Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added - Page 23

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely update... Loved the way Arjun consoled riya... Arjun was actually pulling her legs😲... Anu s cute lovely... Shree b careful its Arjuns sister u r eyeing😆... continue soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yas23 thumbnail
awesome update
cont soon
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for updating! Loved the updates! And a new love story? Can't wait to read more!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing chapter

Arjun pulling her leg ...WOW

anu is so sweet 

Shree mesmerized seeing Anu ...

Shree is gone ..jab arjun ko pata chalega 😆

Nice chapter 😊
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it waz juz superbbb arjun waz pulling riya leg awww...
annika iz relly very sweet so she'll b sharing her room wid riya so nice...
lovng diz FF plz update soon m eagerly wait for nxt prt
both parts were superb 😃 loved them
continue soon
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arjun pulling riyas legs 
arjun is joking so cute 
the  night scean was good 
anus sceans was emotional 
continue soon

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
little miss Kiwi😉 haha sorry dear for this but i love it.. let me remind u its kangaroo here🤣 I know you might be remembering me.. (I know you would read this and react like this *Sh*t!!!! This girl's gonna embaras me here🤣)
ummm I'm glad you already paid for your lateness or I would have seriously asked for a Lateness reward for us...
Lets move on to the Chap's shall we?
OKay I absolutely loved both the chapters..
Arjun's new avtar(version) is so damn fantastic..he cracks jokes, is funny and what not. Omg.. he pulled Riya's legs🤣 and poor Riya fell for it...

The night scene was so damn cute I mean loved how Riya was taken care of by Arjun. Rathore was genuinely concered for her.. it was totally aa...
And Riya freaking out in the morning about her picking the phone call up!! It was so natural and fantastic...

Wowww... Anu's entry in Mumbai was just awesome and the way Rathore orders her to stay at his house.. .
Then Riya requests her to stay at hers.. its fantastic cant wait to see Anu and Riya's friendship grow.

Shree's point of view since Anu's entry was hailrious dear..🤣 omg LOVE at 1st site🤣 cant wait for his story to kick start as well..

OVERALL a fantabolous update...❤️

Please continue soon... donot delay for another month please😆
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@ shrutisweety,   fasa,   Radhika Shah,   Queen.Bee   shona16,    anu91,    Amri174,   
Leki,    yas23,    Krishnaluv94,    tani23,    shah10,    rockz.diva,    fatima15,    shruti-love,    Nirju99,     srividhya68,    Payal_156,    Princeess07    Gurmeet4Drashti

Thank you all for the comments!! Glad you are all liking the story so far and I will update sooner from now on!! :p
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: funkylicious

little miss Kiwi😉 haha sorry dear for this but i love it.. let me remind u its kangaroo here🤣 I know you might be remembering me.. (I know you would read this and react like this *Sh*t!!!! This girl's gonna embaras me here🤣)

ummm I'm glad you already paid for your lateness or I would have seriously asked for a Lateness reward for us...
Lets move on to the Chap's shall we?
OKay I absolutely loved both the chapters..
Arjun's new avtar(version) is so damn fantastic..he cracks jokes, is funny and what not. Omg.. he pulled Riya's legs🤣 and poor Riya fell for it...

The night scene was so damn cute I mean loved how Riya was taken care of by Arjun. Rathore was genuinely concered for her.. it was totally aa...
And Riya freaking out in the morning about her picking the phone call up!! It was so natural and fantastic...

Wowww... Anu's entry in Mumbai was just awesome and the way Rathore orders her to stay at his house.. .
Then Riya requests her to stay at hers.. its fantastic cant wait to see Anu and Riya's friendship grow.

Shree's point of view since Anu's entry was hailrious dear..🤣 omg LOVE at 1st site🤣 cant wait for his story to kick start as well..

OVERALL a fantabolous update...❤️

Please continue soon... donot delay for another month please😆

haha as soon as I read the first three words I said 'Crap!' 😛 haha it's all good!! I knew I had to pay for the lateness somehow so the double update 😉

I am glad you liked the somewhat changed Arjun and the new entry Anu. I wasn't actually sure of the new entry but looks like everyone's looking forward to that love story which is awesome. 😃

I will not delay the updates from now...but if I do (I won't but for some unforeseen circumstances I do) I will surely pay for it with a double update!!!! 😛