Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 22)

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamoshi2507LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Be back after dinner...say 15 mins...Will you all be here of run off
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

Kaise redemption??? I mean, now toh Khushi already maroed a kulhaadi on her leg by saying Shyam may have changed ...!! if he comes back home, may be he will be in Arnavs face all the time ...
I personally feel Shyam will try and win everyone else back, and Khushi will be caught between believing Shyam and being loyal to Arnav coupled with the guilt of the story that her mother has told her about she being the other woman in his fathers life ...
Hey Bhaggu, bahut drama aane waala hai ... 

One thing is for sure ... Agar iss baar Arnav Khushi se gussa aur naraaz hua toh TRP 2.8 nahi 0.8 ho jayega ...Ouch

Honestly, at the moment the only thing that should happen is the marriage ... in typical Rajshri Style ... I mean imagine wad the celebrations did to Mahadev... waise bhi the shaadi is not yet taaloed, sweet moments with loads and loads of sugar coated emotions will do the wonders ...
they need to seriously think about this ASAP !!!
Arnav ke characterisation ko leave karo ... aur Show ko glossy banao ...!!! Tongue TRP's sirf teen cheezo se chalti hai ...

MOMENTS...

MOMENTS...

MOMENTS ...

Aur IPK is all about MOMENTS !!Wink And at the moment wat IPK lacks is jst that MOMENTS!! ConfusedLOL

AGREE!! Embarrassed Thumbs Up They shd do a proper shaadi... even if they prolong it by a bit to show all the past/present/future/ history/geography etc..Wacko. n nt a hurried up avivye function jst namesake...Sleepy aisa tha tho they shd hv jst kept the first one intact... wohi kaafi tha... proper shaadi wid moments is wat dey need to show.. of dey want the show to succeed n get more trps... if dey r going to leave this show as the previous one then dey can do any crap n it wnt matter...

Drama zaroori hai... bt do it properly... sahi tareeke se karo naa...Smile aise tho it doesnt hv any impact on the viewers!!Confused those who know the pulse of the audience or claim to know... shd b able to change n bring in the req changes acc to the interests of the viewers...  nahi tho it wd b lyk another EK show which starts off wid a bang and ends in the same way as the rest... pehle if viewers ver 10000000 then towrds the end it becums 100!!Confused

Kal kare so aaj kar... Aaj kare tho AB!! Wink

Edited by LavZ - 05 September 2012 at 10:48am

-vodkatiny-rickks

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

LavZrickks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

How rude is that...Kal maine likhi par sab chale gaye...Cry Aaj bhi maine likha hai kuch kuch...Koi padh bhi nahi raha

Sowri i dnt see it yesterday... aur aaj ke liye Reply de rahi hoon jaaneman... chillax!! Hug

Chalo maaf kiyaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

Jo bhi ho...What's next is it the Past revelation?? Like the FB wall spoilers ?? Past revelation mite b next on the cards...bt may b next week... dats nt the issue.. the issue is wat the r repercussions  of that would be... how will it change the relations... Confused

Haan lavu, it will be interesting to watch, but aaj kal woh maza nahi aata yaar...i mean that pull is slipping awayConfused

So does this mean Marriage will be called off...Confused I sooo hope NOT!Confused dey can prolong it a bit... unless dey want to loose sum of their viewers... showing a tiff after wedding and calling off the wedding coz of another MU r different... i hope they choose wisely! Confused

We can hope dear, but socho...Waise bhi they are showing all the seq as ghissa pitta...kuch toh soch rahe honge

For me as a viewers the tracks are all interesting...but the delivery is really poor...I don't know mujhe maza nahi aa raha dekh kar... bohot tyme se yahi haal hai... aadath daal le...LOL once dey start a few more new shows the chances of this going down hill is more!!  Confused

Well how can we forget the usual norm...GHSP ko chor di toh that went down the hill...Now they have so many at hand ki its possible here as well

I don't believe ki it should always be Arnav-Khushi, the other characters are important and its always good for the story to have parallel tracks...And here we have a lot who is really good...Still something is a miss.. There is a LOT of parallel tracks and handling all this is difficult... and maybe thats the issue here... I dnt know but it looks lyk the makers have lost interest in the show... n so the initial impact and perfections is missing... or so i feel Confused

Oh no babes your feeling is mutual...

Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vodkatiny-

Kaise redemption??? I mean, now toh Khushi already maroed a kulhaadi on her leg by saying Shyam may have changed ...!! if he comes back home, may be he will be in Arnavs face all the time ...

I personally feel Shyam will try and win everyone else back, and Khushi will be caught between believing Shyam and being loyal to Arnav coupled with the guilt of the story that her mother has told her about she being the other woman in his fathers life ...

Hey Bhaggu, bahut drama aane waala hai ...

One thing is for sure ... Agar iss baar Arnav Khushi se gussa aur naraaz hua toh TRP 2.8 nahi 0.8 ho jayega ...Ouch

Honestly, at the moment the only thing that should happen is the marriage ... in typical Rajshri Style ... I mean imagine wad the celebrations did to Mahadev... waise bhi the shaadi is not yet taaloed, sweet moments with loads and loads of sugar coated emotions will do the wonders ...
they need to seriously think about this ASAP !!!
Arnav ke characterisation ko leave karo ... aur Show ko glossy banao ...!!! Tongue TRP's sirf teen cheezo se chalti hai ...

MOMENTS...

MOMENTS...

MOMENTS ...

Aur IPK is all about MOMENTS !!Wink

Waah meri sherni...Kya likha hai...

Likha hai yeh in hawaon mein
Likha hai yeh in fizaon mein
Moments hai IPK ke liye...
IPK hai moments ke liyeLOL

-vodkatiny-LavZ

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

Go to top