Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aukview

Haha I was actually very excited to see a 'res*' this is the first time ever someone did that!! So thanks for that! 😛

I did not think your comment was late at all, in fact...thank you for taking the time to read and comment 😃'

Hahaha you stalked me? I kinda got excited when I read that...but wait is that weird? 😉

I am glad you are noticing and liking the little details in the story...Thank you so much!!

Haha...that's great someone was excited to see my *res hahaha *jumping up and down in excitement🤣

Sorry..I knowing stalking is weird but I so bored that I kept refreshening my posts page to see if something exciting would appear then I saw u posting...Then I waited until you posted the 2nd part and I was like yayyy now I'll res it 😛🤣 crazy I know😉

There's nothing to thank dear your seriously an awesome writer🤗 love the concept tooo😉
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful update dear...
Loved the way both Arjun and Riya are behaving, like a new couple, a bit unsure, a bit confused, and that's very nice...
N for once Arjun didnt shout at her when she saw Roshni'e picture
N yep they now have a dinner date ... Yipppeee😳
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Cant wait 4 dere dinner date...arjun z so sweet..nd shree z truly a best 4rnd...waitn 4 nxt..thanx 4 giving us 2 updt at a tym...
butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update please cont soon...
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update..both the ariya story & case going superb..
shree is such a sweetheart 😳
i am very exited for dinner date ❤️
continue soon & please add me to your pm list na 😊
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yippee! arjun accepted the invitation for the dinner! cool! can't wait to read abt it! please update soon! totally excited for the next update!
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg dat was just awesum
i luvd d updates
awww arjun actually gave riya his wallet ... n he even told ab8 roshni ... n he even felt srry 4 d way he reacted ... n n n n he actually wanted 2 go 4 a dinner wid her ...
omg it cant get better
plzzz update soon
MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dinner date... waiting for it... do update soon!!!
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww loved the last line so cute :)
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, looks like I am last to comment. You posted two parts, but I want more please update soon.

Loved that you are not missing any details of their relationship is developing. It will take Arjun time to not react the way he did every time his past is mentioned. It is all new for both of them so there is bound to be those moments of awkwardness and stepping back when something painful is mentioned.

Loved Shree's advice to Riya to take the initiative and loved the fact that Arjun didn't outright reject the invitation and in fact seems like he is ready to move forward with her.

Wonderful update, can't wait to read more.

Thanks.