Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added (Page 41)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aukview

funkylicious:  waiting Embarrassed

tani23,  aroojarain,  Radhika Shah,  Payal_156,  anu91,  Leki,  Christeee,  pihu_angad,  Amri174,  shah10,  Piyarani,  LuvVirManNiShal,  Princeess07,  -sree13-,   fatima15,  Nirju99,  srividhya68,  rockz.diva

Thank you so much for the comments guys!! Love reading them and appreciate it a lot!! Thanks guys!!! Smile

Queen.Bee:  Thank you for the comment!! And you should definitely look out for the next update Wink   Tongue

Thank you guys for the likes!! Big smile

thanks for spl invitation... am all waiting here!!! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukviewhooriaall_piya_llHaruhi_Mo

yas23 Goldie
yas23
yas23

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
nice
love ariya
shree and anu cute
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
amazing chapter
liked rathores reaction
shree and anu conversation in the car was cute
continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukviewspatika

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! Back with the next update. I split this chapter into two parts because I wanted this particular bit to be all Ariya and nothing else!! You'll see why once you read it Smile

I'll post the next part in a couple of days!

Let me know what you guys think!! I'll do PMs soon...

Chap 15a

Riya, Arjun and Anu reached home after the dinner. Anu gave Arjun a quick hug and wished them both good night before retiring to her room. Arjun then turned to Riya and bid goodbye for the night, but she still had something to tell him.

"Arjun..." Riya called out when he was at the door about to go out. He halted and turned around waiting for her to continue.

"It's true I told dad about us, about you. But the actual...important thing is...he is coming to India next month. He wants to meet you!"

Arjun stood at the door looking at Riya for a few seconds and taking in her body language. He then walked up to her and took her hands into his.

"Why are you so scared to tell me this??" Arjun asked confused

"I just...I thought you may not want to..."

"May not want to meet your dad?? Why?"

"He was talking about getting me married to some guy in US...He'll most probably talk to you about the same, ask you about our future plans...and I know you...you don't want to rush things with us...I don't want to rush things..."

"Riya..." Arjun said softly and smiled shaking his head. "You look like a teenage girl about to tell her dad that she likes a guy"

Riya raised her eyebrows, "I already did that"

Arjun sighed, "Let him come, we'll see...whatever happens then...happens"

Riya looked at him surprised, she thought he'd be angry; tell her he's not ready for all this yet. But she was glad nothing like that happened, so she smiled, took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, I should go now, it's getting late"

"Oh! Back to that god forsaken lodge?!" Riya asked not able to digest how he spends every night there.

Arjun smiled, his smile not quite reaching his eyes. "Yup, back to the lodge"

"I know you own a house...why don't you move..." Riya trailed off seeing Arjun take a sharp almost inaudible gasp and shook his head.

"Why not?" Riya whispered

Arjun was lost in thought for a few seconds before saying something that made Riya's hair stand up, "Roshni was...killed...in the middle of the living room...of that house..."

"I – I...oh Arjun, I am so sorry. I had no idea..."

"I know you didn't. Don't worry about it...I should get going now..."

"Wait, why don't you crash here for tonight? It's already past one O' Clock"

"I don't know..."

"Please Arjun, the couch...it converts into a bed, or you can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch"

Arjun smiled, "Ya, that's a good idea...kicking you out of your room"

"I don't mind. As long as you don't go back to that lodge"

Arjun sighed, "Ya, alright, I'll stay here for tonight AND I'LL take the couch"

"Great! I'll go get bedspreads and the comforter" Riya said half surprised and half excited that he complied and went into her room. Arjun followed thinking he'll help her. He was at her bedroom door way when the house suddenly plunged into darkness. He immediately heard Riya gasp and Anu shout from her room,

"Riya!!"

"Anu don't worry, it's just a power cut" Arjun assured her

"It's really dark in here bhai" she shouted back

"I am right outside...open the door" Arjun called back

"I can't...I am in the middle of getting changed..."

"Power will be back soon, and I am right here okay?"

"Ya, it's okay bhai. I am alright"

During the brother-sister conversation Riya slowly made her way towards the door, to Arjun. He turned his attention to Riya; he felt her come near and smiled,

"Don't tell me that ETF Officer Riya Mukherjee is scared of darkness" Arjun whispered

"I am not scared...I just..." before she could finish the sentence the power was back and both suddenly realised how close they were standing.

She looked up at him, his gaze soft and gentle, and could feel the love he had towards her. Riya tilted her head ever so slightly, knowing that he loved her she could stay like this forever.

"What?" Arjun asked softly

"Nothing" she replied

He cupped her face, "You know that if your dad asks me about our future...I'll tell him the truth, that YOU are my future" he paused and his face split into a wide smile, "thoda bhari hogaya na dialogue??"

Riya smiled in sync with him and lifted her hand bringing index finger and thumb together and said, "thoda sa..."

They both laughed. After an intense eye lock he slowly moved closer to her.

He leaned down and nuzzled Riya's nose with his own, testing to see if she'd pull away or push him off. But she didn't so; Arjun leaned in further towards her lips but stopped seeing her lips slightly tremble. He moved back again,

"Last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable Riya..." he said with earnest

Riya's eyes which were fixed on his lips till then moved to his eyes, her cheeks flushed with rosy scarlet colour, her heart pounded inside her chest at their closeness. His chocolate brown eyes looked at her lovingly, protectively. This was Arjun, her Arjun, she felt protective and secure in his presence. She knew he'd never hurt her, there was absolutely nothing stopping her from taking this step. She lifted her hand to his face and cupped the side of his neck and in one smooth move lifted herself on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his.

At first he was gentle as if afraid he'd hurt her in some way. But as soon as Riya began kissing him he responded with passion. He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her closer, closing the door behind them, he pushed her against the door. But, soon he realised that she'd never kissed before, he smiled against her lips as she was still getting a hang of it and soon enough, "Ouch!" Arjun backed off a little

"Oh my god! I am so sorry...Arjun I am sorry..." Riya looked at him with panic

Seeing her all panicky and innocent Arjun smiled, he moved back to her and brushed his lips against hers, "Take it easy on me, alright" he said and claimed her lips again.

Riya felt waves of electricity surge through her body as the kiss continued. After that little episode a few seconds ago, he kissed her more slowly but with same intensity and passion.

After what seemed like an eternity he grabbed her waist and pulled her back so they could catch a breath.

Riya gently put a hand to her mouth; she just had her first kiss ever.

Arjun smiled at a flushed Riya and rested his forehead on hers. Both had a brief eye lock and smiled.

He then picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed and gently laid her down. He pulled the comforter up to her shoulders and pecked her forehead.

"Goodnight Riya!" he whispered and left the room picking up the bed sheets Riya dropped on the floor.

Riya lay numb on the bed for a few seconds, her breathing shallow and heart beating fast against her ribs. Then suddenly overwhelmed with happiness she rolled around on her bed, she wanted to scream but couldn't because he was right outside. As she pulled the comforter close to her and hugged it, she could not keep the smile off her face.

Arjun went straight to the couch and pulled it into a bed; he spread the sheets on it, took a deep breath and lay down. He stared at the ceiling nothing really registering in his mind; he ran his fingers through his hair several times. He remembered every single detail of their kiss again, he touched the bit on his lips where Riya had hurt him and smiled,

"Pagal!!" he whispered into the night.

Neither Riya nor Arjun had sleep on their mind tonight.

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27gagsyBhaktikapasiPRINCESS19sony1990sangeethbalaVirMan505Krinal5prohelika.FieryPhoenix.angelicdeeptijankisoni86starandrainbowabna1989fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyaGeeta.Rsalmankideewanims.ObseSSeDbenazIshqDewaaniTishuu-Siaa--GrilledCheese-shruti-love.scarlet.alee001APRIL14littlebratyas23SATRISHIChristeeekunchupihu_angadhooriaaNirju99SeenavasKrishnaluv94rinku95Gurmeet4Drashtifatima15madmadonaMellifluoussrividhya68hangokll_piya_ll-Panda-HumzyAks13devildiva21cuteariyakaveriw2008Payal_156shrutisweetyHaruhi_Mofunkyliciousprava55663_TaNi_..Amri..xaviaravidya.anandQueen.Beesuj01shah10_BlackPearl_DivineDarkness

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Woww!!
Loved it...Ariya were amazing...sooo romanticEmbarrassed

Aukview

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Wow..love it

Aukview

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
now i know why u said to look fwd to next update Blushing.. it was soo romantic...  poor riya it was her first kiss.. he got hurt.. hope someone see that mark next day Wink

Aukview

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aukview

Go to top