LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anybody around?? ðŸ˜³

hell was boringg, so look whoz here 😈 Edited by -vodkatiny- - 11 years ago
i  think  i  thrive  on  pain!!!🤔🤓

Well, I enjoyed todays episode a little more than the rest of the episodes that went by in recent past ...!!!

Arnav Singh Raizada was back to doing what he knows best ... Hurting Khushi 😭 because he knows koi aur itna hurt ya effect nahi hoga ...😡

but then again like we had talked about this yesterday, he is disappointed that she didnt have faith in him that he could look after his sister... but when will this silly silly man understand everything in this whole wide world is not about him ...

Acute Insecurity and Attention deficiency syndrome !!!

Pyaar mil raha hai toh usko nahi chahiye ... Kisi aur ke life ko bhi chalana chahta hai ...

he is right in his place but he needs to  know he cannot always allow to take shape the way he see's it  ... ASR apni kismat khud likhta hoga. lekin woh sirf apne tak hi seemit hai ... baakiyon ke nahi ...

even if u wish well for another, hurting them immediately never really gives solutions to  problems ...  Anjali toh pehle se hi naraaz thi, ab Khushi ko bhi naraaz kar diya ...

Shyam is starting his games once more and it will be interesting .. It would be fun to watch him play cupid and be in Arnav's face all the bloody time ... trying to be sugar coated ...

I think Nani will be the first one to fall prey ...!!! par issi bahane thode interesting aur intense moments to ayenge ...

KSEB ???? ya Epi?

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I protest...Interesting and Intense scene at the cost of illogicality nope not done
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

KSEB ???? ya Epi?

Obviously Episode
i think it was better than the rest ... best among the worst types