Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 81)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

NK noticed it... nyce...Wink had it been Arnav... the haldi n sangeeth wd hv turnd into shokh sabah in the memory of Shyam Manohar!! LOL 

I am loving it ki they are keeping NK in the loop...Now i hope they increase his Screen-space use him more...If you notice in the last few days...NK has been playing a huge role with ArShi, for them etc...Maamiji bhi hai, but NK has more screenspace with ArShi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Did you observe this Video Lavu??? Somebody had posted it and that's when i too noticed Look at Payal's hand gestures from 1:05 on wards

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ShockedROFLROFLher inspiration seems to b her own MIL!!ROFL i dnt notice it during the epi... des people dnt see it during editing?? ShockedLOL

Exactly...Looks like it was supposed to be something offscreen but unknowingly incorporated in the episode LOL

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Waise kal do you have Work??? 

Well I do have work... bt i m taking off...ROFL harthal hai yaar... n its BJP/LDF togther... it seems its supposd to b bad...Confused driver is ready to cum... bt its nt safe to take the car... n ders no bus n auto is a big no on des days... u can never trust des people... they can get hyper n throw stones...Angry so i decided to have sum sound sleep n rest fr the day...LOLEmbarrassed waise bhi half day hai... ek din ki salary cut hogi.. hone do... i m nt takin risks wid des mad crazy people!! Tongue 

what abt in ur area... Kannur rite?? its supposd to b affectd the most durin any harthals... 
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Waise kal do you have Work??? 

Well I do have work... bt i m taking off...ROFL harthal hai yaar... n its BJP/LDF togther... it seems its supposd to b bad...Confused driver is ready to cum... bt its nt safe to take the car... n ders no bus n auto is a big no on des days... u can never trust des people... they can get hyper n throw stones...Angry so i decided to have sum sound sleep n rest fr the day...LOLEmbarrassed waise bhi half day hai... ek din ki salary cut hogi.. hone do... i m nt takin risks wid des mad crazy people!! Tongue 

what abt in ur area... Kannur rite?? its supposd to b affectd the most durin any harthals... 

Good...Yes here also it will be huge...

Acha hai you are taking the day off...Matalb you will be here for some more time than usual na?

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

NK noticed it... nyce...Wink had it been Arnav... the haldi n sangeeth wd hv turnd into shokh sabah in the memory of Shyam Manohar!! LOL 

I am loving it ki they are keeping NK in the loop...Now i hope they increase his Screen-space use him more...If you notice in the last few days...NK has been playing a huge role with ArShi, for them etc...Maamiji bhi hai, but NK has more screenspace with ArShi

They need to use NK... n giv him more screenspace... if they r plannin to unmask Shyam in the near future... coz NK noes everythng n has seen it... so he can help them out... n he noes what Arshi feel fr each odr... he has seen Khushi risk her lyf fr Arnav n Arnav going out of his way to make Khushi happy... so he is the best option round here... 

rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Good...Yes here also it will be huge...

Acha hai you are taking the day off...Matalb you will be here for some more time than usual na?

Yes Yes i will b arund... as long as KSEB permits me n my sleepy side allows me... LOL its all GHSPs fault... after the show i started sleepin early... Ouchso nw my system has kind off gotten in sink wid that format...Embarrassed hv to change it slowly LOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

They need to use NK... n giv him more screenspace... if they r plannin to unmask Shyam in the near future... coz NK noes everythng n has seen it... so he can help them out... n he noes what Arshi feel fr each odr... he has seen Khushi risk her lyf fr Arnav n Arnav going out of his way to make Khushi happy... so he is the best option round here... 

Totally Lavu...Exactly my point...NK may be kacha in Hindi but he is Pucca when it comes to using BRAINS...

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Totally Lavu...Exactly my point...NK may be kacha in Hindi but he is Pucca when it comes to using BRAINS...

He is quick to understnd... unlike Akash... so he is the perfect one.. n he gets in the comedy aspect... n the chemistry btwn NK n Khushi is good as well... grt timing btwn the two... 

Go to top