Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 72)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Tum Dono ne itna kuch likha hai, main aur kya likhoonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

DITTO LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by LavZ

So finally dey have clearly understood what the audience wants and we r gettin it... for all those bak baks... asar hua hai finally!! D'ohI m liking des scenes... Tongue

Khushi taking the step foward dis tyme and kissing him... so she has officially proclaimed her love... n proven once again dat she can break any rule n win over any fear or hesitance jst for this one man!! Embarrassed 

Arre Arre... Where did Khushis mehendi disappear??Shocked chalo... bade bade scenes ke beecho beech aise choti moti cheezon ko nazar andaaz karne padthe hai... CC!!!LOL

Arnav is alwas on the alert... he lookin out on Shyam/Daadi was the proof... he will alwas keep an eye on Shyam... n he has made his point clear to Khushi... he doesnt believe dat man... n she said she noes... now now... can we please have des two work on Shyams case and end up kicking him out?! pluesh... pluesh... prettyyy plueshh!! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Arnav jokes about leaving her hand n not holding it bck again ever and she gets offended... ArnavJi  dnt u think der is a tiny miny bit of insecurity der?!ConfusedShocked u need to pull dat one out of her... she is rite in her place... Arnav never believed in relationshps... she is scared of losing that most precious relation which is the closest to her heart... you! Embarrassed Her nt pullin out of the hug... she wnt let go so easily!!Approve! I like it! Embarrassed

Arnav loses his ring... only to be found n returned by Anjali...shows he has finally began to relate to the most important aspect called feeling... he is getting to value such things... n it wd b Anjali who will keep dem bonded jst lyk wat we got to see dis tym.. the rift was for Anjali and it was cleard by her... so she will b the cupid in dis relation!!Embarrassed

Hoye Hoye... Possessive ASR!!Embarrassed Such a Sweetheart!! Day Dreaming He dnt lik her joking abt his love... hmmp! his love doesnt need any proof eh?! he is alwas possessive abt those who r close to him... be it his mom, Anjali or Khushi... 

Mehendi is pretty dark waise... Embarrassed 

Ooppssiiee... aaj tho bohot saare symbolisms hai... haina?!Embarrassed

Kameeni!!!Angry I know u dnt read...Tongue well i jst did the same thing u did...ROFL bt i think the symbolisms ver pretty much same except sum... to b specific... this... 

Arnav walking towards Dadi and Shyam also indicates he will emerge as the smart one who will always be cautious and save his family from his evil eyes. when the need arises from dadi also. Dadi will realise Arnav was right and Shyam wrong eventually and she will feel extremely guilty about it ...
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by rickks

Tum Dono ne itna kuch likha hai, main aur kya likhoonSmile

jst one word... DITTO!! ROFL 

Viju... the things we see mayb da same but the way we express it is alwas different... so go ahead n write it... Embarrassed
-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
where is mohu?! Shocked

-vodkatiny-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

bina padhe ditto bol diya kya?Angry atleast I read urs and yeah they are pretty much similar but not the same ... samjhi ya samjhau?

Ofcorz i read it... rather... flipped thru it..Embarrassed n i did read it the second tyme round n i quoted the one which i dnt mention as well naa..Tongue bt yes i noe.. its alwas similar bt never the same... dats wats the beauty in it.. we all think similar,feel the same thing bt interpret it in a unique way!! EmbarrassedHug

-vodkatiny-

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Sorry the system hanged when i opened the link Lavu gave me...Now i am here

-vodkatiny-

Go to top