Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 24)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
arrey main toh likh kar gayi thi na...chalo if u are sleepy go aheadSmile

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

Hello ... Hello .. Hello ... !!! I remember you very well ...!!  We had a lengthy discussion one day on if Maan exists for real or not !! man the way number of pages that discussion went onto ...

Yes I do those were the days ... we used to discuss at lengths

Originally posted by rickks

"Not remembering" Shocked No babes, we idiots take pride in having an elephants memory...we remember be it the show or the phamilyHug

Hey Viji ... tujhe maine kahan bola ... tum toh mujhe pm karti ho na Hug

It was really nice to see this thread after such a long time.

Well I watched both the episodes together just now.I also read through most of the previous posts. Most of the things has been discussed by you all beautifully.  Here is my take.. it may be a repetition of what you all wrote ..

I really liked the confrontation (okay punching) scene between Shyam and Arnav and the fact that he kept on playing innocent was a treat to watch. Now why does Shyam wants to be back is the million dollar question. He is trying his level best to come back ... even killed his child. I feel he wants to get the will papers from under the cradle and capture Arnav's empire. One to take revenge and two obviously for money.

Now that the cradle is removed either someone will find those papers or the CVs have completely forgotten about it. LOL But one thing is for sure Shyam would definitely make an entry into the SV. Anji and dadi will have their eyes opened only when he is near them. I really hope that he does something foolish when he comes there.

Dadi's hatred towards Khushi was pretty evident by the looks on her face. I would love to see her expression when she finds about the true color of Shyam. I feel that the marriage would definitely happen, so that Shyam's true colors would come in front of everyone. In fact in today's episode I felt that Mami too was silently agreeing with the rest of the family although she did not speak against Shyam. What do you think?

I loved loved the convo between ASR and dadi. He showed her the mirror and she definitely did not like it. In fact I felt that she was a bit hurt that ASR spoke to her like that. Only today I saw the hurt otherwise earlier it was always anger.

Last but not the least I agree with you all that there is something missing from the series. Even after witnessing a plethora of emotions I do not feel that urge to watch. The confrontation scenes are good but ASR - Khushi scenes leave me asking for more.

Edited by jamoshi2507 - 05 September 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

Good Morning Guys Hug

Good Morning BabesHug

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamoshi2507

"Not remembering" Shocked No babes, we idiots take pride in having an elephants memory...we remember be it the show or the phamilyHug

Awww How chweeetHug

Trust us, we too were on the 7th sky when this happened...and we are still waiting for the rest of the idiots who watch the show to come back...

Kate Nahi Katt the Lamhe Intezar Ke
Nazre Jamaa Ke Baite hai Rastepe Yaar Ke
Wink

Well I watched both the episodes together just now.I also read through most of the previous posts. Most of the things has been discussed by you all beautifully.  Here is my take.. it may be a repetition of what you all wrote ..

I really liked the confrontation (okay punching) scene between Shyam and Arnav and the fact that he kept on playing innocent was a treat to watch. Now why does Shyam wants to be back is the million dollar question. He is trying his level best to come back ... even killed his child. I feel he wants to get the will papers from under the cradle and capture Arnav's empire. One to take revenge and two obviously for money.

But yaar if that was the scenario, then when he was actually there at Shantivan all these days, be it to meet Anjali, or as the electrician or when he was planning the Dhamaka...He could have very well taken the papers from beneath the cradle right??? Because it was easy nobody was there...Haan unless its not under the cradle and something else is on his mind we never know.

Now that the cradle is removed either someone will find those papers or the CVs have completely forgotten about it. LOL But one thing is for sure Shyam would definitely make an entry into the SV. Anji and dadi will have their eyes opened only when he is near them. I really hope that he does something foolish when he comes there.

Now after all these Dhamaka, and the MC it would be futile not to show Shyaam enter SV...The CV's has something in their mind...Lets wait for it to unfoldSmile

Dadi's hatred towards Khushi was pretty evident by the looks on her face. I would love to see her expression when she finds about the true color of Shyam. I feel that the marriage would definitely happen, so that Shyam's true colors would come in front of everyone. In fact in today's episode I felt that Mami too was silently agreeing with the rest of the family although she did not speak against Shyam. What do you think?

Same...Maami should never be underestimated...Behind those Hello Hi Bye Bye there is a woman who would not let anything slip by...she is a keen observer and can make you eat your own words...Remember how it was when she asked Shyaam about him agreeing to divorce Anjali for Khushi???

I loved loved the convo between ASR and dadi. He showed her the mirror and she definitely did not like it. In fact I felt that she was a bit hurt that ASR spoke to her like that. Only today I saw the hurt otherwise earlier it was always anger.

Good for her...A reality checking was much needed...Good that it happened, when the truth comes out...this added with the guilt will surely be a treat to watch from Traffic hawaldarini

Last but not the least I agree with you all that there is something missing from the series. Even after witnessing a plethora of emotions I do not feel that urge to watch. The confrontation scenes are good but ASR - Khushi scenes leave me asking for more.

What more can we say but haan this is exactly what we all have been saying and wanting...Like Nihu says...IPK sirf teen cheezon ki wajah se chlati hai amidst all the Drama and tracks..Moments, Moments and MomentsWink

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Phir se phir se bhaag gaye sab ke sabAngry
jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jamoshi2507

Awww How chweeetHug

Trust us, we too were on the 7th sky when this happened...and we are still waiting for the rest of the idiots who watch the show to come back...

Kate Nahi Katt the Lamhe Intezar Ke
Nazre Jamaa Ke Baite hai Rastepe Yaar Ke
Wink

Waiting for the rest to join to create the same hungama that we did earlier Day Dreaming

But yaar if that was the scenario, then when he was actually there at Shantivan all these days, be it to meet Anjali, or as the electrician or when he was planning the Dhamaka...He could have very well taken the papers from beneath the cradle right??? Because it was easy nobody was there...Haan unless its not under the cradle and something else is on his mind we never know.

Point noted and yes you are right.. then the second point is valid CVs have forgotten about it

Now after all these Dhamaka, and the MC it would be futile not to show Shyaam enter SV...The CV's has something in their mind...Lets wait for it to unfoldSmile

I really hope that they pick up all the pieces and make a beautiful story so that we can stay hooked

Same...Maami should never be underestimated...Behind those Hello Hi Bye Bye there is a woman who would not let anything slip by...she is a keen observer and can make you eat your own words...Remember how it was when she asked Shyaam about him agreeing to divorce Anjali for Khushi???

Yes I do and she is the same women who helped Khushi during kidnapping and we saw a new shade of her. Behind that mask she is a sensible emotional woman. They only thing is that CVs change a character so suddenly and we are left with thinking and analysing their actionsTongue

Good for her...A reality checking was much needed...Good that it happened, when the truth comes out...this added with the guilt will surely be a treat to watch from Traffic hawaldarini

In due course she is gonna get hurt more by ASR as he is not going to bulge from his decision this time. He made it clear by saying that he would not repeat his mistake again of trusting him.

What more can we say but haan this is exactly what we all have been saying and wanting...Like Nihu says...IPK sirf teen cheezon ki wajah se chlati hai amidst all the Drama and tracks..Moments, Moments and MomentsWink.

Agreed 100%Thumbs Up. Hope we get our magical moments (times 3) back soon

jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Phir se phir se bhaag gaye sab ke sabAngry

Mera toh Good night hai ... thodi der main sone jana padega... abhi toh main hoon

Go to top