Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added (Page 4)

Rong_ria Senior Member
Rong_ria
Rong_ria

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
cotinue yr...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview_mahi_

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Hey all!! Thank you so much for all the comments...loved reading them all Smile Here is the next part - tried to build the story a little in this one...I hope you'll like it...

Riya slowly opened her eyes everything was fuzzy, someone was talking nearby but she couldn't make out who or what they were saying then suddenly someone much closer to her shouted ' "She's awake!" Riya realised that she was in a hospital and the people hovering over her were the doctors. Everything that happened in the last two days reeled in Riya's head and a new found panic took over, "A-Arjun sir..."

"Riya, I am doctor Malhothra..."

"Arjun sir, Rathod sir...are they okay? Shree, Chotu?"

"Riya, please calm down. They are all fine. Your whole team is outside waiting for you to wake up. I'll send them in and you can meet them soon..."

"They are all fine?"

"Well...just minor injuries. No, no please don't worry...nothing major, I assure you" the doctor added when he realised that Riya started to panic again.

The doc did a few routine checkups and after making sure everything was in order he let the others in for a few minutes. As everyone from her team entered the room, she noticed that Rathod and Shree were hurt. Rathod seemed to have injured his hand and a few scratches here and there but Shree seemed to have hurt the worst he came in limping, supported by Chotu.

"Shree! Are you okay?" Riya asked immediately concerned for him.

"I am fine!"

"Sir are you..." Riya started to ask Rathod, only to find herself interrupted.

"Don't worry about us Riya, we are fine. How are you feeling?"

Riya slightly raised her arms to find them covered with the white bandage, her ribs hurt and her whole body was aching. A chill passed through her when she thought of the torture done to her, she quickly looked away from her arms.

"I - I am f -fine sir" Riya said unconvincingly.

Rathod looked at her for a few seconds and nodded his head. All this time Arjun ' the person Riya wanted to see the most ' was standing silently at the back of the room watching her. Riya's anxious eyes met Arjun's but his eyes did not give anything away. Rathod noticed this and decided to give them some space.

"Shree you should go rest. Chotu take him to his room" Rathod ordered to his men. He then turned to Arjun and in low voice so only he can hear him said, "Her aunt and uncle are waiting outside, whatever it is make it quick" giving Riya a quick glance and a nod, Rathod left.

Arjun slowly walked towards Riya and stopped short a few steps away from her bed. His troubled face looked at her hands, and then looked away from her.

"Sir, tha...thank you", when Arjun looked at her confused she added "for coming f-for me, for being th ' there for me..." Riya stopped feeling a little silly saying all that. Arjun stared at her, some unknown feeling flashing in his eyes, "we...are all part of the team right? That's what we do...we look out for each other...right?"

Riya stared at him, was that all she was to him? A team mate? Tears formed in her eyes and before she could control herself the tear drops rolled off her eyelashes and fell down her cheeks. She immediately looked away from Arjun but not before he noticed the tears.

"Riya? Riya are you crying?"

Riya only shook her head in response.

"Riya look at me...Riya, I said look at me..." when she did not pay heed to his order, Arjun gently cupped the side of her face and turned her face towards him.

"Did you really mean that?" Riya asked

"What?" Arjun asked, not liking the direction this conversation was going.

"Did you do all that just because I am your 'team mate'? The way you assured me, the way you held me...you don't feel anything for...?"

"Riya!!" Arjun interrupted her. He did not want to hear her finish that sentence. True there were some new feelings, feelings that should not be there - developing towards her. But Arjun did not want to pay heed to those feeling, his love would always be his wife ' only his wife. Without giving her another glance he left her room and the hospital...for the next week and half Riya was in the hospital she did not see him again once.

If you have any suggestions or would like to read anything in particular let me know in your comments...I'll try and incorporate it into my story!! Smile

Edited by Aukview - 30 October 2012 at 10:27pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwaliliveyoujinxx07Mist001lizakutti-aliyah-VirMan505.jalzafarahimramishafarihamayur-anisowmyap03Geeta.Rchristmassiranifasiha_rocksgayatri.Ritu.Jpoojdc87iluvrainaartiabna1989kirthiiiAsha03Krinal5Rong_ria.FieryPhoenix.Pisces_GurlbenazAngel_Arya.scarlet.APRIL14rparashshruti-loveluvzindagi-Siaa--Keerthi-princess14IshqDewaanisups2222vikadesigirlarul01kgmuhooriaa_mahi_ipkknd-fanSATRISHIbeenish248srividhya68hangokMellifluousIlaTanwar-Raichu-madmadonaM.V.Kohli007the_rainAeDilHaiMushkilUmIbrahimfatima15Krishnaluv94mushiroxxAks13.Kiran.sizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llsuj01princy48vidya.anandRadhika Shahxaviara..Amri..devildiva21cuteariyakaveriw2008_BlackPearl_JennyPenny

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
lovely update! loved the way riya was straight-forward! it was really a great update... please update soon! i am so eager to read more! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

mayur-ani Groupbie
mayur-ani
mayur-ani

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Wow, this story is beautiful! And it's written so well! I wonder how they are gonna face each other now. Can't wait!
This was awesome and so well written. You deserve an applause!! And of course, my anticipation! LOL

Aukview

kgmu IF-Dazzler
kgmu
kgmu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
lovely update

Aukview

Aqua_marine Goldie
Aqua_marine
Aqua_marine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hawww..arjun broke her heart :(:(:(:( plz continue soon...make arjun realise

Aukview

priyavishu18 Senior Member
priyavishu18
priyavishu18

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Nice Update... Continue Soon...

Aukview

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Wow that was so beautiful. Could seriously visualize as I read it.. Please do continue ASAP

Aukview

Go to top