Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blueberry- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey,

Well what do I say? I am spellbound by only reading the first part so I sincerely and humbly wish that you will continue this and take this story to a new level! All I can say is that I am bookmarking this and that you've got me hooked! πŸ‘

Wow, are we actually seeing a softer side of Arjun - I wonder when the CV's will be generous and show us these type of scenes in the show. Well, it's only started but please do continue this!! 

-Mary πŸ˜‰
Liza. thumbnail
Absolutely loved it :) Your writing is brilliant.
Looking forward to reading more from you soon !

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
THAT was SO SO good.. You have to continue.. Brilliant! Bookmarked this page! Can't wait to read furtherπŸ‘πŸΌ.
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all!! Thank you so much for all the comments...loved reading them all πŸ˜Š Here is the next part - tried to build the story a little in this one...I hope you'll like it...

Riya slowly opened her eyes everything was fuzzy, someone was talking nearby but she couldn't make out who or what they were saying then suddenly someone much closer to her shouted ' "She's awake!" Riya realised that she was in a hospital and the people hovering over her were the doctors. Everything that happened in the last two days reeled in Riya's head and a new found panic took over, "A-Arjun sir..."

"Riya, I am doctor Malhothra..."

"Arjun sir, Rathod sir...are they okay? Shree, Chotu?"

"Riya, please calm down. They are all fine. Your whole team is outside waiting for you to wake up. I'll send them in and you can meet them soon..."

"They are all fine?"

"Well...just minor injuries. No, no please don't worry...nothing major, I assure you" the doctor added when he realised that Riya started to panic again.

The doc did a few routine checkups and after making sure everything was in order he let the others in for a few minutes. As everyone from her team entered the room, she noticed that Rathod and Shree were hurt. Rathod seemed to have injured his hand and a few scratches here and there but Shree seemed to have hurt the worst he came in limping, supported by Chotu.

"Shree! Are you okay?" Riya asked immediately concerned for him.

"I am fine!"

"Sir are you..." Riya started to ask Rathod, only to find herself interrupted.

"Don't worry about us Riya, we are fine. How are you feeling?"

Riya slightly raised her arms to find them covered with the white bandage, her ribs hurt and her whole body was aching. A chill passed through her when she thought of the torture done to her, she quickly looked away from her arms.

"I - I am f -fine sir" Riya said unconvincingly.

Rathod looked at her for a few seconds and nodded his head. All this time Arjun ' the person Riya wanted to see the most ' was standing silently at the back of the room watching her. Riya's anxious eyes met Arjun's but his eyes did not give anything away. Rathod noticed this and decided to give them some space.

"Shree you should go rest. Chotu take him to his room" Rathod ordered to his men. He then turned to Arjun and in low voice so only he can hear him said, "Her aunt and uncle are waiting outside, whatever it is make it quick" giving Riya a quick glance and a nod, Rathod left.

Arjun slowly walked towards Riya and stopped short a few steps away from her bed. His troubled face looked at her hands, and then looked away from her.

"Sir, tha...thank you", when Arjun looked at her confused she added "for coming f-for me, for being th ' there for me..." Riya stopped feeling a little silly saying all that. Arjun stared at her, some unknown feeling flashing in his eyes, "we...are all part of the team right? That's what we do...we look out for each other...right?"

Riya stared at him, was that all she was to him? A team mate? Tears formed in her eyes and before she could control herself the tear drops rolled off her eyelashes and fell down her cheeks. She immediately looked away from Arjun but not before he noticed the tears.

"Riya? Riya are you crying?"

Riya only shook her head in response.

"Riya look at me...Riya, I said look at me..." when she did not pay heed to his order, Arjun gently cupped the side of her face and turned her face towards him.

"Did you really mean that?" Riya asked

"What?" Arjun asked, not liking the direction this conversation was going.

"Did you do all that just because I am your 'team mate'? The way you assured me, the way you held me...you don't feel anything for...?"

"Riya!!" Arjun interrupted her. He did not want to hear her finish that sentence. True there were some new feelings, feelings that should not be there - developing towards her. But Arjun did not want to pay heed to those feeling, his love would always be his wife ' only his wife. Without giving her another glance he left her room and the hospital...for the next week and half Riya was in the hospital she did not see him again once.

If you have any suggestions or would like to read anything in particular let me know in your comments...I'll try and incorporate it into my story!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Aukview - 11 years ago
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update! loved the way riya was straight-forward! it was really a great update... please update soon! i am so eager to read more! 
mayur-ani thumbnail
Wow, this story is beautiful! And it's written so well! I wonder how they are gonna face each other now. Can't wait!
This was awesome and so well written. You deserve an applause!! And of course, my anticipation! πŸ˜†
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hawww..arjun broke her heart :(:(:(:( plz continue soon...make arjun realise
priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Update... Continue Soon...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow that was so beautiful. Could seriously visualize as I read it.. Please do continue ASAP
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey this part is so cute 
u rally make us to lill cry, i wish i can see this front of me is it ok that i see this in tv but i rally want yaar
lovely update i rally like a lot , please pm me when u update itπŸ˜›