FF: Safe in his arms! Link to thread 2 added - Page 19

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

wow...arjun really open his heart for riya...and yes he love her from bottom of his heart...

i love this update ...

Originally posted by vidya.anand

Romantic update...Arjun teaching her to shoot...and she shooting with her eyes closed was indeed cute...awesome!

Originally posted by -dia-

Aww ...Arjun Confessed, Emotions were beautifully described.
lovely update

Originally posted by sbp1971

Loved the update.

Arjun teaching Riya to shoot to his confession were all brilliantly portrayed. It wasn't hard to imagine the scenes at all.

Continue soon.

Thanks guys! πŸ€—

Glad you are liking it!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Aukview - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hey ...
I'm so happy that you are back with another super cool update ...
I just loved it ...
Love the way Arjun poured his heart out infront of riya ...and he finally confessed his feelings ... With so much sincerity and honesty ... I just loved it
Can't wait to read Arjun apologizing to rathod ...

Hey
Thank you so much!! I wanted to make his confession something special so glad you liked it!! Next update coming soon πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ehmmbh_luvr

ahh finally u updatedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..how were ur exams?...hope they went on well?
n back to ur story...amazing...i luvd the way he opened up to riya without second thoughts😊😊...n the way riya is making her place in his heart😊😊
continue soon dear!

Hey!
My exams went well thank you!! πŸ˜Š
Glad you are liking the story! Will be updating soon πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by KiSha13

first of all,enjoy freedom as your exam is over...I hope it went well 😊

Long awaited update & it was beautifully described..full of romance & emotions 😳

love the way their relationship is shaping up..wow Arjun finally have told the 3 magical words to RiyaπŸ˜ƒ

really superb update dear,thanks for pm😊

My exams went well! Thank you! πŸ˜Š

Aww thank you again πŸ˜› for the lovely comment!! Glad you are liking it!!
loved the update πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon
absolutely brilliant!!... please continue
yay! looks like there's a mission for arjun... patch things up with rathore! haha! good luck to him! please update soon! loved the update a lot! can't wait to read more! excited!
wondeful update
continue soon

Beautifully Written
All Emotions Effectively Portrayed
Touched my Heart
Loved How Arjun Explained His Past His Meotions
And His Pain To Riya And Also Sed He Loves Her Twice Aww
Loved It
Update Soon And PM Me please
Thanksz x

Thank you all!! πŸ€—

Here is the next update with a precap this time! πŸ˜Š  

"Sometimes all it takes is a simple apology Arjun..."

"You are right" Arjun said

Riya didn't push him; she smiled and went back to her position. After a few minutes of silence she spoke,

"Last night was..."

Arjun waited and then prompted her, "was?"

She smiled into his chest, "it was...nice!"

Arjun laughed. "Nice?"

"Ya, I really enjoyed it"

"Ya,...Me too" he said putting his cheek on top of her head.

"So, tell me more about Anu" Riya said after another small pause.

Arjun started telling her more in detail about his sister and Riya soon realised he was very protective of her and adores her a lot. They ordered food from a nearby restaurant and continued to talk well into the night. When they finally realised it was quite late they bid good bye and retired for the night.

Next day morning Arjun reached the ETF office quite early, with only one thing on his agenda for the day – apologize to Sameer. He informed Riya he'll not be able to pick her up today. When he reached office Sameer Rathore was as expected already there and looking at some file in the conference room. Arjun went in and took his usual seat. Rathore looked up surprised; usually he was the only one in the office so early in the morning.

"Arjun! You are early today? Kya hua? sab thik hai na?"

Arjun shrugged and said everything is alright.

Rathore nodded and went back to his file. Arjun took a deep breath and was about to say something when Rathore's personal phone rang.

"Hello"

Rathore glanced at Arjun before continuing with his call, "Yes, I reached alright"

"I remember Tanu" Rathore smiled

"Okay. I'll see you in the evening. Bye"

He cut the call and went back to his file but looked up taken aback when Arjun said, "Tanvi bhabhi ka phone tha?"

Rathore stared at him not knowing what to think. "Ya" was all he could say.

Arjun nodded, he wasn't looking at Rathore. After a small pause he said, "Remember in college we made a pact that...whoever we'd marry...they'll have to be friends just like us, so that there wouldn't be any..." Arjun looked up at Rathore and trailed off.

"So there wouldn't be any differences between any of us..."

"Par differences toh aagaye Sameer...and not because of them. Only if we knew then how things were going to turn out..."

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Arjun looked away guiltily

"I haven't even met Tanvi yet"

"And whose fault is that? I sent you a wedding invitation right? Aunty, Uncle, Anu everyone came Arjun...except you!" Rathore's voice was now a little angry

"I know. It is completely my fault"

Rathore was by now completely taken aback and lost. Where was this coming from after so many years? Rathore wondered. He stared at Arjun as he sat there looking at his fingers, with some expression on his face...which Rathore realised was guilt. Was this the day Arjun Suryakant Rawte was actually going to apologise to him? Rathore raised an eyebrow and looked on amused at his best friend's struggle.

True his friend's words had hurt him but, Rathore also knew that when it had happened Arjun wasn't...well he wasn't himself. Though he was hurt and angry at the beginning, Rathore later on cooled off and tried to contact him again, only to find out he'd left. What hurt more than Arjun's words were him slowly distancing himself away from Rathore. But, he could do nothing.

He has also been keeping a check on the changes in Arjun ever since Sikander was arrested. He was moving on with Riya and Rathore was very happy to see that. He smiled knowing Riya had a hand in this to some extent.

Arjun looked up at Rathore. The latter immediately worked on his expression changing it to one of, he hoped, anger. Riya's words were ringing in Arjun's ears, "sometimes all it takes is a simple apology Arjun..."

"I am sorry Sameer" he said suddenly getting off the chair. "...for everything. All that I've said and everything that I have done...I..." He stopped when he saw Rathore smiling.

"I am serious" Arjun said baffled at Rathore's reaction.

"I know you are" He said still smiling, got off the chair and walked to Arjun.

"Who are we kidding Arjun? I knew you regretted saying whatever you said the minute you said it. I was angry and hurt at that time but it was a long time ago...I don't need an apology, I need my friend back!"

This really long overdue apology wasn't going the way Arjun imagined it. He could finally see the Sameer he once was and knew...

"Sameer, I am really sorry!" Every word was dripping with genuine guilt and honesty. Rathore looked at him, nodded with appreciation for the apology and hugged his best friend after a very, very long time.

They broke apart and Rathore asked, "Toh, Tanvi say milne kab aa raha hai?"

Arjun smiled and shrugged, "Whenever you say..."

"Good! Whenever you come, bring Riya with you..."

Arjun nodded. They talked for a little longer and then being the sincere ETF officers they are went back to work.

Riya, Shree and Chotu arrived some time later. They sat as usual around the conference table and did paper work as they did not have any case yet.

"Sameer, you need to clear these documents before sending them to the head office" Arjun said and passed the documents to Rathore.

"Oh ya, I have been looking for these and Arjun pass me those files please"

Riya, Shree and Chotu looked up at their two senior officers, surprised at the sudden change in their tone and the casual use of first names. Riya immediately understood what that meant but, Shree and Chotu still looked at Arjun and Rathore alternately with their mouths opens, not quite sure of what they missed.

Riya gave a stifled laugh seeing Shree and Chotu's expression and went back to work. Things were finally falling into the right places and Riya was glad for it.

Riya and Arjun were preparing coffee for the rest of the team...well...Arjun was making coffee and Riya was...just there.

"So, did you prepare a very long apology speech?" Riya asked

Arjun looked confused, "apology speech? No why?"

"No, it's just...you came almost two hours before we came so..."

Arjun laughed. "No, in fact he didn't let me say anything"

"Really?"

Arjun nodded

"Shows how strong your friendship is...even now after so long"

There was a small pause before Arjun said, "Thank you Riya!"

"Thank you for what?"

"For...everything"

Riya stared at Arjun, "Well in that case...you are most welcome!!"

Both laughed and joined their team.

Precap: 

Riya was preparing breakfast when Arjun walked out of the room – dazed. He looked at Riya who gave him a sweet smile and wished him good morning.

"Did I...how long did I sleep for?" he asked with a tinge of surprise in his voice.

"That depends on when you slept" Riya said

Arjun ran his fingers over his sleepy face.

"I hope you slept well...I...didn't disturb you...did I? I tend to talk in my sleep sometimes"

Arjun remembered her blurred murmurs from last night and smiled.