Message to CV's : Adios, PR !! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Axiom

I agree with you Jyothi! You have surmised all we've wanted to say.

I may not be in the 8000 TRP range but I am something even more powerful.

I am a SUBSCRIBER to ZeeTV and the only reason I subscribed to this channel in the first place was to watch the story of Arjun and Purvi.

If this Arjun Ovi marriage is set to take place as slated then so be it, that's obviously their choice as it's their show but it's also my choice on how and where I choose to spend my money.

This by no means is an ultimatum to them but simply a reminder to myself that I do not have to pay ZeeTV for unfulfilling programming. I can always watch it on the net if I cancel my channel subscription!

How does that saying go? "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" ðŸ¤£

Love the statement I highlighted in bold Laurie !!! So true.

I like watching PR on tv for ArVi cause nothing beats the big screen when u get to see Arjun's look of love on his lady or his look of arrogance at work... or his look of determination when he wants to get something done, or his look of clam self assurance as he tells Archu he can win, as he tells his father he will bring his bahu home just before he self his home, or as he tells Purvi "who cares about their opinions - he loves her, thats all that matters".  and of course, Purvi's look of tender love and fiery spirit. (In my preoccupation with Arjun's many looks, I almost forgot to complete my statement with Purvi's look 😳).

I will not pay to watch Arjun suffer!!! Or to see them make a water pot out of Purvi.
agree not watching PR wen i get a confirmation abt arj-ovi marriage...
seriously may PR face its lowest trps wen dey they throw such crap on our faces...nt wasting my dad's hard earned money on this bullshit...!!
agree not watching PR wen arj-ovi marriage takes place...
seriously may PR face its lowest trps wen dey they throw such crap on our faces...nt wasting my dad's hard earned money on this bullshit...!!
Ash,
Who else can look at Purvi like that other than Arjun and who else is he gonna look at with such intensity?? Ovi ?? Yuck.,,yuck...,yuck !!!!
arjun looking at ovi wid dat intensity cant even imagine dat in my worst dreams..i cannot see dem together ...really attached to this serial and nw m seriously cursing myself to love ekta's jodi...!!

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Ash,
Who else can look at Purvi like that other than Arjun and who else is he gonna look at with such intensity?? Ovi ?? Yuck.,,yuck...,yuck !!!!

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 -  That's how I feel thinking of Arjun looking at CC with such intensity. Heck, any man who looked at me with such passion, devotion and intensity as I wash dishes/utensils, then I won't be a fool to not marry him.

Remember the scene after they ate in his Kholi 210 as she washed  the dishes in her purple shalwar? WOW!!!! 😳

Those looks are only for Purvi.
Who cares for a reunion later? Once a rishta is tainted, it always stays tainted. The magic will be lost forever !!
Even if ARVI decide to sacrrifice , Archana andor Manav needs to come forward and stop Arun Ovi wedding.. 

I really don't want to say goodbye to this serial but cannot continue watching if Arjun marries Ovi in front ot Archana/Manav. what will it say about Archana and Manav , both know Arjun loves Purvi and if he decided to marry Ovi then that means he is forced
I agree Jyothi...a separation, misunderstanding, twists, drama we can tolerate...but not Arjun going through with marriage to Ovi.  There is on Pavitra in that at all and it kills the whole magic forever.  It leaves such a bad taste that it is not going to be the same for us again. 

We tolerated and stuck with the show through the entire Arjun/Ovi engagement and Arjun/Purvi misunderstanding track.  At least nobody was getting married then and we were wiling to stick it out even though it was an unbearable 6 weeks of torture.

But marriage is too much.  What ARMAN themselves never did...how could you do it to their children?? These are the kids for Gods sake!!!   Not the main couple!!!

Besides there are so many other tracks to pursue.  Varsha/Soham is a big, big one...Savita exposure...finding out about the past.  How long is this going to continue?

Arjun Ovi marriage will not please ARMAN fans either as it ruins all their lives.  Manav and Archana are parents...and they are well aware that Arjun does not love Ovi.  What parent can stand there and watch their daughter get yoked to a guy that does not love her...and at the kindest...ignore her...at the worst mistreat her? Also they know that his father would not accept her either.  Being separated and resolving misunderstandings/difference is one thing.  But not this.

Purvi disappearing would be tough...and would hurt Arjun to the core...but it would leave a lot of possibilities open and would definitely capture our interest to see how it plays out and how they are reunited.   But marrying Arjun to Ovi is a finality to us that we just cannot handle.

Originally posted by archverma10

I agree Jyothi...a separation, misunderstanding, twists, drama we can tolerate...but not Arjun going through with marriage to Ovi.  There is on Pavitra in that at all and it kills the whole magic forever.  It leaves such a bad taste that it is not going to be the same for us again. 

We tolerated and stuck with the show through the entire Arjun/Ovi engagement and Arjun/Purvi misunderstanding track.  At least nobody was getting married then and we were wiling to stick it out even though it was an unbearable 6 weeks of torture.

But marriage is too much.  What ARMAN themselves never did...how could you do it to their children?? These are the kids for Gods sake!!!   Not the main couple!!!

Besides there are so many other tracks to pursue.  Varsha/Soham is a big, big one...Savita exposure...finding out about the past.  How long is this going to continue?

Arjun Ovi marriage will not please ARMAN fans either as it ruins all their lives.  Manav and Archana are parents...and they are well aware that Arjun does not love Ovi.  What parent can stand there and watch their daughter get yoked to a guy that does not love her...and at the kindest...ignore her...at the worst mistreat her? Also they know that his father would not accept her either.  Being separated and resolving misunderstandings/difference is one thing.  But not this.

Purvi disappearing would be tough...and would hurt Arjun to the core...but it would leave a lot of possibilities open and would definitely capture our interest to see how it plays out and how they are reunited.   But marrying Arjun to Ovi is a finality to us that we just cannot handle.

yes ur right...the CV's have opened too many tracks without completing a singe track.They can finish ARVI wedding and focus on the following .
1)archana manav milan
2)exposing savita aai and Sacu
3)teju/ovi starting to like their mom
4)kidnapping case ka faisla
5)varsha/soham revelation
6)arvi married life
7)sachu/teju/ovi finding love and maybe some intercast angle or something
8)etc etc

cv's cannot expect to gain trps by shoving us with AR OVI marriage flop idea.