Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 41)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by LavZ

okies..i m writin my take... brb widin 5min... anyone arund?Confused

Haan main hoon na?

Have i ever told u i HATE IF at tymes...Angry mera poora take got deleted off...Ouch ab mujhe phir se likhna hoga... u vil b arund??

Jeeji has gone out... shall be bck widin  an hr or two... Embarrassed

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

okies..i m writin my take... brb widin 5min... anyone arund?Confused

Haan main hoon na?

Have i ever told u i HATE IF at tymes...Angry mera poora take got deleted off...Ouch ab mujhe phir se likhna hoga... u vil b arund??

Jeeji has gone out... shall be bck widin  an hr or two... Embarrassed

Yes sweets main toh yehi hoon...No worries, tu jaa likh, apne dil ki bhadaas nikal de Bacha...I will only be missing for a few mins for Dinner
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Okies... the two things i liked in the epi was the Arshi scene & Arnav/Shyam scene... Arshi look good wen der is a tinge of pain in btwn them... Embarrassed

Ek baath batao... is it alwas abt what he thinks, what he feels, what he wants and what he sees??Shocked he lyks to live his lyf acc to his rules... get it... he expected khushi to stand by him... understud... he hates Shyam n wants him out of Anjalis lyf... very clear... bt wen in anger why does he forget wat pain he causes the odr person... he ends up hurting khushi every single tyme... I agree ki she was the person who got dis upon her... she went against him... did sumthng he dnt like... bt he shd try and understnd her as well naa... I agree its soo ASR to react in this way... first hurt her... n den feel guilty abt it... bt i felt a bit bad...Ouch

I Enjoyed watchin Arnav/Shyaam scene... especially Arnavs reaction to Shyam takin Khushis name!! Clap Go Arnav Go!!! Thumbs Up

Another thing i really liked was... that Khushi kept on cutting his fone call...Thumbs Up widot fights a realtionship wd nt b as much interesting...call me a saddist bt i m likin this to an extent... LOLEmbarrassed Arnav gettin a tinge of his own medicine Wink

Arnav forgets that Anjali is his DI... equally stubborn... she knows how to get her work done... Wacko

Kheer at the middle of the nite??Shocked n she suddenly forgets losing her baby... n wants to celebrate Arnavs wedding??Shocked ek Mother India kaffi nahi thi... ki ek aur aa gayi...Wacko forget my pain to give odrs joy!! Dead

Shyam wants to b bck in the good books of everyone... great!!Angry Just coz its Abhaas i m watchin ALL those scenes!! Embarrassed

Iss Daadi ki problem hai kya?!Angry Daamadji yeh Daamadji woh... Sumone needs to tell her that her "Daamadji" isnt the center of the Universe!! AngrySleepyWacko 

So Anjali all set to make Arnav realise what Khushi did n for what...Confused Its nt that Arnav dnt understnd y Khushi did all this... its jst dat.. HER doing this hurt him the most...  This Lady first needs to open her eyes and look ahead... n then help odrs open der mind!! Sleepy

Before the GARIMA/DAADI mystery I sooo want to know the mystery of the "GALATHFAIYMI"Shocked What exactly does Anjali/Shyam & Daadi mean by Galathfaiymi... Shocked

How on the earth... does Shyam expect Arnav to think all that was a MU when that useless himslf told Arnav that he loves Khushi and wants Anjali out of the way...ShockedAngry New writers??Confused ya ML happnin wid the old writers...Confused we remembr such details and it wd b appreciated if u wd try and remember such things as well... 

Edited by LavZ - 11 September 2012 at 10:21am
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Yes sweets main toh yehi hoon...No worries, tu jaa likh, apne dil ki bhadaas nikal de Bacha...I will only be missing for a few mins for Dinner

Okies... done wid writin... will wait fr u to b bck... give me a missd call wen ur here... Embarrassed
-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

lavu i dont know wad else to say ... ur bang on

jeejiii Hugdid u read it?!Tongue I dnt... after writin it...ROFL too lonnggg... dnt realize wen i wrote it dwn LOLTongue
-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

kameeni, what makes you think I didnt ...  well I did read ..

One Parah Wink  like I always do when you write such long stuff

I knew it... dnt i know yu weelll... jst lyk how u noe me...ROFL do saal ka rishtha hai jeeji... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-

Go to top