Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 21)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Shyaam ki entry toh is fixed...Arnav only weakness is Anjali, and that means he is getting Shyaam back...Kyun is the only question that remains...

Jo bhi ho...What's next is it the Past revelation?? Like the FB wall spoilers ??

So does this mean Marriage will be called off...Confused

For me as a viewers the tracks are all interesting...but the delivery is really poor...I don't know mujhe maza nahi aa raha dekh kar...

I don't believe ki it should always be Arnav-Khushi, the other characters are important and its always good for the story to have parallel tracks...And here we have a lot who is really good...Still something is a miss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Mujhe kuch likhne ki zaroorat hi nahi hai...you have said it allLOL

Waise bhi thu aaj kal naa bohot lazy ho gayi hai...Angry only me n Jeeji writes takes and wen ever Nagz cums she does as well...Disapprove u dnt write takes any more... i understnd der isnt nythng out of the box...LOL. bt take tho likh hi sakthi haina...Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
How rude is that...Kal maine likhi par sab chale gaye...Cry Aaj bhi maine likha hai kuch kuch...Koi padh bhi nahi raha

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I don't know i have  a feeling ki Arnav's redemption track is only coming...Maybe after the blast from the past and all those tracks...The sorry that was said earlier was just for the situation then...Maybe because the viewers were all frustrated ki Arnav ki side se there was nothing...Ab mujhe lag raha hai ki shayad the remorse, regret, redemption track is only coming up...Remember we all said ki it was rushed...The CV's did not even give time for the scene to sink in so shayad it will come...

Because the amount of time and screen space they are giving to Arnav to cry over Anjali with FB's and self talks etc is too much when he has never done anything wrong or anything intentionally...But Khushi ko itna torture aur itni baatein sunane ke baat...i think she deserves more...I am not asking for Arnav to grovel, but half the emotions and guilt he feels thinking he is resp for his di's plight is all that is needed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jamoshi2507-vodkatiny-LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Dekha itna likha maine...and koi hai hi nahiCry

-vodkatiny-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

How rude is that...Kal maine likhi par sab chale gaye...Cry Aaj bhi maine likha hai kuch kuch...Koi padh bhi nahi raha

Sowri i dnt see it yesterday... aur aaj ke liye Reply de rahi hoon jaaneman... chillax!! Hug

-vodkatiny-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Shyaam ki entry toh is fixed...Arnav only weakness is Anjali, and that means he is getting Shyaam back...Kyun is the only question that remains... Yep... Thats wat we have to WAW!! Embarrassed

Jo bhi ho...What's next is it the Past revelation?? Like the FB wall spoilers ?? Past revelation mite b next on the cards...bt may b next week... dats nt the issue.. the issue is wat the r repercussions  of that would be... how will it change the relations... Confused

So does this mean Marriage will be called off...Confused I sooo hope NOT!Confused dey can prolong it a bit... unless dey want to loose sum of their viewers... showing a tiff after wedding and calling off the wedding coz of another MU r different... i hope they choose wisely! Confused

For me as a viewers the tracks are all interesting...but the delivery is really poor...I don't know mujhe maza nahi aa raha dekh kar... bohot tyme se yahi haal hai... aadath daal le...LOL once dey start a few more new shows the chances of this going down hill is more!!  Confused

I don't believe ki it should always be Arnav-Khushi, the other characters are important and its always good for the story to have parallel tracks...And here we have a lot who is really good...Still something is a miss.. There is a LOT of parallel tracks and handling all this is difficult... and maybe thats the issue here... I dnt know but it looks lyk the makers have lost interest in the show... n so the initial impact and perfections is missing... or so i feel Confused

Edited by LavZ - 05 September 2012 at 10:16am

-vodkatiny-

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top