India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Message to CV's : Adios, PR !! (Page 4)

-Nashita- Goldie
-Nashita-
-Nashita-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I'm with you. Adios, Au revoir, Alvida and every other goodbye to this show. You killed one of my favourite couples. So now you are dead to me. DONE. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyabhimgAshlaikasoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenix

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Ash,
Who else can look at Purvi like that other than Arjun and who else is he gonna look at with such intensity?? Ovi ?? Yuck.,,yuck...,yuck !!!!

Dead -  That's how I feel thinking of Arjun looking at CC with such intensity. Heck, any man who looked at me with such passion, devotion and intensity as I wash dishes/utensils, then I won't be a fool to not marry him.

Remember the scene after they ate in his Kholi 210 as she washed  the dishes in her purple shalwar? WOW!!!! Embarrassed

Those looks are only for Purvi.

Ash,
Any girl, if she had an Arjun in her life, would go to the end of the world for him !!  Except for Ms. Purvi Deshmukh, of course.. She got it easy, that is the main problem...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy321

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Cam someone post this thread and Archana's also as links on zee tv and PR official fb pages, and Rithvik's official fb page, please. We get more visibility that way. Thanks in advance. I am on the phone and cant do it easily that way.

Jyothi,

I will post it.

Thanks a lot, Mandy..Appreciate your help on this. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Have stopped coming to the forum. Honestly there is no substance at all in this show and they just keep dragging this nonsense to the ends of the earth. PR has overstayed its welcome and should just go off air already. I really pity the actors for sticking with this bogus story. I just hope the end is almost near and won't stretch like Kasauti Zindai Ki or Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Those shows went on for 8 or 9 years. 

@Jyothi - Awesome post! 

I agree, Nina. But, as long as it is up and running, we, as audience have a right to demand quality stories, not that make no sense. We should not accept crap that is dished out to us in the name of sensationalism. The story should be consistent with the characteristics of the characters. We do not dispute a separation, but NOT based on Arjun's wedding to Ovi. That is unacceptable to us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aviaanyaadittysoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixAshlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Jyothi, brilliantly and succinctly put! Adios, indeed!

CVs, couples don't change partners at the drop of a hat in real life in most social circles, so do not make a mockery of marriage or it's sanctity especially with a show entitled Pavitra Rishta.

Arjun cannot take the Saat Pheras with anyone except Purvi, no maang me sindoor from him except on Purvi's forehead, no tying of the mangalsutra by him around anyone else's neck except Purvi's.

If theirs is a true love and a Pavitra rishta, neither should be able to bear the thought of living with someone else let alone sharing something as sacred as marriage vows with a person they do not love. Do not betray their love and the trust of your viewers, do NOT air any Arjun Ovi marriage track, it will not be accepted.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 03 September 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aviaanyaabhimgadittydiana72AxiomjdronamrajuAshlaikaameilia

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
You said it all, Jhanvi !! Exactly, that is the only thing we will accept for us to stick around !!
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgadittyAshlaikasoapwatcher1

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
I cant believe that Ekta is ruining one of the best(best for me)jodi.I have to ask wat will she gain from this?i assume low trps and bad reviews from viewers if Arjun-Ovi marries.I dnt get how a magiacl jodi like Arvi has to be ruined for Arman to be supposedly reunited.Ovi is just bluffing and i can't believe that Purvi is still thinking abt the girl and her demands.
Ekta is called the Queens of Soaps/something like that well if she ruins Arvi a jodi that became instantly popular what will she be Queen of now?U decide.
As an ARVIAN and a member of the Arvi A Team I am sorry to say Adios,Au revoir,Good Bye/Bad Bye,Alvida(not sure dnt kno hindi much) to PR for good as no revival can be done if Arjun and Ovi marries.PR will sink like the Titanic and the only one to be blame is well Ekta for building people's hopes and then crashing them down like the skyscrapers on the world trade center.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhimgadittyAxiomjdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaikapeachesnplums

pn_92 Goldie
pn_92
pn_92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
to cv's & balaji telifilms
arjun-ovi marriage track is a crap.no one will watch ur show.and pls do rename ur show as apavitra rishtaAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

Go to top