Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... (Page 116)

-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Yeh mere sath kyu ho raha hai... First my computer was giving me problems now the electricity is out its so so so irritating

LavZ

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Okay "Galat Fehmi"

Lets start...

So we know that Shyaam has managed to convince Anjali ki whatever  happened was a MU...He even got Dadi into confidence

Getting Daadi under his trap wd hv been easy... as she wasnt der ven the whole truth was out... bt Anjali had the whole truth out in frnt of her...Maami witnessing him proclaim his love fr Khushi n also agreeing to givin Anjali a divorce,  him stayin at GH as a payin guest and gettin engaged to Khushi (frm Payal), him kidnapping Arnav and lusting over Khushi frm both Khushi & NK, Arnav clearly hating Shyam n doubtin him... isnt all this enuf??  Shocked

Last clue we got was the Convo between Dadi and Shyaam where he says that There is no point in blaming Khushi because its her age, and in such age such mistakes do happen...What does that mean??? 

It purely means that he is telling that Khushi  had the hots for him... 

Yep! It means that Shyam has clearly brainwashed Daadi ki the whole thing was coz of Khushi ...she is the one who is behind the property n who has Arnav under her charms n even tried her luck wid Shyam... Daadi being her high high self... is alwas under the concept that its the women who is the one to b blamed... 

She believed her son to have had an extra marital affair wid Garima coz Garima used her charms to pull him... Arnavs mom wasnt capable enuf to get him bck n so she tried the easier way out... to kill herslf... n dis resulted in the death of her son... so clearly its nt her "parvarish" bt the two women who r at fault... so this tyme round she is sure that its Khushi who is wrong... wid her mind set Shyam wdnt hv had a hard tyme to convince her... it wd hv been very very easy!!!Angry

I am sure this is not what he has said to Anjali...Kyunki if he has said the same to Anjali too Anjali would have objected to Khushi coming back...Or shown some hatred or something...Yahan pe aisa kuch nahi hua

This is EXACTLY wat i want to noe.. ki wat did he say to her by which she believed all this to b a MU...Shocked ver everyone is under the wrong impression n Shyam is the bali ka bakra here... he is clever... he hasnt told its Khushis fault here coz if he said that Anjali wdnt hv let Arshi get married.. this is one raaz that i want to see unfold!! coz its completly logic less to see Anjali say all this as a MU... so dey better cum up wid a proper reasoning fr this one... Confused

Edited by LavZ - 16 September 2012 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vodkatiny-rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
was there for four hours, met everyone, touched with their love n respect, discussed everything like old times. 2mro morning i ll take first shot after 7months, bit nerves need wishes, IPK is running all through my blood n breath putting myself at stake. Cut it. "

Looks lyk he is bck wid IPK!!! Embarrassed **fingers crossedd** hope everythng will go frm good to best!!! 

Edited by LavZ - 16 September 2012 at 9:26am

rickks

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
jeejii... hw was Aaj ka Arjun?! LOL
-vodkatiny- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LavZ

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
BRB
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks