Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 79)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Few things i am glad happened

Babuji and Shyaam scene: So Babuji still gets hyper every time Shyaam is in front of him.

Garima tells Babuji that Shyaam is changed, and he cares for Anjali genuinely now...Mind it these are words of Khushi that Garima repeated...So Khushi clearly feels that Shyaam has changed...Because he is more caring towards Anjali and hasn't made any advances towards here...This clearly explains why Khushi said"Hum Jaante Hai" when Arnav said that" Shyaam wapis aa gaya hai, aur mujhe uspe bilkul bhi trust nahi hai"...all Khushi said was she knew which means she respects Arnav's POV but has her own POV on this matter...

Back to Babuji-Shyaam: Even Garima's words could not pacify Sashi, because he is the living example of how low this man can get to satisfy his selfish deeds...

The part where Dadi stands right behind Garima, and Buaji is about to introduce them...Was so so so fake...Hey bhagwaan...Elastic would fail in front of that scene Dead Seriously it was horrible...And the camera angles that were shown clearly indicated that there was every possibility that Dadi saw Garima, but phir bhi it will be equivalent to "NOT SEEN"...And Dadi ko toh ab tak andaaza lagana chahiye ki this woman is not interested in meeting her, which should arouse suspicion in her mind...But Naaahhh

After seeing the last 2 episodes i am sure ki kal Maha-Episode mein ArShi will not be used much...

Loved the fact that Akash-NK-Payal etc were used to an extent more than usual...It definitely makes a differenceSmile

Edited by rickks - 14 September 2012 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Me back...Hug
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
filler episode tha... n i expected nothing mor... kal tho ME hai tho tody wd jst be nothin bt da foundation brick to the main drama... Confused 

So Sashi Babua has sum role to play...Dancing he glares at Shyam n Shyam has a bit of fear... I m happy!!Big smile nw i m waitin fr babuji to get up frm that wheelchair n start talkin... 

Arnav wants the haldi lyk Khushi eh? How very cute!!Embarrassed

Shyam drooling over Khushi thru the Video camera... Ewww!! Dead such a pervert!! Angry i feel lyk callin him names in every single language i know!! Angry

NK noticed it... nyce...Wink had it been Arnav... the haldi n sangeeth wd hv turnd into shokh sabah in the memory of Shyam Manohar!! LOL 

Anjali looks n smiles at Shyam.. Stupid Lady!!D'ohWacko

Daadi n Garimas face off... how da hell dnt Daadi see Garima?Shocked har ek angle se tho u cd clearly see Garima...Shocked n haldi on her face to hide her shecret?Shocked Really?!Ermm Haldi?!Shocked dats enuf??Confused if we can recognize Garima den how cnt Daadi??Wacko My mistake... no questions n logical answers in the telly land... Ouch 

I m nt expecting much Arshi scenes tomrw... coz history has very well proven that wen ders a ME... der is min moments btwn the leads...Confused bt it in GHSP or IPK! dats the tradition of this PH n i doubt it wd change...Confused just hope dey dnt hurry the whole issue n reduce the essence of the ME!! Confused

rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Me back...Hug

Me too... giv me a sec... lemme chk on nihu... Embarrassed
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Jeeji is still watchin the movie... said it will get over soon... n mostly she vl b bck by 10 30... 11... Embarrassed

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Shashi Babua is alert...So that makes three Arnav, NK and Shashi Babua...

Arnav ko patha hai but he is too busy romancing Khushi ki woh dhyaan nahi de paa raha hai...Poor thing...kis kis pe dhyaan dega...

Tomorrow being the ME will Shashi Babua talk? Will he expose Shyaam or will we have to wait for another ME.???

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Jeeji is still watchin the movie... said it will get over soon... n mostly she vl b bck by 10 30... 11... Embarrassed

Kaunsi movie???? Barfi???

LavZ

Go to top