Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 32)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I forgot what it was to Multi-Task...Going to give it a shot again...Shuttling between GHSP AND IPK forumWink

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Chalo Koi aa nahi raha...and here is me spamming all alone Cry 
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I seriously felt bad Cry after seeing the Episode yesterday...and after a point i was totally angry also Angry

Ab pucho ki why??? Nahi nahi pucho...

Imagining Lavu asking "Kyun Pari??? Kya Hua"

Imagining Nihu asking " Bol de na..."

Chalo mein bata deti hoon...

Felt bad for Arnav...Poor thing loves his sister so much, feels and believes that koi kuch bhi kahe ya kare his siter will always be with him, will be loyal to him etc etc and what is he getting Backstabs...Cry

Until yesterday i was like Anjali is always used to be living in denial, it her love for her husband that is making her do all this, and why not except for her brother telling there was nothing, nothing substantial for her to believe otherwise and now with Shyaam's impeccable brainwash there is not the slightest tinge of doubt left in Anjali...Itna samaj mein aata hai...now too these this hasn't changed but what i saw yesterday, her telling she wants to eat with the family, and asking Arnav to come sit by her etc etc all a show, so that Shyaam is not caught...Pathetic...And poor thing Arnav was all smiling all happy that his di was recovering...Khushi does form an integral part of Arnav's life but his equation with his di is different, like he said She is his world...and it shows...But does he have the slightest hint as to how much his sister is cheating him...I am hoping that when the truth comes out it breaks Arnav completely...simply for the fact that Barun can do completely justice to such a seq/track whatever...

Edited by rickks - 08 September 2012 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaadLavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Chalo now the next part as to why i am angry...

Why why the hell are they showing Khushi so Dumb??? No its not in her character to be dumb after seeing how smartly she can act in front of Arnav though in her own childish ways and also the way she handled Shyaam during the whole Kidnap Seq.

She knows what came off from her not telling about Shyaam's past earlier...She did it for Anjali, hoping that someday Shyaam would understand Anjali's love and her importance...Then she herself came face to face with Shyaam's reality, she came to know that he was still behind her and also when he kidnapped Arnav she knew how low this man can get. Yet she was dumb enough to not tell Arnav that she saw Shyaam at SV? Because of Shyaam aka Snakewa both the Gupta's and Raizada's had to suffer a lot, yet she is willing to bet again...

Last time she did not tell Arnav, she saw the worst side of him...her life itself changed over night, she had to face the anger of of both the family and had to hear God knows what all...And today she is like all DUMB

I know Khushi can never be Arnav...She will always be someone who thinks with her mind but then this time around she should have atleast mentioned it to Arnav...Last night we saw her about to say something but then it did not happen...Either it can happen on Monday or that last seq was a hint ki its never going to happen...She never cheated Arnav, Ever she hid the truth for Anjali and her sister Payal, and the outcome was not so pleasing (Things Got better over time ) to do the same again would clearly mean she is cheating him, breaking his trust...We already have Anjali doing that, and wouldn't want Khushi do the same...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fahsaadLavZ

fahsaad IF-Dazzler
fahsaad
fahsaad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rickks]I seriously felt bad Cry after seeing the Episode yesterday...and after a point i was totally angry also Angry

Imagining Lavu asking "Kyun Pari??? Kya Hua"  (ROFLROFLROFLROFL)

Imagining Nihu asking " Bol de na..." (ROFLROFLROFLROFL)

Felt bad for Arnav...Poor thing loves his sister so much, feels and believes that koi kuch bhi kahe ya kare his siter will always be with him, will be loyal to him etc etc and what is he getting Backstabs...Cry

yeh i agree with u felt bad for arnav as he thought in his di's life he will be her world n di be arnav's world , u can tell how important di is in arnav's life that he will rush to her even if he is with khushi to be by her n anjali is not being a loyal sister ...well iss bhai behen ke pyaar ko kya naam doon??? is the question here it is lately showing that anjali is more worried about shyam then arnav (well lets see wats happens next)

Until yesterday i was like Anjali is always used to be living in denial, it her love for her husband that is making her do all this, ( its not love of the husband its the game that shyam is playing i guess u can say because he wants the harm that family) and why not except for her brother telling there was nothing, nothing substantial for her to believe otherwise and now with Shyaam's impeccable brainwash there is not the slightest tinge of doubt left in (so true shyam has brainwashed anjali and dadi espicaially... i thought anjali would believe her brother words wen the truth was exposed but no she believed her husband n hated khushi y??? khushi was never wrong )Anjali...Itna samaj mein aata hai...now too these this hasn't changed but what i saw yesterday, her telling she wants to eat with the family, and asking Arnav to come sit by her etc etc all a show, so that Shyaam is not caught...Pathetic...( yeh i agree with u anjali showing prob fake love so she can protect shyam is pathetic and the nurse supporting them is ...how can a nurse forget her job that she is not allowed to let shyam meet anjali but no...)And poor thing Arnav was all smiling all happy that his di was recovering...Khushi does form an integral part of Arnav's life but his equation with his di is different,( yeh agree her that anjali is diferent for arnav as she means everything to him but khushi also means something mportant is his life as she made him fall in love n dmadde him do all crazy things ... back to where i was is that anjali n arnav from the first pisode they introduced anjali i think was that arnav was worried about her and looked after since the day she got married to shyam but how anjali forget all that wat her brother did for her how???? as shyam was never their by her side to support/be part of her happiness or saddness it was always arnav) like he said She is his world...and it shows...But does he have the slightest hint as to how much his sister is cheating him...I am hoping that when the truth comes out it breaks Arnav completely...simply for the fact that Barun can do completely justice to such a seq/track whatever...( i wish arnav finds out quick as he prob had never expected his own sister cheating him just for that man who is not a good man who has cheated so man women but shyam had cheated arnav n his family the mosted but y did this is stilled unexplained )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

I seriously felt bad Cry after seeing the Episode yesterday...and after a point i was totally angry also Angry

Imagining Lavu asking "Kyun Pari??? Kya Hua"  ShockedROFL

Imagining Nihu asking " Bol de na..." LOL

and u call the two of us nautankis!! LOL

Until yesterday i was like Anjali is always used to be living in denial, it her love for her husband that is making her do all this, and why not except for her brother telling there was nothing, nothing substantial for her to believe otherwise and now with Shyaam's impeccable brainwash there is not the slightest tinge of doubt left in Anjali...Itna samaj mein aata hai...now too these this hasn't changed but what i saw yesterday, her telling she wants to eat with the family, and asking Arnav to come sit by her etc etc all a show, so that Shyaam is not caught...Pathetic...And poor thing Arnav was all smiling all happy that his di was recovering...Khushi does form an integral part of Arnav's life but his equation with his di is different, like he said She is his world...and it shows...But does he have the slightest hint as to how much his sister is cheating him...I am hoping that when the truth comes out it breaks Arnav completely...simply for the fact that Barun can do completely justice to such a seq/track whatever... 

Yes, It will break Arnav...Ouch knowing that his "Di" betrayed him... n his "Khushi" helped Di... thats goin to bring Arshi relation bck to square one!!Confused No Doubt!! n I Hate to even think abt it!!!Angry What I would have loved was to see Khushi helping Arnav unmask Shyam infrnt of Anjali... thats wats imp... Daadi is already der to help Shyam/Anjali... who needs help is Arnav!!Confused I dnt noe Y dey r nt thinking in dat line...  y r dey stretchin dis in such a way?! Angry

Well as far as Anjali is concerned... i can understand what she is doing... dhekh, woh naa zyaada sochthi nahi hai.. she isnt used to taking decisions after thinking... coz Arnav has never allowed her to do so... or rahi baath Shyaam ki tho he does nothing but install his thinking into her mind... she is lyk u clearly pointed out living in denial... she wants everything to be perfect lyk before... which can never happen...Wacko she doesnt want to believe the truth coz its painful... woh maanna nahi chahthi... n dats y i call her a dimwit!!LOL she doesnt think... Confused she lost her baby and she thinks the pain she feels can be best understud by her husband..Ouch woh tho samjh mei aathi hai... bt she doesnt noe ki he is the reason she doesnt hav the baby... she wanting him near her is sumthng we can understnd n she trying to save him frm Arnav is again sumthng we can understnd... coz she doesnt want any drama n probs btwn Arnav n Shyam...

Having said ki i can understnd her pain n y she needs Shyam near her... i also cant understnd What has Shyam told her which makes her believe ki all this was jst a "galathfaiymi" Shocked Confused Daadi wasnt der wen the truth was out so Shyam cd hv told nythng to her... bt Anjali was rite DER!! Confused how can she see thru sumthng as big as that... i want to see the CVs clear that bit asap!! Shocked

Edited by LavZ - 09 September 2012 at 6:37am
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Chalo now the next part as to why i am angry...

Why why the hell are they showing Khushi so Dumb??? No its not in her character to be dumb after seeing how smartly she can act in front of Arnav though in her own childish ways and also the way she handled Shyaam during the whole Kidnap Seq.

She knows what came off from her not telling about Shyaam's past earlier...She did it for Anjali, hoping that someday Shyaam would understand Anjali's love and her importance...Then she herself came face to face with Shyaam's reality, she came to know that he was still behind her and also when he kidnapped Arnav she knew how low this man can get. Yet she was dumb enough to not tell Arnav that she saw Shyaam at SV? Because of Shyaam aka Snakewa both the Gupta's and Raizada's had to suffer a lot, yet she is willing to bet again...

Last time she did not tell Arnav, she saw the worst side of him...her life itself changed over night, she had to face the anger of of both the family and had to hear God knows what all...And today she is like all DUMB

I know Khushi can never be Arnav...She will always be someone who thinks with her mind but then this time around she should have atleast mentioned it to Arnav...Last night we saw her about to say something but then it did not happen...Either it can happen on Monday or that last seq was a hint ki its never going to happen...She never cheated Arnav, Ever she hid the truth for Anjali and her sister Payal, and the outcome was not so pleasing (Things Got better over time ) to do the same again would clearly mean she is cheating him, breaking his trust...We already have Anjali doing that, and wouldn't want Khushi do the same...

Darling! Its called the female lead cliche syndrome!!Confused It usually happens with ALL the female leads... especially seen in the species which belong to the EK clan... also common in almost All SP shows which belong to the SB list... unfortunately this show is a SP show and also cum under the SB drama list... so...
 kya karun.. Oh Ladies... yeh hai aadath se majboor!! ROFL 

Edited by LavZ - 09 September 2012 at 6:45am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Finally KSBE showed some mercy...Lo main aa gayiHug

Go to top