3 Idiots-Tera Mera Saath Rahe... - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by LavZ

I m usin my mob... So it mite tak sum tym fr replyin... Ek baath batao... Y is it jst shyaam who notices garimas tensions... 😕

Haan kyunki baaki sab toh bewakoof hai na...Khushi ne notice ki, Buaji ne notice ki par no never have they understood that something was utterly strange aaj jaake Shyaam notices and also confirms that things are not as it seems

Ek mauka!!my foot!!... 😡
Der she goes again...Daadi n her Daamadji jaap 🥱   😡
Awww... Hum tho kuch bhi seh sakthe hai... Poor little thing!!! 😡

Its disgusting Man...What the hell is wrong with her...On what basis is she supporting Shyaam 😡 😡 😡 He told her some interesting story and she believes him point blank and keeps taunting Arnav for it 😡

🥱 🥱 😲 doosri aurath... She noes dat her dad had an extra marital affair...n still doesnt hv doubt on her hubby...😲
What is da mystry behind da Galath Faimi?? Koi mujhe pls bata do.. 😡 😲
Waah waah...Kya baat hai...

Dadi ki new lessons...Its the woman who has to keep control over the Husband...Even if the Husband wanders away 😡  😡  😡

Clearly she does not blame her SON for wandering away...She blames Arnav's Mom and Garima for whatever happened...Ewww

Good fr them... 😆

I know its good
Itni ghatiya screenplay likha kisne hai???? 😡  😡  😡

Garima leaves the Cupboard open...

Khushi shuts the main door not the windows, when earlier they have clearly shown sequences where the Doors and windows have been shut tight

The scripting is so weak...I mean who wouldn't understand that this was for Shyaam...Had they shown ki he is working towards breaking open into the house and finding the cupboard keys etc it would have looked slightly more logical...

Looks like their agenda was to open up the Maha-Raaz but did no proper homework

🥱 🥱 😲 doosri aurath... She noes dat her dad had an extra marital affair...n still doesnt hv doubt on her hubby...😲
What is da mystry behind da Galath Faimi?? Koi mujhe pls bata do.. 😡 😲

Me too Me tooo...Koi mujhe bhi batao ki what's the Raaz behind the Galt Fehmi...I mean right now this is more interesting than the Garima-Dadi Sequence

1) Maami goes to the Mandir and tells her the truth about Shyaam planning to divorce her, leave her for Khushi...

2) During the Parda faash sequence NK tells about the " I LOVE YOU KHUSHI" password and how he is behind Khushi

3) Payal tells that Shyaam stayed at their place as PG, and also about the engagement etc etc

So much in front of her eyes and still she is DUMB
😡 😡 😡

Daadi ko yeh sab pasand nahi... Seriously!! Wat does she lik odr dan her Daamadji... N her baba adam k soch!!
Kaam tho hota rahega..sahi hai... Who goes to da office in der house?! Arnav calls Aman...Akash is at hom n Shyaam tho shayad courtroom dhekha bhi nahi hoga..
Ho ho so Payal was practicin dis in yest scene... :p
Excellent scene 👏 👏 👏

Anjali invites Shyaam to join them in the game and the moment she utters those words everybody goes silent...She looks around and sees everybody is displeased ... Good going Anjali needs such reality check every now and then...But what use when she choses to close her eyes to the obvious