Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
fantastic update :) loved it
poor arjun and riya both couldn't sleep at all ðŸ˜†
shree and anu's conversation was superb :)
who was at their window?
continue soon
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing chapter dear

i liked shree n anu ki conversation 

he gifted her wid d cake ...

arjun n ria thinking about each other 

who was d person outside?? hope he s her neighbour only??

cntinue soon😊
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh who was that,and shree giving cakes
that was bold
yas23 thumbnail
amazing part
shree nd anu were cute
poor arjun nd riya could't sleep
contiune soon
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sorry was off for a vacation so couldnt comment...but read both of them together...n they were too too good😃😃
i loved it...it was so romantic...u put me into an ariyaland all together...the kiss wasnt expected...but was a pleasant surprise😳
anu n shree's relation is slowly progressing..but at a perfect pace😃

😳
poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!! Who was the person outside? Same one that was in the prison? Glad SuperCop!Arjun was there for protection :)
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Loved it! Can't wait to read more! 
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very sweet update..love the msgcon between shree & anu..
update soon
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I know this part is kinda short! The next one is a bit longer, I promise! Thank you to all who have liked and commented...I can't say this enough times that it means a lot and gives me a lot of encouragement to continue!!  

Let me know what you guys think...

Part 16...

It was Sunday morning, so everyone woke up leisurely, except Arjun who hardly slept decided to head back to the lodge, have a shower and come back before Riya and Anu woke up. He wrote a note for them just in case and left.

The first thing Anu did as soon as she woke up was check her cell phone. But her smile soon faded when she saw there were no new messages. Oh c'mon get a grip, it's not like he's my boyfriend that I should expect a message from him first thing in the morning! Anu thought and got off the bed.

The first thing Riya did as soon as she woke up was...talk to Shree.

"You what?" Riya gasped into the phone disbelief written all over her face.

"Shree are you mad?"

"Ri yaar I don't know what came over me...I just..."

"What CAME OVER you I don't know, but Arjun will definitely RUN OVER you with his car when he finds out"

"But Ri she texted me back!"

"You crazy person what were you thinking?!"

"Riya are you listening? She texted back...we had this whole conversation..."

"Honestly Shree you know nothing about her! How could you take such a big risk?"

"Life is all about taking ris..."

"Oh shut up!" Riya cut him off

Shree laughed, "You are funny when you are angry"

"Oh I am so glad you are enjoying this because this may be the last time you ever do!!"

"You are overreacting...nothing's gonna happen" Shree said confidently

Apparently he was right. Nothing happened! Arjun came over for breakfast, he stayed for lunch and then for dinner. Anu did not once mention Shree. Riya however did notice Anu checking her phone more than usual. Riya strictly forbade Shree from texting Anu, just in case. She thought she even saw a hint of disappointment on Anu's face. Riya thought of asking her openly about Shree but decided against it thinking it may embarrass her.

Arjun spent the whole day with the girls and enjoyed it. This was the first time he spent some quality time with Anu after she came to Mumbai. After dinner both Anu and Riya insisted that he stayed over for tonight as well as they both hated that he lived in a lodge. They didn't have to ask more than a couple of times as even Arjun was thinking of staying over after last night's (creep at the window) incident. He knew if anyone tried to make a forced entry Riya was more than capable of handling it but knowing there is a possibility of someone doing that, Arjun couldn't stay away. So, it was decided that Anu and Riya will sleep in Riya's room and Arjun will sleep in Anu's room.

They talked for a while after dinner, the content of the conversation mostly being childhood stories of Anu and Arjun. When it started getting too late for a Sunday night, they decided to hit the bed. Anu bid goodnight to Arjun and Riya and left to the room.

Riya took tentative steps towards Arjun and hugged him. Arjun hugged her back. She then looked up at Arjun, her intention written quite clearly on her face as she eyed his lips. Arjun smirked, "What?" he asked.

Riya sighed, "Nothing" She turned to leave but was stopped by Arjun. He cupped Riya's face firmly and pulled her close, he looked at her for a few seconds as if contemplating to proceed forward or not. He smiled seeing Riya nervous,

"Why do you look so nervous?"

Riya shook her head, "I was just thinking I have work tomorrow, I can't risk not sleeping the whole night...again!!"

Arjun laughed, "Let's...let's keep it simple, less steamy..."

Riya smiled and leaned closer to him.

"Don't hurt me this time!" he whispered and closed in on the distance between them. He looked at her as he kissed her softly, gently with just a little dance of tongues.

Riya clenched his shirt collar, clawing and twisting the fabric. She pulled him closer, but Arjun pulled back ending the kiss.

Riya groaned, "I – I am sorry..."

Arjun cupped the side of her face and caressed her cheek with his thumb, "I just...I don't want to cross my limits Riya. I am afraid if I don't stop, I'll lose control..."

Riya thought of how her insides were melting and how she wanted him to never stop. She knew what he meant; losing control was not good...not right now anyway.

"Are you okay?" Arjun asked suddenly concerned he might have hurt her feelings by pulling away.

Riya smiled, flashing her dimples at him, "I am fine"

She hugged him around his waist and he held her tightly. They broke apart and bid goodnight. Riya went into her room to find Anu tucked in but still awake. Still dazed from the kiss Riya walked in and got into bed dreamily. It wasn't till Anu spoke to her that she came back to reality.

"Hey Riya..."

"Hmm..."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Ya, go ahead..."

"Umm...yo...you know..."

Riya turned onto her side facing Anu, "What is it Anu? Go ahead you can ask me anything"

Anu took a deep breath and in one go asked, "You-know-Shree,-has-he-ever-mentioned-me-to-you??"

There was silence as Riya raised her eyebrows, sighed and looked on at Anu smiling.

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One word
"Awesome"
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago