing. He went to Anu's room and opened the door slightly, the lights were out and she was sleeping. He then opened Riya's room door and saw that Riya too was asleep and everything was intact. He was about to leave when he saw it, a shadow - created by the street lights. Arjun who always kept a gun with him whether on duty or not readied it as he moved closer to the window, trying to be as quite as possible... not wanting to wake Riya up or alert the person outside.

He was nearing the window when suddenly to his disbelief the room flushed with light and Riya sat up straight on her bed.

"Arjun?!" Riya gasped

"Shhh..." Arjun hushed her and ran to the window but he already knew he was too late. There was no one there. He turned to Riya to find her staring at him, wide eyed. He rolled his eyes and tried to hide the gun as he didn't want to scare her. Riya got off the bed and walked to him.

"What are you doing?" Riya asked bemused at finding Arjun there

"Nothing...I was..."

"Wait is that your gun? What's going on?" Finally catching up she went to the window and looked out, but did not find anyone.

Arjun smiled seeing Riya pop her head out the window and turning left and right and then left again.

"No one's there Sherlock Holmes!!" He said sarcastically

Riya pouted and brought her head back inside. "Then what were you doing creeping into my room like that?"

"I - I am sorry. I heard something outside so I was just checking it out"

"You heard something?" Riya asked. Arjun nodded. She looked at the clock hanging on the wall opposite them; it was 4:36 AM. Riya sighed, "My neighbour wakes up very early in the morning. It's probably him"

Arjun thought about that for a second and nodded.

"Did you sleep at all?" Riya asked

"Umm no, not really"

"Ya, me neither"

Both looked at each other, an awkward silence settling between them as they remembered the kiss. Riya looked away shy and Arjun excused himself and went back to his bed.

Arjun again lay down on the bed but still couldn't sleep - now for completely different reasons.

Edited by Aukview - 04 January 2013 at 6:18pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacsony1990sangeethbalaVirMan505jumbo_dumboprerna27gagsyBhaktikapasihoneey95abna1989iluvrainaartiabjeyajankisoni86Geeta.RsnemaanSuper.womansalmankideewaniKrinal5ms.ObseSSeDbenazAsha03Arya1991angelicdeeptiAPRIL14littlebratnikki08ll-Farheen-llyas23alee001IshqDewaaniarul01butterfly7shruti-lovepihu_angadMissRightNirju99hooriaaSeenavaskunchuSATRISHIlife93HumzyAks13madmadonahangokll_piya_llsrividhya68fatima15satansloveKrishnaluv94rinku95Gurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_funkyliciousxaviarashah10Queen.Beevidya.anandRadhika ShahshrutisweetyPayal_156Haruhi_Modevildiva21cuteariyaDivineDarkness

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Great part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Nice update:)