Good morniiing IF... Aloha idiots
Posted: 11 years ago
good morning zidiots !!!
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Hello Nidiots,

What's going on?
Actually i was watching Madhubala and IPK, and seriously i love this Nand Kisore, our Narnav lolz...

MB
Kiss ka matlab...Hug ka matlab toh Nihu aur Lavu ne already bata diya...So there is nothing more to add to it...Ring ka symbolism, color ka symbolism sab toh already ho chuka hai...Arnav following Shyaam and Dadi ka bhi expatiation you guys have stated...

But one thing i want to point out is that both Arnav and Khushi hurt the other unintentionally ...Arnav says that if he leaves Khushi's hand he will not catch it again...Something on the lines of Saath Chut jaayega...Which angers her...She blasts at him in her own way saying that she does not like such Jokes...and lets not forget that its Khushi we are talking about...Who is always half crack. So Khushi ko jo baat actually hurt kar gayi is the thought of being left again...Her parents had left her, and Arnav was someone who was the next most precious and she will never be able to tolerate something like that again...Arnav bringing this now can be indicative of the fact that when the past comes out he may act on an impulse like he always does, but it won't last...Woh uska saat nahi chodega...

Same goes for Khushi, woh mazak mazak mein keh rahi thi ki Arnav does not love her and she cites the Mehendi not becoming dark as the proof...This upsets Arnav, angers him and he tells her point blank that his love needs no proof...Which means he loves her unconditionally...that his love for her will never quaver or deter...From the SBS i am figuring out that Arnav will catch hold of Khushi's hand and kiss the inside of her Palm...This can b symbolic of the stamp he has put on her...Ussne apna chaap chod diya hai on Khushi...

Also there was a part right after Arnav waring about Shyaam to Khushi. Where Arnav calls Khushi and says "Khushi main promise karta hoon tum aur main..." and Khushi completes "Hamesha Na???"

Hamesha
is the key word here ...Both want one thing to be together be it in a situation and under any circumstance ...

There is one more thing that was a little off for me...Arnav says that he does not trust Shyaam...And Khushi says I know...what that's it??? Uske aage peeche kuch nahi...Thoda off nahi laga...

Chalo ek confusion toh clear ho gaya...Shyaam knew of all these when Garima gave him the benefit of doubt...He has no ideas otherwise, and had no clur about a link connecting Garima to Raizada's past

Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
Kahan hai sab ke sab??? Edited by rickks - 11 years ago
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting

Few things i am glad happened

Babuji and Shyaam scene: So Babuji still gets hyper every time Shyaam is in front of him.

Garima tells Babuji that Shyaam is changed, and he cares for Anjali genuinely now...Mind it these are words of Khushi that Garima repeated...So Khushi clearly feels that Shyaam has changed...Because he is more caring towards Anjali and hasn't made any advances towards here...This clearly explains why Khushi said"Hum Jaante Hai" when Arnav said that" Shyaam wapis aa gaya hai, aur mujhe uspe bilkul bhi trust nahi hai"...all Khushi said was she knew which means she respects Arnav's POV but has her own POV on this matter...

Back to Babuji-Shyaam: Even Garima's words could not pacify Sashi, because he is the living example of how low this man can get to satisfy his selfish deeds...

The part where Dadi stands right behind Garima, and Buaji is about to introduce them...Was so so so fake...Hey bhagwaan...Elastic would fail in front of that scene πŸ€’ Seriously it was horrible...And the camera angles that were shown clearly indicated that there was every possibility that Dadi saw Garima, but phir bhi it will be equivalent to "NOT SEEN"...And Dadi ko toh ab tak andaaza lagana chahiye ki this woman is not interested in meeting her, which should arouse suspicion in her mind...But Naaahhh

After seeing the last 2 episodes i am sure ki kal Maha-Episode mein ArShi will not be used much...

Loved the fact that Akash-NK-Payal etc were used to an extent more than usual...It definitely makes a difference😊

filler episode tha... n i expected nothing mor... kal tho ME hai tho tody wd jst be nothin bt da foundation brick to the main drama... πŸ˜• 

So Sashi Babua has sum role to play... he glares at Shyam n Shyam has a bit of fear... I m happy!!πŸ˜ƒ nw i m waitin fr babuji to get up frm that wheelchair n start talkin... 

Arnav wants the haldi lyk Khushi eh? How very cute!!😳

Shyam drooling over Khushi thru the Video camera... Ewww!! πŸ€’ such a pervert!! πŸ˜‘ i feel lyk callin him names in every single language i know!! πŸ˜‘

NK noticed it... nyce...πŸ˜‰ had it been Arnav... the haldi n sangeeth wd hv turnd into shokh sabah in the memory of Shyam Manohar!! πŸ˜† 

Anjali looks n smiles at Shyam.. Stupid Lady!!

Daadi n Garimas face off... how da hell dnt Daadi see Garima?😲 har ek angle se tho u cd clearly see Garima...😲 n haldi on her face to hide her shecret?😲 Really?!πŸ€” Haldi?!😲 dats enuf??πŸ˜• if we can recognize Garima den how cnt Daadi?? My mistake... no questions n logical answers in the telly land...  

I m nt expecting much Arshi scenes tomrw... coz history has very well proven that wen ders a ME... der is min moments btwn the leads...πŸ˜• bt it in GHSP or IPK! dats the tradition of this PH n i doubt it wd change...πŸ˜• just hope dey dnt hurry the whole issue n reduce the essence of the ME!! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by rickks

Me back...πŸ€—

Me too... giv me a sec... lemme chk on nihu... πŸ˜³
Jeeji is still watchin the movie... said it will get over soon... n mostly she vl b bck by 10 30... 11... πŸ˜³