Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 37)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

yeh lo ... ab inka bhi hug dikha diya ... stupid stupid ... !!!! ridiculous ... annoying ...Angry

btw, I am sooo mad ...!!!!!

Yen Anjali bimari main bhi itna make up lagake kyun baithi hai Wacko

Yeah man... her make up was reallyy too much...  Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-rickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Amazing!!Clap Kya twist laaye hai... how unpredictable!!Shocked By Far... The BEST!!WackoAngry

Okay, That's my Lavu being Sarcastic Hain na??? Ya sach mein koi twist hai?Confused

I m really sowri to have called Anjali a dimwit... i accept my mistake... galthiya tho hote hai... maaf kardo.. i shd hv called Khushi dat...Angry even after knowing everythng abt that man... n actually seeing wat he is capable of doing... she has gone n got him bck into SV n that too standing against Arnav!! Wah Wah!!! the new eras Mother India!!! Stupidity ke hadd hothe hai... this is beyond dat limit... "Hum laaye hai" Wd u want a standing ovation for this bravery madame?! AngryWacko

This is exactly going how GHSP was the whole Holi wala Forgive Dev fiasco...Pathar dil pe rakh kar humne accpet ki thi...Again they are forcing something on similar linbes down our throat why??? Intense ArShi moments ke liye Loic ko bahar phek diya????

I m happy atleast Arnav is still standing ver he was... he still doesnt believe dat man... Clap 

Oh Yes...And i am sure he would never, check his FB's its the scene where SHyaam tells "Khuhsi humare liye sab kuch ban chuki hai, humara ishq, humara pagalpan aur ab hum dono ke beech sirf ek insaan hai...Raani sahiba" Those words jolted him to the core and since then he has been like this.

Anjali cdnt open her eyes... n the moment she heard Shyams voice... she got up and walked all the way... n literally ran into his arms... Shocked logic naam ki cheez hai bhi ya nahi..Angry. how can a woman who is so weak to even open her eyes hear everythng thats said a floor below?!ShockedD'oh please tell me the magical acoustical element was used in here.. i will make sure NOT to use it in my designs!! Angry Aisa hai tho shdnt everyone be able to hear wat Shyam was talking on the fone and how Arnav used to treat Khushi?!!!Shocked Anjali cd hv sensed his presence or heard Arnav yelling at him... nt Shyam almost whispering to Arnav!! Sleepy

This is where i lose my respect for this woman...Maana she has no reason to hate Shyaam, agar kuch tha bhi he has wonderflly brainwashed it off...But she is so blinded in love that she did not need the feel to save her Baby in the state of her bleeding feet, she is not shown to grieve over her dead baby, instead its all about ShyaamAngry

The first bricks to the ruining of the show has been laid...ClapDead unless dey bring in a valid reasoning to Khushis behaviour... the show is going the same way GHSP went after the marriage...  

Tell me about it Angry  Angry  Angry

The ONLY logical reasoning that they can bring in... is dat.. Khushi is doing ALL dis to unmask the real Shyam in frnt of Anjali... to get her out of this trap and ensure her safety and get proper evidence against Shyam to get him punished... bt then... we dey go wid dis... wnt dis mean walking thru a new path and working harder?! Confused

Yes i agree...There should be a back story, something where Khushi once again comes across Shyaam's evil deeds and motive...But then the question is what reason is there for not telling about it to Arnav? I too wish that they would show Khushi doing this to unmask Shyaam, or it could also be such that it starts with her genuinely trying to do this for Anjali, not knowing anything about Shyaam having changed one bit...and then she and Arnav unmasking Shyaam in front of the whole family specially Anjali

Edited by rickks - 10 September 2012 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Amazing!!Clap Kya twist laaye hai... how unpredictable!!Shocked By Far... The BEST!!WackoAngry

Okay, That's my Lavu being Sarcastic Hain na??? Ya sach mein koi twist hai?Confused 
Tongue Embarrassed the biggest twist in the show is that we all r still watching it... even after ALL this!!! ConfusedSleepy

I m really sowri to have called Anjali a dimwit... i accept my mistake... galthiya tho hote hai... maaf kardo.. i shd hv called Khushi dat...Angry even after knowing everythng abt that man... n actually seeing wat he is capable of doing... she has gone n got him bck into SV n that too standing against Arnav!! Wah Wah!!! the new eras Mother India!!! Stupidity ke hadd hothe hai... this is beyond dat limit... "Hum laaye hai" Wd u want a standing ovation for this bravery madame?! AngryWacko

This is exactly going how GHSP was the whole Holi wala Forgive Dev fiasco...Pathar dil pe rakh kar humne accpet ki thi...Again they are forcing something on similar linbes down our throat why??? Intense ArShi moments ke liye Loic ko bahar phek diya???? 

Atleast wid GHSP holi sequence there was a bit of logic... she wanted to move ahead wid Maan leaving her past... kahin n kahin its sumthng we can understand... magar yahan kya?? Khushi noes wat that monster is capable of and still she believes him n gets him bck... n here der logical reasoning is that she did it fr Anjali...Dead which woman in the right sense will do such a thing... to get their Tag line bck they want to go bck to Arnav getting angry wid Khushi and for that they will do nythng?! Shocked

I m happy atleast Arnav is still standing ver he was... he still doesnt believe dat man... Clap 

Oh Yes...And i am sure he would never, check his FB's its the scene where SHyaam tells "Khuhsi humare liye sab kuch ban chuki hai, humara ishq, humara pagalpan aur ab hum dono ke beech sirf ek insaan hai...Raani sahiba" Those words jolted him to the core and since then he has been like this.

Anjali cdnt open her eyes... n the moment she heard Shyams voice... she got up and walked all the way... n literally ran into his arms... Shocked logic naam ki cheez hai bhi ya nahi..Angry. how can a woman who is so weak to even open her eyes hear everythng thats said a floor below?!ShockedD'oh please tell me the magical acoustical element was used in here.. i will make sure NOT to use it in my designs!! Angry Aisa hai tho shdnt everyone be able to hear wat Shyam was talking on the fone and how Arnav used to treat Khushi?!!!Shocked Anjali cd hv sensed his presence or heard Arnav yelling at him... nt Shyam almost whispering to Arnav!! Sleepy

This is where i lose my respect for this woman...Maana she has no reason to hate Shyaam, agar kuch tha bhi he has wonderflly brainwashed it off...But she is so blinded in love that she did not need the feel to save her Baby in the state of her bleeding feet, she is not shown to grieve over her dead baby, instead its all about ShyaamAngry 
Isse kehthe hai Pyaar!!! Blind Faith... which will end in a very horrible way... 

-vodkatiny-rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

You noe... the shows title is Iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon... which pyaar are they talking about?? The glimpses of which we get to see in an Arshi moment which cums ones in a bluemoon??ShockedOuch the love Anjali has for Arnav which is the most weakest??ConfusedThe pyaar that  Shyam has for himself??Angry or the blind love Anjali has for Shyam?! Dead

In all the current situations... i rarely see the glimpse of true love... Had it been true love, Khushi wd hv stood by Arnav... had it been pure sisterly love, Anjali wdnt hv gone against her brother... had it been the real true love, Anjali wd hv realised her husband is no longer interested in her... 

-vodkatiny-rickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Tongue Embarrassed the biggest twist in the show is that we all r still watching it... even after ALL this!!! ConfusedSleepy

Kitna Bharosa karte hai hum 4 Lions pe even after they tampered with GHSP, we are religiously watching IPK...They shouldn't take us for granted like this

-vodkatiny-LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Atleast wid GHSP holi sequence there was a bit of logic... she wanted to move ahead wid Maan leaving her past... kahin n kahin its sumthng we can understand... magar yahan kya?? Khushi noes wat that monster is capable of and still she believes him n gets him bck... n here der logical reasoning is that she did it fr Anjali...Dead which woman in the right sense will do such a thing... to get their Tag line bck they want to go bck to Arnav getting angry wid Khushi and for that they will do nythng?! Shocked

Oh baby tune meri dil ki baat likh di...Muh ki baat cheen li...I was debating whether to write this point or not but tune like diya
Hug

-vodkatiny-LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

You noe... the shows title is Iss PYAAR ko kya naam doon... which pyaar are they talking about?? The glimpses of which we get to see in an Arshi moment which cums ones in a bluemoon??ShockedOuch the love Anjali has for Arnav which is the most weakest??ConfusedThe pyaar that  Shyam has for himself??Angry or the blind love Anjali has for Shyam?! Dead

In all the current situations... i rarely see the glimpse of true love... Had it been true love, Khushi wd hv stood by Arnav... had it been pure sisterly love, Anjali wdnt hv gone against her brother... had it been the real true love, Anjali wd hv realised her husband is no longer interested in her... 

Waah mere sher kya likha hai...Amazing Clap  Clap  Clap

-vodkatiny-LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Kitna Bharosa karte hai hum 4 Lions pe even after they tampered with GHSP, we are religiously watching IPK...They shouldn't take us for granted like this

we r to be blamed... even after knowing all this we r still watchin the show... leave expectations... i dnt think i hv any frm dem now... bt how different r we frm Khushi?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-

Go to top