Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 34)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Kkusum. KZK, Pali hill... no wonder!! LOL bt at one point i agree wid him... "After 400 epi the show does reach a saturation point" ... bt when the CVs bring it out of this saturation point and take the show to a different level... thats the success... its a challenge... for their creativity... bt its the Indian Telly world ki niyam... to lose its grip after a point.. think abt all those English shows that go off air after a season bt cum bck wid a bang... wonder when dat will happen here... Day Dreaming 

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Yes, It will break Arnav...Ouch knowing that his "Di" betrayed him... n his "Khushi" helped Di... thats goin to bring Arshi relation bck to square one!!Confused No Doubt!! n I Hate to even think abt it!!!Angry What I would have loved was to see Khushi helping Arnav unmask Shyam infrnt of Anjali... thats wats imp... Daadi is already der to help Shyam/Anjali... who needs help is Arnav!!Confused I dnt noe Y dey r nt thinking in dat line...  y r dey stretchin dis in such a way?! Angry

This is exactly what i too want to see Lavu, and this is exactly what is logical, but the makers are too determined on going with theri famous tag lineConfused 

Wat i dnt understnd is... if at all they want to get the tag line bck... y shd dey opt fr such a situation again?!Confused it neednt be the literal meaning... the tag line means that hatred pushes them away while love pulls them bck!! i neednt be the hatred he feels fr her... i cd be that the hatred he has for Garima forces them to not take their marriage to the next level.. where as the love he feels for Khushi pulls him to her... why shd it alwas be.. Arnav hating her and she taking all the pain??Confused Why cant they show how both r affected and forced to stay away frm each odr coz of their families... n how their love keeps the attraction and passion intact... what wd b da difference btwn what they showd few months bck and what they r going to show now?!! Confused I hope its different this tym round... 

Yes this is why i don't have any qualms with Anjali as such, i can see the entire forum, calling her names and even taking it too personal on DB, but whatever is happening is exactly what is expected...What Anjali is showcasing is exactly what is required of her, but what i am really feeling bad about is her cheating and ditching her brother...Yes after marriage, for a woman like Anjali her husband is everything but seeing the love her brother has for her she should never never have thought of doing all this on his peet-peecheCry 

DB is a great actor... we shd keep her real self and the character of Anjali seprt... she is jst doing wat she is asked to do...Embarrassed as far as Anjali is concerned... her only problem is she is a dumb china glass doll... which needs care and support frm a strong anchor... its Arnav at sum tym den its Shyam... thinking frm her point of view... every single relation she kept close to her heart has been left in the mid way... her parents, her fiancee... so wen it cam to Shyam she doesnt want another heart brk.. n she is rite in sum way.. Arnav is the only one who has stood by her... she wdnt hv forgotten that... bt her love fr Shyam has overpowered all rational thoughts!! Yes, wat she is doing with Arnav is wrong... she shdnt side Shyam... But then... love is said to be blind rite... its the love thats making her do all this... and to an extent... its Arnavs mistake as well... he has never let the real world enter his Di's world... for her.. everythng is rosy and happy... she has alwas been living a fantasy life thanks to Arnav... he takes care of her and fights wid the real world to keep her fantasy world intact... bt bt...when she gets to noe what Shyam has actually done... rather than crying over it.. it wd b grt if she reacts and punish Shyam fr his doings.. in her own way!! Embarrassed

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Kkusum. KZK, Pali hill... no wonder!! LOL bt at one point i agree wid him... "After 400 epi the show does reach a saturation point" ... bt when the CVs bring it out of this saturation point and take the show to a different level... thats the success... its a challenge... for their creativity... bt its the Indian Telly world ki niyam... to lose its grip after a point.. think abt all those English shows that go off air after a season bt cum bck wid a bang... wonder when dat will happen here... Day Dreaming 

I agree Lavu, hota hai, after a certain point it does reach a saturation point, par uske baad bhi usse achi tareekey se, with full creativity aage le jaana hi is what the actual challenge is...I haven't watched too many serials, i have recently and from that what i have deduced is that 4 Lions are by far the best...(Apart from Mahadev's Team of course, but that's a different genre isliye its unfair to compare the two) the problem with them is they will be having like 10 tracks at hand which needs culmination but are still left hanging...Creativity goes for a toss in between.Dead

The plus point of English Shows are that they air once a week...But yes coming back another season, with better storylines, tight bounding scripts, tracks and that too which are an extension of what has been shown is remarkable. I mean take any shows for that matter, Friends we know what a classic it was, then these days i am hooked to Grey's Anatomy and TVD...and why not they are so natural so easy to watch and very well know how to keep our interest intact

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Lavu??? Confused
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I agree Lavu, hota hai, after a certain point it does reach a saturation point, par uske baad bhi usse achi tareekey se, with full creativity aage le jaana hi is what the actual challenge is...I haven't watched too many serials, i have recently and from that what i have deduced is that 4 Lions are by far the best...(Apart from Mahadev's Team of course, but that's a different genre isliye its unfair to compare the two) the problem with them is they will be having like 10 tracks at hand which needs culmination but are still left hanging...Creativity goes for a toss in between.Dead

Believe me Viju...I haved watchd des serials mentioned above... Kkusum was good at the start... n Kasauti was fantastic... bt then they got in a lot of leaps and a lot of tracks... bohot saare Extra marital affairs, ONS, re marriages n all odr items common wid an EK show... I lost interest in both these shows towrds the end... its the case wid ny of Ek shows... KMH is the only serial of BT that I have watched till the very end... I have watchd Pali hill ke kuch episodes... bt its all the same... they all start wid a bang... n den the story gets lost sumver... 
bt then if we say... thats wat happens usually and let it happen lyk that... then wats the difference btwn the rest and us?? wat matters is to take the challenge and move on wid a different track... 4LIONS shows r different... that why it pulls us into it... bt towrds the end the makers lose the interest and leave the show... n thats wat takes the show down hill... If u cant handle mor than one parallel track... then DONT go for it!! Take one track at a tyme... finish off Garimas past n den get Shyam fiasco... or vise versa... its better than taking eveythng n finishing none!!Dead

Edited by LavZ - 09 September 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

whats this I am hearing about Shyam once more becoming cupid and Khushi bringing him back home .. Well, more drama we have in store then ... and I sincerely hope there will be loads of intense romance coming our way atleast now!!
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Tujhe ab patha chala hai???? Mere khoon khaul raha hai yes sunnkar since saturdayAngry Again Khushi...The factor here is Khushi...Khushi laati hai...Uss ke paas koi aur kaam danda nahi hai kyaAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

Go to top