Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 33)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

I seriously felt bad Cry after seeing the Episode yesterday...and after a point i was totally angry also Angry

Ab pucho ki why??? Nahi nahi pucho...

Imagining Lavu asking "Kyun Pari??? Kya Hua"  ShockedROFL

Imagining Nihu asking " Bol de na..." LOL

and u call the two of us nautankis!! LOL

Chalo mein bata deti hoon...

Aur nahi toh kya...ab phamily hai toh yeh toh hoga hi na???Wink

Edited by rickks - 09 September 2012 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Darling! Its called the female lead cliche syndrome!!Confused It usually happens with ALL the female leads... especially seen in the species which belong to the EK clan... also common in almost All SP shows which belong to the SB list... unfortunately this show is a SP show and also cum under the SB drama list... so...
 kya karun.. Oh Ladies... yeh hai aadath se majboor!! ROFL 

I love the song Lavu...Too AptROFLROFLROFL

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Finally KSBE showed some mercy...Lo main aa gayiHug

Hug
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Yes, It will break Arnav...Ouch knowing that his "Di" betrayed him... n his "Khushi" helped Di... thats goin to bring Arshi relation bck to square one!!Confused No Doubt!! n I Hate to even think abt it!!!Angry What I would have loved was to see Khushi helping Arnav unmask Shyam infrnt of Anjali... thats wats imp... Daadi is already der to help Shyam/Anjali... who needs help is Arnav!!Confused I dnt noe Y dey r nt thinking in dat line...  y r dey stretchin dis in such a way?! Angry

This is exactly what i too want to see Lavu, and this is exactly what is logical, but the makers are too determined on going with theri famous tag lineConfused

Well as far as Anjali is concerned... i can understand what she is doing... dhekh, woh naa zyaada sochthi nahi hai.. she isnt used to taking decisions after thinking... coz Arnav has never allowed her to do so... or rahi baath Shyaam ki tho he does nothing but install his thinking into her mind... she is lyk u clearly pointed out living in denial... she wants everything to be perfect lyk before... which can never happen...Wacko she doesnt want to believe the truth coz its painful... woh maanna nahi chahthi... n dats y i call her a dimwit!!LOL she doesnt think... Confused she lost her baby and she thinks the pain she feels can be best understud by her husband..Ouch woh tho samjh mei aathi hai... bt she doesnt noe ki he is the reason she doesnt hav the baby... she wanting him near her is sumthng we can understnd n she trying to save him frm Arnav is again sumthng we can understnd... coz she doesnt want any drama n probs btwn Arnav n Shyam...

Yes this is why i don't have any qualms with Anjali as such, i can see the entire forum, calling her names and even taking it too personal on DB, but whatever is happening is exactly what is expected...What Anjali is showcasing is exactly what is required of her, but what i am really feeling bad about is her cheating and ditching her brother...Yes after marriage, for a woman like Anjali her husband is everything but seeing the love her brother has for her she should never never have thought of doing all this on his peet-peecheCry

Having said ki i can understnd her pain n y she needs Shyam near her... i also cant understnd What has Shyam told her which makes her believe ki all this was jst a "galathfaiymi" Shocked Confused Daadi wasnt der wen the truth was out so Shyam cd hv told nythng to her... bt Anjali was rite DER!! Confused how can she see thru sumthng as big as that... i want to see the CVs clear that bit asap!! Shocked

This even i want to see, ki how Shyaam babua made this all a MU convinced Anjali n Dadi too...And in such a manner that Dadi calls Khushi the other woman...Dead

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Finally KSBE showed some mercy...Lo main aa gayiHug

Hug

Hug So is it just the two of us??? Baaki sab kahan hai...and by that i mean NihuLOL Kyu ki ek woh hi toh hothi hai almost full time

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Talkin to mom on skype... brb very soon!! Embarrassed

rickks