Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added (Page 11)

funkylicious IF-Sizzlerz
funkylicious
funkylicious

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I just wanna say this...

Please update sooon ;) loved all the parts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aukview

grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
nice!! update soon

Aukview

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
awesome..please continue

Aukview

gayatri Senior Member
gayatri
gayatri

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Oh my god it's awsoome and freaking cont soon pls

Aukview

rapariga Senior Member
rapariga
rapariga

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hey when r u gonna continue???... m still waiting!!

Aukview

Pinam3 Senior Member
Pinam3
Pinam3

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Awesomeee... :D Continue soon.. plz.. 

Aukview

Aukview Senior Member
Aukview
Aukview

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

I am busy with college and assignments hence the late update. I am really sorry...I'll try and post the next update sooner!!! I am going to try and include a case but just a warning I am not much of a crime, thriller writer so...sorry if you find it kinda lame Tongue 

Aaanndd thank you all for the comments, they are very encouraging so keep them coming. Big smile Will be doing the PMs later!!

Once Shree got over the shock he cleared his throat loudly and knocked on the already open door. Arjun and Riya immediately broke apart and looked at the person who intruded on their private moment. An awkward silence spread between them, Arjun was the first one to recover from the embarrassment, "Sh...Shree?!" Arjun called out to a still surprised Shree.

"S ' Sir!" Shree said.

Arjun and Riya waited for him to say something, anything, like maybe why he decided to come there and spoil their perfect moment. When he said nothing else and just stared at them, this time it was Riya who spoke to him, "Shree? Is everything okay?"

"Huh?! Ya, everything is fine...oh well not really...someone is dead...I mean we have a new case..." Shree blabbered. "Rathore Sir called you sir" he said finally. Arjun gave Riya a sideway glance before walking out of his office followed by Shree and then Riya.

Everyone made their way to the conference area and slowly settled themselves around the huge table in the middle of the room to be briefed on the case. As soon as Riya sat down Shree took the seat on her right and he gestured to Chotu to take the empty seat on her left. Seeing they still had a little time before Rathore started briefing them, Shree turned to Riya and stared at her. Riya felt Shree's stare on the side of her head and prepared herself for the flood of questions that were on their way.

"So?"

"So...what?"

"Riya!!"

"Shree!!"

"Are you two...are you and Arjun sir...dating???" Shree asked in a whisper so only Riya and Chotu can hear him.

Chotu who just took a sip of his coffee spat it all out and looked at them with his mouth opened in a big 'O'

"Dating?! What, where, when, HOW??? " Chotu exclaimed...a little too loud.

"What's going on?" Rathore immediately asked sternly.

All three looked up to find Rathore and Arjun staring at them. Though Rathore's eyes wandered from Shree to Riya to Chotu, Arjun's eyes were fixed on Riya. She gave him an apologetic look hoping he won't get angry, and found relief when the corners of his lips slightly curved up. As Riya sighed, Shree spoke next to her answering Rathore, "Nothing s ' sir, we were just...talking"

"Well if you are done...talking. Shall we look at the case?" Rathore said slightly irritated and then continued, "The victim is a female, around early twenties, her name is Swati Benarjee. She was found in the bushes near her house about twenty five minutes ago by a passerby who said he smelt something 'disgusting' and thought it to be a dead animal but when he walked a little further he saw a sandal ' thought to be of the victims ' covered in blood. He immediately called the police who recovered the body" Rathore finished.

"Was she reported missing by her family?" Arjun asked.

"No, she has been living alone in her house for the past five days. Her parents went out of town for some personal reasons"

"Personal reasons sir?" Riya asked.

"We don't know what those 'personal' reasons are yet. This is what was told to the police by the neighbours. Now, since it is already quiet dark outside it will be difficult for us to search for any clues, and possible leads...we'll do our best but most probably we'll be able to do any progress only when the sun comes up. I want us to split into two groups Shree and Chotu you'll be going around the neighbourhood get anything you can on the girl and her parents. Arjun and I will go have a look at the body and see if we can find anything around the area"

"Have her parents been informed sir?" came the next question, this time it was Shree.

"Yes they have been informed; they are on their way as we speak. Now let's get going guys"

Shree and Chotu gave Riya a final we-are-not-done-yet look and started gathering their gear. Riya felt a tinge of sadness when she saw her team get up immediately and get to work. She slowly got off her seat and watched her team hurry around, as if just realizing that she was there Rathore's head jerked up to see her. He sighed and walked to her "Riya, I know this must be hard but..."

Riya was surprised at her chief's concern for her but at the same time felt good that he was concerned, "Oh, don't worry sir. I am fine really. I'll be here if you need me to look up anything or need any information..."

Before she finished her sentence a stern voice from behind cut across her, "no you won't"

Riya turned around to find Arjun glaring at her, Shree and Chotu looked at each other and tried to suppress their smiles while Rathore looked at Arjun with a raised brow. Then suddenly something clicked in Rathore's mind, he looked at Chotu, then at Arjun and then at Riya and connected the dots. Now both his eyebrows arched high up on his forehead Rathore finally realised what was going on. His expression turning to that of an amusement and said, "I wasn't going to let Riya stay here alone" he paused and then added, "But someone needs to drop her home you know".  As he said it Rathore folded his hands in front of his chest and looked straight into Arjun's eyes as if challenging him to volunteer.

Arjun glared at Rathore, "I'll see you at the site" he said emotionless. He grabbed the car keys and a file on the table and gestured to Riya to follow him. Rathore, Shree and Chotu watched amused as Arjun and Riya left the building together.

Precap: She tried to put it back in unnoticed but it was too late Arjun already saw her looking at the photo. He looked at the photo in her hand and back at Riya and slowly said, "That's...Roshni".

"I figure" Riya said and paused before saying, "I ' I am sorry, I didn't mean to... " Riya started guiltily.

"No, that's...that's okay" Arjun said as he looked at Roshni's photo. 

Edited by Aukview - 22 September 2012 at 8:43pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

lizakuttiVirMan505.jalsangeethbalasony1990abna1989raparigakirthiiiAsha03Krinal5benazchristmasSuper.womanprioty1000Pinam3ArjunKiAshGeeta.Rarul01butterfly7luvzindagiAqua_marine-Siaa-vikadesigirlsups2222princess14IshqDewaaniAngel_AryaAPRIL14rparash.scarlet.beenish248ipkknd-fanSanthu.The.KingSATRISHI_mahi_hooriaafatima15mushiroxxKrishnaluv94M.V.Kohli007IlaTanwarAks13ArieltabimadmadonahangokMellifluoussrividhya68Haruhi_Mokaveriw2008funkyliciousdevildiva21cuteariyavidya.anandRadhika Shahxaviarall-Shilpa-llsuj01shah10princy48_TaNi__BlackPearl_

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
OMG you are hella good yaarClap.. it was mesmerizingTongue.. i loved it to death.. the way you describe their emotions and feelings is just marvellousStar.. wonderful job dear!! do continue soon!Embarrassed

Edited by _mahi_ - 22 September 2012 at 7:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raparigaAukviewmushiroxx

Go to top