Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LavZ

Kaam tho hota rahega..sahi hai... Who goes to da office in der house?! Arnav calls Aman...Akash is at hom n Shyaam tho shayad courtroom dhekha bhi nahi hoga..
Ho ho so Payal was practicin dis in yest scene... :p

Exactly πŸ˜†
rickks thumbnail
Kuch bhi kaho Shyaam is by far the best Negative character 4 Lions have ever created...Think about it the rest over time changed...Shyaam has been consistent so far...And Abhaas is a treat to watchπŸ˜‰
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What da hell!!!! Khatham ho gaya?!
rickks thumbnail
Waah waah kya baat hai the "Passing the Parcel" Seq reminded me of Hum aapke hai kaun...There Salman Winked at Mads and here Arnav touched his nose so that Khushi would think he was hinting towards herπŸ˜† 
LOL ! is all I wanna say about the ME ... I think Nannav was not around during this week which is why the entire episode was focussed on the Shya-Di Romance ...!!!😑
is phamily  main aur kisi ke baas brains nahi hai kya? when Shyam was putting two and two together I thought its common sense ke the woman has been acting weird but no one noticed...
Looks like the mehendi ko kiss karne waala scene was scrapped off from the episode, god knows why πŸ˜•
kabhi kabhi samajh main nahi aata why they do all these adhey adoore cheez !!  I mean the whole hum aapke hai koun mayni mayni type sequence was cut short in such an abruptly ... i loved Khushi's new earrings and necklace, finally hone waali dulhan lag rahi thi maam...
Garima toh Lucknow main rehti hai na, why the hell did she bring this baby sandook to Delhi??? aur uss picture main papa mallik aur garima itne door door? as though he is some super star aur woh uski fanπŸ˜† isey dekh kar kisko lagega ke un dono ke beech kabhi koi affair tha...🀣 issey toh yahin sabit hua na, that she doesnt love Shashi uncle much even today ... hawww... then why was she kissing him on his hand that day ...
Name: Garima Gupta
Lives in: Delhi
Originally From: Lucknow
Relationship Status: Its Complicated with Dadi Mallik
bechari garima aunty was in so much tension to find the goli she forget about the jerk who cheated her daughter- just the way she seems to have forgotten that yellow lep cannot hide the features of your face!!!
Romance Moments for the day: Urff CC !!!

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

What da hell!!!! Khatham ho gaya?!

Ho gaya ho gyaa...If this is the way IPK Maha-episodes are going to come then God save them...MahaEpisdode mein Dhamak hona chahiye and here it was like any normal day except it was 15 mins longer😑
khabardaar jo mere hum apke hai koun ke saath iss show ko compare kiya toh 😑

Originally posted by: rickks

Waah waah kya baat hai the "Passing the Parcel" Seq reminded me of Hum aapke hai kaun...There Salman Winked at Mads and here Arnav touched his nose so that Khushi would think he was hinting towards herπŸ˜† 

apparently they have changed the strategy behind maha episodes where they do longer reveal suspense as alot of people miss it!!

Originally posted by: rickks

Ho gaya ho gyaa...If this is the way IPK Maha-episodes are going to come then God save them...MahaEpisdode mein Dhamak hona chahiye and here it was like any normal day except it was 15 mins longer😑

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

khabardaar jo mere hum apke hai koun ke saath iss show ko compare kiya toh 😑

Oye tand rakh compare nahi kar rahi thi, maine sirf kahan ki uthaya hai...that's why it reminded me of the Film na???

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

apparently they have changed the strategy behind maha episodes where they do longer reveal suspense as alot of people miss it!!

Trust me EHMMBH ME was way more engaging...