Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 93)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Itne dino baad maine kuch bhari likha, aur kisi ko kuch nahi kehna...Cry

BRB

Meri Maa... reply dene ka tyme to de...Embarrassed will reply to the symbolism soonz!! CoolROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Okay Nihu come out if the Shyaam-Dadi land will you????

What do we do next??? Episode ka toh cheer haran kar liya...Burayi bhi kar li...Ab Show ko aadharith kya kar sakte hai

-vodkatiny-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

dinner time ...

Same here... BRB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

2) The whole clan going to the washroom one by one and only Khushi and Arnav being left out was nicely and symbolically done...The water getting over was a crisis and the two were together in it...So the "Hamesha" the two refereed to each other the other day is already taking shape...And its Khushi who finds a solution...and she pulls Arnav to along with her the meaning is clear in time of crisis when she finds away out she will pull Arnav also out of it...even if he refuses...

If i am to connect this with the current track...which is their connected Past then it will be Khushi who will bring them out of the crisis...Arnav may protest by she will make sure that he too is brought out of it...Plus its Arnav who is more stuck up in his past unlike Khushi...Maybe this is an indication that this time around Khushi will treat his wounds permanently

Too Good Viju... Clap waise It could also mean that Its Khushi who will get the real truth out... n unmask the real truth behind the whole Papa Malik - Garima love affair... she will go to the depth of the issue now that it involves two people who r so close to her... she cnt support one... so she gets them both out and kicks Shyam/Daadi OUT TongueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LavZ

WHAT THE... HELL?! AngrySleepy AngryLOL

u mean what the what the what the...LOL

Yep! Dats exactly wat i mean!! ROFLEvil Smile

haye, ghor aphradh !! tu aise kaise bol sakti hai ... itne saare Shya-Di moments happened, you ArShi fans, dont care for our feelings... I shall politely write to the creatives and tell them that they should keep the current track and give us more of our shya-di chemistry moments ...Day Dreaming
ShockedROFL Sori jeeji... aaj ke baad i shall concentrate mor on Shya-Di romance shomance... by the way they need a new BG score... for the new couple in telly town LOL

cchee! you people are so biased and dont want us to be happy! Always ArShi ArShi .. what about us? our fan demands? our petitions? and our prayers for more moments. Finally Cvs are listening to our pleas and you want to snath that away also Confused

i hated that scene. They shd give Shya-Di more screen space! I am tired of asking. I mean who is the most important character on the show? Who is responsible for the storyline to move? Who creates drama? Creatives wake up! We are the ones giving the TRP.. if you dont continue like this I am going to quit the show.. its hight  timeDead 
Arre Arre... akhir kab thak yeh log Arnav aur Khushi mei concentrate karenge?? Ab tho sirf Deepali quit kar rahi hai... so they r giving mor screen space to everyone EXCEPT Barun n Sanaya... unka kya hai... leads hai... kahin pe bhi apna chehra dheka denge... widot the rest how will the show run?? Confused 
So true Jeeji... Anjali is the most imp character... n the story is based on her relationshp wid her naalayak pati...Angry n Shyam/Daadi r the ones who brings in the drama...Dead hence proved... they need mor screenspace...Shukhriya jeeji.. fr makin me understnd n removing my "Galath Faimi" WackoROFL

again wasted scene. but I loved Shyam in itBig smile haayee... if only Dadi was also around. that would have been so dreamy na??Clap ShockedLOL Jeeji LOL

arey, think think think, that was because she knew her KNSA would come and save her in time. I love the way the cvs ccreated that moment and they build the angst around this hot couple!!! and when they showed Shyam hugging Anjali my heart was like AngryAngryAngry no...!! how can he do this to dadi ... they are the eternal jodi made in heaven .. haina? u mean Heer Ranjah types?! TongueLOL Anjali is the doosri aurath in Shyams lyf... n Daadi is doin her best to keep Shyam in her vash! ROFL

again, why didnt they bring dadi and Shyam to play!! I am happy though that they used that time to create a moment between the two. Anyway I hate it when the are with the rest... No privacy only!! Lovers need their much needed space and time, and I bow down to the ccreatives for respecting that!!! brilliant thinking and even better execution!! Halla Bol!

but how can yo not mention the scintillating chemistry with Dreamy Daadi!!! Shya-Di Rox !!!!
Please join the Sha-Su Appreciation thread I am going to open shortly! We need more and more supporters to get this magical jodi to get more screen space Sleepy 

ShockedROFLROFL seriously i do feel Daadi is in love wid Shyamm... ek obsession jaisa hai... Daamadji yeh... Daamadji woh... Wacko

Sarcasm at its BEST!!! ClapLOL Maathe aapke charan kamal kahan hai?? chooke aashirward lena hai mujhe LOLTongue

Edited by LavZ - 15 September 2012 at 9:57am

-vodkatiny-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged

dinner time ...

Same here... BRB

I will b bck at 10pm... want to watch a show... in a malyalam channel... everyone in the office seems to b talkin abt it...Wacko have to watch it... BRB main bhi LOLEmbarrassed
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Okay i am back...Smile

Go to top